Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SpiritVoices
KapitanPrien
kazandlee
shayn
mia
Soaring Bird
1antique
Violet
12 posters

Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Your personal ''sign from spirit''

Post  Violet Sat May 23, 2009 12:43 am

Do you have one, for instance a lot of people see robins as messengers from spirit, I see butterflies as mine, discuss :asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Re: Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Post  1antique Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 pm

My question is....'why do people pick out a particular 'thing' as a sign or message?'

It seems that, many times, these are just 'things' that the person likes or gets a 'good feeling' from. So, what makes this particular 'thing' into a messenger or sign?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Re: Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Post  Violet Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Hi Allen :grin: in my experience I haven't 'picked out' anything it was brought to me and was later confirmed by spirit :med: However I know what you mean but it can be a big comfort to some.

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Signs

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 am

The signs I get are of confirmation from Spirit which is tingling from the elbows to hands, sometimes goosebumps. Different spiritual enrgies have different meanings but those are two definites I recognise. Presence is signified by the same and if its strong with a message coming through I get giddy, the bridge of my nose feels funny and the goosebumps are from my shoulders to hands.
    I once felt an uncomfortable sticky cold clammy feeling from neck across back to shoulder. Never did find out what that was but it wasnt very comfortable at all. Anybody got any ideas?
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

Perhaps you had a burdened spirit drawing close?

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Could have been

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 am

It may have been Violet, it was pretty yukky feeling about it. But it just went. Faded away. Wierd.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 am

Spirit will approach any light in a storm if they are desperate to make a link, by saying that i'm not belittling your abilities at all btw so please don't take it the wrong way :wink: they will have seen your light shining from miles away, but at that point in time if you didn't realise they were there, or understand why they were there they would have tried a while and realised that you weren't open to communication, even though your light was shining bright and strong. I feel this is why so many people see 'ghosts' or feel strange spirits around them especially while they are developing, the light meaning 'i'm open' is like a beacon to them, they seldom become troublesome, as i'm sure our guides would step in and assist them.

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

I always get a muzzy head and feel dopey.
    Butterflies and dragonflies, magpies, robins are all signs for me.
    Not each time I see them, just when I get the feeling.
    My question is....'why do people pick out a particular 'thing' as a sign or message?'
    We don't pick a particular thing, it's more of a knowing.
    I can see butterflies one day and I get nothing.
    Another time, they seem to be there just for me, a sort of 'knowing'
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader

Post  shayn Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

amm you all made me think that maybe i should ask for one...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Choose a sign shayn, you could ask them to give you something when they are close, perhaps something you don't see a lot and every day (so that you aren't confusing the sign) a friend of mine asked for something very specific and it came through just a few days later.
    Something like a pink rose, a blue butterfly or even something like a tiger that you have no chance of seeing normally, but you might see a picture of one in a magazine or turn the tv on at random and there will be a tiger there, or you may see the word tiger on an advert or on the side of a van or something you may even see it in your dreams then you will know when they are around, you could even say show me tiger three times in the next week and see if it works, ask your guides to do this :asmile:

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 pm

ok never thought of doing that...wouldn't it sound like i'm not trusting them to be around?
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Shayn!
    Look at the time of your post above :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 pm

shayn wrote:ok never thought of doing that...wouldn't it sound like i'm not trusting them to be around?

No I don't think so :hugz:

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Signs

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

shayn wrote:amm you all made me think that maybe i should ask for one...
    Hi Shayn,
    What I did which you might want to try is I sat quietly and opened up. I asked for my spirit guides to give me a sign. I recieved the tingling in the forearms. I thne started working through the numbers.Is there one spirit guide - nothing happened. Is there two spirit guides - tingles. Is there three spirit guides - nothing happened. Again I asked if there were two spirit guides working with me - strong tingles. I do this every so often to see how many of my guides are working with me. I also use this method with my guides to seek confirmation on some things.
    Hope this helps.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

mia wrote:Shayn!
    Look at the time of your post above :)
    mia, i lost you will you explain????
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Soaring Bird wrote:
    shayn wrote:amm you all made me think that maybe i should ask for one...
    Hi Shayn,
    What I did which you might want to try is I sat quietly and opened up. I asked for my spirit guides to give me a sign. I recieved the tingling in the forearms. I thne started working through the numbers.Is there one spirit guide - nothing happened. Is there two spirit guides - tingles. Is there three spirit guides - nothing happened. Again I asked if there were two spirit guides working with me - strong tingles. I do this every so often to see how many of my guides are working with me. I also use this method with my guides to seek confirmation on some things.
    Hope this helps.

thanks SB
    once i feel ready for it, i will give it a try.

hugs
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Spirit Symbol

Post  kazandlee Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 am

Mine is the Piramid, i dont know why, but when i am with spirit, or just before reading, i am drawn to thoughts of pyamids.

Lee

www.eastridingparanormal.com
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Pyramids are very powerful things. spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' 28115

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I use a Pyramid for cleansing and charging crystals, for healing and for spells. Its a
    9 in COPPER ORGONE CRYSTAL CHI FENG SHUI WICCAN PYRAMID

I came across this via symbols I recieved in 2005 that took me until 2009 to discover their importance when Shayn put me onto a site that put some pieces of the jigsaw together then another friend told me the symbols were cho ku rei! of which are Reiki symbols, having had reiki done to me but never studied it this surprised me. Here is the photo :
    spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Dscf1211
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 am

That's nice spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' 114597 Sb have you thought of constructing a larger one you can put up and take down easily to meditate in?

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' Empty Hi Energies

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm

I did once contemplate making one from copper pipes Violet but more like a teppee. The copper pipes all vertical, tied at the top and splayed at the bottom as apparently the energies are supposed to be fantastic when you do that but it necer reached fruition. Pity.
    Big Hugs x spirit - Your personal 'sign from spirit' 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 am

Apparantly the correct degrees etc used for home made pyramids increase the power massively

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Typically things that are associated with the 'dark' - the abyss of the sea, the subconsciousness, grounding, the shadow. Therefore these would be things like:

Sharks

The inverted pentacle with the Hebrew word for 'Leviathan' (typically used by Satanists/Luciferians) but to me, the bottom triangle doesn't symbolize the subjugation of 'Spirit' to the 'Physical Elements', but rather the Grounding of Spirit into the 'Physical Elements' (grounding of spiritual into the physical/Earth). I have also read that the inverted pentacle can also mean journey -integration of - the Shadow Self and Winter (again the Capricorn association with Winter).

Also with the word 'Leviathan' - which in modern Hebrew means 'Whale' - the word has been used in my U-Boat books to describe the U-Boats!

Also the Capricorn-Devil tarot card connections. I have read some on that and understand the 'higher meaning' - at least in my interpretation of it - behind the card. This is associated with the Shadow Self in my view.

All in all typically things many other people would avoid it seems...I have a connection with.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:43 pm

The number '5'. Why do I feel that '5' is unlucky for me? I always feel a dread of that number....Why?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 pm

When my aunt passed, she said that would would come back as a white butterfly, and that when my grandmother passed, she would as well. For the last two weeks, i have seen two white butterflys in my yard almost every day flying around eachother.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:51 pm