Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

help. i cannot find my guide

vonsi
    vonsi

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

help. i cannot find my guide Empty help. i cannot find my guide

Post  vonsi Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm

hi there. can anyone give me any information on how to find my guide. i meditate regularly but this hasnt helped. how do i know if i am blocking them. i would really appreciate any help.

von
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

help. i cannot find my guide Empty Re: help. i cannot find my guide

Post  Violet Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi Vonsi, keep at it, keep meditating, I don't think you're blocking them but you can try too hard to find them, often it is very subtle at first, in your meditations don't just look for a guide, listen and pay attention to what you're feeling, ask for signs before you meditate, ask them to join you in the meditation.

During the meditation set up a regular place to sit and wait for them, this could be something as simple as a bench in a beautiful garden, invite your guides to meet you there, then when you meditate sit on that bench and see if they come forward, or give you a few words, or make you feel a certain way.

If you're finding meditation at all difficult, change the tiome of day, your position, the music (if you use music).

I hope some of this helps and try not to lose hopehelp. i cannot find my guide 21581
    vonsi
    vonsi

Post  vonsi Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

thanks for the great advice violet i will try these things this week and let you know how it goes.

von
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

vonsi

all in good time.
    take a big breath and relax, you want to much, now there is nothing bad in wanting, but when you want to much you focus on your wanting and not on being open and receptive. it might also that you are expecting some kind of form your guide to be in and it might come in a very different form or shape, it might be without any shape, and with no specific name.
    you can try these things as well: say, even out laud, i'm here and ready to meet you, my guide whenever you are ready to meet me. and just let go, know in your hearth that he or she will come, on the right time.
    and you may form a different kind of bond, not while meditating, but with messages: have a question: ask your guides for advice regarding something in your life, or ask your guides for some kind of guidance on whatever, just simple say, i turn to you my guides that come from love and light to help me or send me a message regarding this or that, you can use your own words but something like this. and be open, the message can come in so many ways, a song you hear on the radio, something you see on the T.V, news paper, on the internet, even conversation 2 people are having near you, it can be a book or a page in a book, it can be something you will see, maybe you hear something in your head? someone might come and tell you something, there are so many options and ways for the message to come, but you need to be open to it and trust you will get it. you can form a bond this way as well, together with your meditations or without them. as you like.

right now, you need to learn to be open, and to trust.

something about trust, sometimes you will get a message but it will make no sense to you or your critical logical side will ignore that as meaningless, and you will miss the whole thing. example: lets say you asked for something and all you got is a very strong feeling of pink. now what with this pink? you don't know, so you might tell yourself, it is only your brain playing tricks on you, but when you learn to trust, you take the pink as a very deep meaningful message and you do something about it, you put on a pink shirt, maybe you buy a pink rose, you think pink the whole day, looking for things with pink or even spend time thinking what pink means to you..and so on. very often you will find out that you get your answer, and believe me when you trust amazing things happen.
    but also, especially on the beginning, trust is something that must be created and sometimes the simple fact that you didn't dismissed a message because it didn't make sense to you, but actually you do something about it, is the idea behind the message and what was expected of you, so a more deeper connection will be able to form.

i hope this can help you and please continue sharing your feelings, we are all here to learn and to help as much as we can. :ghug:

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Someone else asked me this recently I gave them the same advice, Shayn i'll pass on your advice too if that's ok? Has anyone else got any other tips?
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Violet wrote:Someone else asked me this recently I gave them the same advice, Shayn i'll pass on your advice too if that's ok? Has anyone else got any other tips?

feel free :giggles:

s
    vonsi
    vonsi

Post  vonsi Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

wow thank you so much shayn. what you have said makes perfect sense to me. i have now joined a meditation circle and although i in no way experience the depth of messages the other members get, i have began to notice subtle things, like finding feathers everywhere i go. i began thinking they were coming from the fields (i live in a very rural area) or cushions or chickens next door. but then i started to say thankyou for letting me know you are there, and would you believe it, i get even more now. twice i have had something happen after i have thought it. i have had messages through angel cards, and arcangel michael seems to pop up a lot either via cards or films beleive it or not.

things are still happening very slowly for me, but i am trying to relax about it more, and not meditate every day, this seems to be having some sort of effect. i will of course keep posting with my progress, and i thank you for the advice. love and light. vonsi.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

this is good Vonsi, and it is also good that things come slowly. you should also understand that your body and spirit need to adjust to this, to contact guides and energy work. i think it is great, and as you keep up with things, more will happen, and you will be ready for it.

keep us posted if you like, we are here to help and support.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am