Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Raven
1antique
Violet
7 posters

Basic Exercise for seeing auras

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Basic Exercise for seeing auras Empty Basic Exercise for seeing auras

Post  Violet Wed May 20, 2009 1:19 am

Aura Exercise

• Place a piece of white paper flat on a table.
    • Hold your hand outstretched, fingers apart a short distance above the paper, 3 or 4 centimetres approx.
    • Gaze very gently beetween your fingers, don't worry if it becomes blurry.
    • After a short time you may see faint colours forming.
    • Practice will help you see more of the aura.

Alternatively:

• Ask a friend to sit or stand against a white wall.
    • Stand back about ten feet and gaze softly slightly above your friend's head.
    • After a few moments if your eyes are relaxed enough you should begin to see some colour around their head.

Remember:
    You should seek permission before deliberately looking at and especially reading someone's aura, though some may develop such a great ability for seeing them that they see them without even trying. As with any other reading, unasked for ones may not be welcome.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Basic Exercise for seeing auras Empty Re: Basic Exercise for seeing auras

Post  1antique Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 pm

I have been working (not too hard, though :blush: ) with a method simiar to what you say. I stand in a dimly lit room that has a white wall behind me and use the mirror to look back at myself. The white wall is great because it does not interfere with any colors I might see. So far, I have been able to only see the first two layers, but I hope to be able to expand this out slowly.

BTW...I always see white as my first layer (extending out about a centimeter) with a light blue second layer. Sometimes the area around my head has had yellow as a second layer.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi Allen it's great you are practising this keep going :grin: I used to see that white one a lot around people, but not so much lately.
    Are you noting down what you're seeing?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

No...I tend not to write too much down. Too lazy to go get a pen and paper... :blush:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 pm

:naughty: I have to or I forget
    Raven
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Post  Raven Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 am

So, when you first start out trying to see auras is seeing white first pretty usual or is that just coincidence or maybe me not doing it right or something else, if anyone knows?

I'm curious because I've tried on and off to see auras (basically when I remember to!) and so far that's what I've seen, a whiteness surrounding the object (I've practised on my hands and on my plants).
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Raven wrote:So, when you first start out trying to see auras is seeing white first pretty usual or is that just coincidence or maybe me not doing it right or something else, if anyone knows?

I'm curious because I've tried on and off to see auras (basically when I remember to!) and so far that's what I've seen, a whiteness surrounding the object (I've practised on my hands and on my plants).

Going off my own experiences i'd say yeah the white one is generally first, I'd keep going with it and you should soon see other colours too, the trick is not to look too hard
    spirit
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 am

There is another way that I have been shown and that is to go to your local pond/lake on a sunny day and stand looking into the water with the sun behind you so your shadow appears on the water - keep looking and you may see the shadow distort a bit and soften around the edges....

Why not try it?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 am

I will give that a go sometime soon
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Raven wrote:So, when you first start out trying to see auras is seeing white first pretty usual or is that just coincidence or maybe me not doing it right or something else, if anyone knows?

The first layer of the aura is white/gray. I believe that it is called the etheric aura at that level.

Outside of that it starts to open up into colors. The more you develop auric vision the more you are able to see the different colors.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah i'm sure that's called the etheric layer and is close to the body radiating out an inch or so, the one I saw the other day was like that and the two colours I saw were like patches of coloured mist, quite fascinating to see.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Basic Exercise for seeing auras Empty RE:

Post  iScorpio Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 am

When I try to read someone's aura, I usually see the etheric layer, an outline, and I'll usually see a random band(s) of color. Sometimes for some reason I don't see an aura that well.. it's either me at those times, or I guess how they're feeling makes their aura look clear? I don't know. I've never seen a jagged aura, auras with holes, ect. I just see bands of color. I really hope I develop more...
    I have a question... I heard that the way you see auras is the way to see spirits (with your eyes, not the minds eye.) Is this true?
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 am

I don't feel right looking for auras mostly..somehow it feels like an invasion of privacy sometimes... I suppose physically we see people's bodies...but poeple tend to cover up with clothes the bits that they want hidden, don't they.

I did see an aura once spontaneously really well....it was clear yellow and quite expansive....the person was just walking towards me.... with a grey office wall background. It was as plain to see as his nose on his face....and I wasn't even thinking auras at the time. It was like...WOW!

Sometimes when I am on a plane, and I am feeling a bit bored... watching safety demos and stuff.....waiting for anything to grab my attention... auras of other passengers in the seats in front of me can become visible. It is a good opportunity on planes because there is usually a grey or white background behind the heads of the passengers....and they are not moving about and going anywhere. Most I don't see... but an odd one is clearly visible.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

I have a question... I heard that the way you see auras is the way to see spirits (with your eyes, not the minds eye.) Is this true?

I've seen spirits in the flesh so to speak, that is looking as real and alive as you and me would look to each other, but am I truly seeing them with my eyes, I think i'm seeing them with my eyes but that could my brain making sense of something unusual (it doesn't happen everyday.) It could in fact be that i'm seeing them psychically and not with my eyes at all, the same goes for auras, am I seeing them with my eyes? Though I sense them without seeing anything at all sometimes too, this sensing also happens with spirits.

I suppose the short answer is I don't knowBasic Exercise for seeing auras 809779 sorry for the ramble.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I don't feel right looking for auras mostly..somehow it feels like an invasion of privacy sometimes

I think it is an invasion of pivacy especially if you have motives for doing it deliberately, just as remote viewing would be without consent, but sometimes we see things we weren't even looking for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:40 am