Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
SpiritVoices
mac
feather
Lynn
Violet
9 posters

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... Empty Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'...

Post  Violet Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm

can they refuse to guide someone, can they choose someone to guide?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... Empty Re: Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'...

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello

I would have to think on some level yes, at times we have our Guides vanish from us if we do not listen or I know of cases where they have changed. One Guide leaves for a new one to come in.

I would have to think they get a say, I can not imagine mine not having had some say......as I have polar opposties with me that do work well with me and together.....

One a Budha Master the other a Black Witch. One very much of the Light and one very much of the Dark. ( dark to is not evil ) . I would like to think they were give the chance to know what there was for them coming in. I have never felt any frictions or pulls this way or that way from either of them and I embrace the lessons given along that path. Even the NDE one....I would have to think BOTH agreed on that lesson being given or was that from even a higer source I wonder.

Here is part of his message for Sunday....I was given....

Colossians 1:12
    Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light

" Greeting to all that be before us in Spirit today. I offer introduction as that is what be expected among those in the Earthly form. I am Father Paul. Ye are all saints in the light. Many talk upon

Traveling into the Light upon one’s death, but the Light is always there. What one finds there at the time of death is but the hand that comes forth to help one in the transition from the flesh and blood and the heat of the body, to Light or what one’s now call “Energy”.

Many wise words are offered and are heard, to give is also being willing to receive back, man at times forgets that lesson. I was given ear’s to hear me and eye’s to see me, what I receive back be the blessing of being able to share in seeing much Spiritual Growth. "

Much to wonder on. Much that is asked and we are told that is NOT for us to yet know. Like being assigend a Spirit to me....a "Father" no less when the path I was in was the contrary to any lessons he would pass to me.....yet he too never judged but listened and watched the path.

Lynn
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... Empty Re: Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'...

Post  feather Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:44 am

I think of it as a matching of energies.... like a french language student has a french language teacher and when the student has learnt as much as the teacher can help with, another teacher with more knowledge might be forthcoming....

They say that when the student is ready...the teacher will appear....and that will be a perfect match to what the learning will require.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 am

Violet wrote:can they refuse to guide someone, can they choose someone to guide?

If we are to accept that inspirit 'like attracts like' then a guide and their charge will naturally be attracted one to the other. The guide is not nominated to perform any task and hence refusal does not enter the picture.... What an absurdity it would be if either helper or helped was required or expected to accept the other.

The choice made to support their chosen one(s) is one born of natural attraction to that individual. It's arguable that a guide may have more than a single charge - why not? Being a guide implies a level of spiritual evolvement perhaps well in advance of their charge(s) and such a guide might reasonably be expected to have more than enough 'capacity' to act as guide to a number of individuals.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

and such a guide might reasonably be expected to have more than enough 'capacity' to act as guide to a number of individuals.

Is this why so many claim to have Sitting BullDo guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 114597

Seriously though I couldn't imagine a guide having a number of charges, surely one human at a time would be enough?

feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:57 am

I would be nice to think that my personal guide would be mine alone and... when you think about it.....as we are all unique with unique feelings, thoughts and life experiences....a guide that matches the vibrational energy of anyone would be unique too and totally personal to that energy relationship.

Some humans could be quite a handfull, I agree.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

Violet wrote:
    and such a guide might reasonably be expected to have more than enough 'capacity' to act as guide to a number of individuals.

Is this why so many claim to have Sitting BullDo guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 114597

Seriously though I couldn't imagine a guide having a number of charges, surely one human at a time would be enough?

Seriously too, a teacher in this world will supervise many tens of students at one time. Why not a spiritual guide?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 am

feather wrote:I would be nice to think that my personal guide would be mine alone and... when you think about it.....as we are all unique with unique feelings, thoughts and life experiences....a guide that matches the vibrational energy of anyone would be unique too and totally personal to that energy relationship.

Some humans could be quite a handfull, I agree.

Isn't that simply the nature of humankind, wanting to be special just because they're unique? Humans would surely not be that hard to deal with when you're a spiritually-evolved guide/teacher?

And you've probably heard the saying "Nothing new under the sun"? What more appropriate would that saying relate to than members of our human race?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Just how long do we keep a certain guide? I would say that the present guide I have, has been with me quite a few months.

Or is that the guides decision to make?

I suddenly have realised that the voice I used to hear (male voice) has now changed to another voice,male as well.

Like the changing of the guards............Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Seriously too, a teacher in this world will supervise many tens of students at one time. Why not a spiritual guide?

A good point Mac and they'd be far better equipped for that too.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Joanie wrote:Just how long do we keep a certain guide? I would say that the present guide I have, has been with me quite a few months.

Or is that the guides decision to make?

I suddenly have realised that the voice I used to hear (male voice) has now changed to another voice,male as well.

Like the changing of the guards............Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 809779

I think they may change as we change, or perhaps what we need from them changes, and they don't change at all other than to progress with us but perhaps adopt a different appearance or feel?

Some believe as we advance spiritually our guides become more advanced (as in frequent changes of guides, a 'higher' one stepping in to replace another) but now i'm not so sure.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 pm

That makes sense,why I do not know but the new voice who seems to have taken over,is more authoritive and does seem to answer more of my questions.

The one I had before,was gentler and seemed to be there to take care of me.
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

Violet wrote:I think they may change as we change, or perhaps what we need from them changes, and they don't change at all other than to progress with us but perhaps adopt a different appearance or feel?

Some believe as we advance spiritually our guides become more advanced (as in frequent changes of guides, a 'higher' one stepping in to replace another) but now i'm not so sure.

I think Violet, that you have said what I was trying to say.....matching energies...as one changes so does the other....as we grow and evolve then the guidance does too....and maybe if our need is for more than one guide, then we have more than one and maybe if we are sharing a guide then maybe...the guide is like an job overseer working with a group of people working towards a single outcome and the group energy is the energy that is matched by the guide energy....instead of a single individual.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi Feather, for some reason the thought of guides guiding more than one at a time doesn't sit well with me, we're all so very individual and unique in so many ways. With teachers and such on the earth they tend to work with specific groups of children or adults towards a certain goal, let's say an english exam, all those pupils are different and individual but they all have the same aim regardless of what is happening in their private life to pass that exam, so the teacher just concentrates on what they need for an exam and would give extra support to anyone who needed it.

I imagine a spirit guides role would be far more complex due to emotions and things and though our aims may be common they would not all be the same.

I hope that reads as I thought it and makes sense...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Joanie wrote:That makes sense,why I do not know but the new voice who seems to have taken over,is more authoritive and does seem to answer more of my questions.

The one I had before,was gentler and seemed to be there to take care of me.

Joanie just a thought, but perhaps your guide is not stronger, perhaps it is your awareness and ability which is stronger?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 am

I never thought of that,Violet.

It is only over the last year that I have taken more of an interest in spiritualism. Wonder if that is why I am more aware of spirit coming in.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi Joanie you're doing very well if your interest is only recentDo guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 821538have you always believed in an afterlife though?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 am

Not always Violet.

Mostly after I met my husband. He persuaded me to attend a spiritualist church.

Then it really took off after he passed when I received many messages from him through a good medium.

Most of all was after hearing his voice shortly after he died.

That was it!Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Sometimes that's all it takes, one excellent experience.Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am

I have never doubted from that day,Violet.

I have but heard one other voice,very clearly giving me the answer to a query I had at the time.

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 182340
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 am

I have but heard one other voice,very clearly giving me the answer to a query I had at the time

I've had that too Joanie and for me it confirms that there are more spirits than just the one guide looking in on us.Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 15910

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 am

I found my greater experiences were when Ken was seriously ill.

He didn't have long to go at that time but we didn't know that.

I heard quite a few different voices,one giving me their name something like '? Cloud' can't quite remember it now.

One waking me up, he was taken ill when I was sound asleep.

I think they were trying to prolong his life for a little longer.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:46 am

Violet wrote:

If we talk about what I call the No. 1 (guide) in most cases by agreement, there are more evolved then the guide and we the entity.
    And yes, a guide can guide several incarnates. On the lower levels more then a dozen, as the lives become more complex, the number of incarnates will be less.
    three or four.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 am

I have also read that some guides 'bow out' after a while and new ones take their place.

I have often wondered if this happens as we 'progress' in our spiritual life.

We are then allocated more experienced guides to guide us to the next level.

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 28115
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Joanie wrote:I have also read that some guides 'bow out' after a while and new ones take their place.

I have often wondered if this happens as we 'progress' in our spiritual life.

We are then allocated more experienced guides to guide us to the next level.

Do guides get any say in who they 'guide'... 28115

In the same way as you would not us a plumper to do your electrical work
    In most cases, for those who are here in lesson, will have the same guide for one incarnation and usually for several incarnations.
    Those who are her in service often have one guide for the part where there are "asleep", and at the point of waking up, the guides change. Usually a group of guides takes over.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am