Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Aura, colours - or even a flag...?

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Aura, colours - or even a flag...? Empty Aura, colours - or even a flag...?

Post  Karin Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Whenever I was able to attend an event with a medium, I heard (in relation to other people) phrases like "I see a white light around you" or "I can see that you are a healer" or something similar. In books I read that some media and sensitives beyond the normal level can feel the moods and intentions of other people ...

Is this true? Have we all a sort of "flag" over our heads? Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 809779 Is this the "aura"?

Are there people who because of their spiritual aura - and although they haven't a (very) visually appealing - may be an eye catcher for a medium?

Does a medium recognize a possible professional colleague because of his/her aura?

Does the aura show the degree of spiritual development or awareness?

Questions about questions... Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 160943 Thank you all for your answers!

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Aura, colours - or even a flag...? Empty Re: Aura, colours - or even a flag...?

Post  Violet Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 pm

phrases like "I see a white light around you" or "I can see that you are a healer" or something similar.

Hi Karin, as we highlighted in your other thread they aren't necessarily literally seeing these things, though some can.

and sensitives beyond the normal level can feel the moods and intentions of other people ...
    I believe these are called empaths.Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 821538

Is this true? Have we all a sort of "flag" over our heads? Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 809779 Is this the "aura"?

Yes we are believed to all have an aura which changes with our moods and feelings, some people can read these very clearly and accurately.

Are there people who because of their spiritual aura - and although they haven't a (very) visually appealing - may be an eye catcher for a medium?

I believe sensitives, mediums and such can recognise each other, but I can't put my finger on why perhaps it is something in the aura which stands out.

Does the aura show the degree of spiritual development or awareness?
    I think it could do but i'm not totally sure.

Questions about questions... Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 160943 Thank you all for your answers!

That's what the forum is here forAura, colours - or even a flag...? 821538 Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 21581
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:44 am

I don't see auras of people, but I do feel their vibes even to the point of pain and panic and fear and sometimes 'hear' the fear....

or get lifted by their happiness.

I think everyone can...it is just that reason and thinking and rationalizing of the mind has a habit of replacing that first true feeling that comes from a meeting with another.

How often do we say when things go bad...'I should have trusted my gut feeling'....

or given up on having a realtionship before it started when our spirit said, 'Yes, yes,yes' and our mind said 'No, it won't work.'
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

I have seen auras. I have had an aura photograph done which was interesting because it showed up all the nature energies around me, greens and oranges. I do feel that auras can show spiritual awareness depending on the person. It is possible to do an aura reading and I do think the colours that I sometimes see in association with the usernames when I'm reading is connected to the aura. Sensitives with the empathy gift, which is a beautiful gift if you don't mind me saying so pick up feelings and thoughts amongst other things. I have been told there is a white ball of light around near my crown chakra, just above the head, but I don't know if everyone has them... there is a decent little exercise that you can do to see the aura.... it's where you hold your hand outstretched in front of you against a white surface, and you look past the hand through the fingertips, if you can make out the outline of energy around your hand, that's the aura. Keep practicing the exercise. Aura, colours - or even a flag...? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Feather

I think everyone can...it is just that reason and thinking and rationalizing of the mind has a habit of replacing that first true feeling that comes from a meeting with another.

I think you're right.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am

Some mediums cold read people which anyone can learn to do by studying body language. Body language is an excellent subject as people can't fake it. Although I believe in spiritualism and the ability that people can commuticate with spirit, I don't think every medium talks to spirit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi Peaceand karma you're quite not every 'medium' does communicate with spirits, as for the body language, I think anyone who is aware of body language can fake it to a degree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:37 am