Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales )

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) Empty Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales )

Post  Lynn Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 am

Hello

Me eldest Son has seen in the mall and crystal shoppe "Crystal Skulls" and would like one for Christmas. I am very reseved on getting him one....its a skull and that carries with it two or more meanings.

I am going back and forth on the idea of getting him one....his Dad is hmmm its a skull ! Do we have to go there its bad enough "ROCKS" are all over his room now. ( me mate does not fully understand the deeper meaning of them and WON'T let me use any on him ) .

Do I trust in the higher powers that be and get him one ? Thoughts please.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) Empty Re: Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales )

Post  Violet Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Crystal skulls are just crystals carved into a skull shape aren't they? I know someone with a fake skull, (not crystal) and it's whitish so more realisticThoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) 809779

....i
    ts a skull and that carries with it two or more meanings.

I don't know of anything bad assocoiated with them, if it's purely for ornamental value I can't see any problem LynnThoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) Empty Re: Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales )

Post  Violet Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 am

What did you decide in the end Lynn?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 am

Violet wrote:What did you decide in the end Lynn?

Hello

Got his Dad a Topaz and Silver ring from the same shoppe instead lol.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 am

Thoughts on Crystal Skulls ( the one's for retail sales ) 809779 I have a silver and topaz ring too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:13 am