Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

was this hymn a message

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

was this hymn a message Empty was this hymn a message

Post  PEACE Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 am

was this hymn a message 15910 Hi just wante to share an experience ive had this morning.My family is self imploding at the moment and i am finding it hard to be in the middle,always the one trying to keep the peace,so when i got up this morning and they were starting again i felt sad.This is the good part,i could hear clearly a recorder playing a hymn,but it took me a while to think which one it was as i am not a big church person.It was the hymn Praise My Soul The King of Heaven it only lasted abut 10 mins but noone else could hear it.I listened to it on you tube as im a bit rusty and i had tears running down my face.Has anyone else had this? and was it a message for me love and lightxxxx
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

was this hymn a message Empty Re: was this hymn a message

Post  skye Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Peace,

I had to google the lyrics as the words of the hymn are unknown to me.

Nonetheless, if the hymn relates to your own religious beliefs or upbringing, then I don't see why your experience could not be viewed as being a personal message to you. Perhaps this came from your higher self, to be interpreted by yourself, therefore I hope you found it's meaning to be of help.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 am

Hi Peace, If you are in need of help in lifting your spirits and if the Hymn connected with you in such a way that emotions and tears flowed...I'm sure it was 'a song of praise' meant for you to hear...from your angels ( if you believe that is possible.)...to remind you that there is more to life than what is visible....and you are not alone.
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Peace,

I also sometimes hear music nobody else can hear. It's a message for you. That's sure.

Karin
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi Peace

I believe it is a message from spirit, even if only something to distract your mind from your current worries.

I often hear music in my car that no-one else can hear--it is always soothing and peaceful and happens when the journey is fraught and annoying.

PPLLnL

peter
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I too hear music, Peace, and as you say Peter..it helps with the peace and is very soothing...except when one piece of music becomes like a broken record...playing over and over again...I have to acknowledge and understand the connection to what I am doing..like a message...before it goes away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:35 am