Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wasps

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Wasps Empty Wasps

Post  Violet Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 am

Wasps have featured a lot in my life very recently i've had two crawling on me, seen many of them and more recently seen one where there wasn't one (spirit waspWasps 797210???? ) I even dream about them so is there any meaning to wasp as a power animal?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Wasps Empty Re: Wasps

Post  Lynn Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:08 am

Hello

Here is what I have on the Wasp.

Animal symbolism of the wasp deals with:

order

construction

communication

involvement

development

progress

team-work

productivity

In some African traditions, the wasp is a symbol of evolution, and control over our life circumstances.

The wasp is symbolic of fertility. The season of the wasp is Spring and we know that Spring is the time in nature for new beginnings so it’s a good symbol to remind one its time to start on new projects. Being social the wasp reminds us of time for communications with family. When one comes to ye it’s a message that if be time to consider one’s own methods of communications. The wasp maybe a sign that one has to start to or needs to express oneself more clearly.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Thanks Lynn that was interesting and it means something to me especially at the moment.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content