Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Blogger Sites

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

My Blogger Sites Empty My Blogger Sites

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 pm

I figured it was time to share my most recent blogger sites. Even though I don't share my blogs easily, I'm a little addicted to making them. My current blogs tally is.. cough cough... nine. My Blogger Sites 114597 (It would have been more, but I deleted my old sites due to glitches which just cropped up over time. Some of what you'll see on my Homepage are my older blogs just transferred over and without the glitches).

Since I have several sites, I've put a little description beside a few of them. That way you can just ignore the one's you don't wish to visit. Some of them are still a work in progress, and on my Dreams blog I'll probably delete a few of the more boring dreams.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/03405146061692261631

Comments are always welcomed, by the way. Ever since I transferred everything to Blogger, it's been a little echoey in there. (And if you're not a fan of music on a site, you might want to turn down your speakers or just click on the pause button on the little ipods on the right hand side of each blog).

Kristin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

My Blogger Sites Empty Re: My Blogger Sites

Post  Violet Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Kristin, I will try to get in for a look sometime soon, had very little free time lately.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:18 am