Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? Empty How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 am

I find I am now 'hearing' spirit more as time goes on.

Mostly as I have stated in previous posts,I 'hear' mostly as drifting into sleep or partly awake.

I am in a situation at the moment of receiving messages for myself but unable to contact the spirit being who is coming through to me.

I need to improve my mediumship strength to hopefully contact him.

I feel he is a male from way back in the days of black and white television. Had something to do with reporting news at that time.

He is giving me important information at this moment but in fits and starts.

I am having to wait until he contacts me which is slow.

I need to know the truth behind the information I am receiving.

I know this sounds strange but is very important to me considering the info I am receiving could be important to a friendship I had a while ago.

I need to learn to relax to enable this spirit to come through more easily.

Any help is appreciated.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? Empty Re: How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift?

Post  Violet Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am

Joanie, do you meditate? As I think this would help you a lot.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? Empty Re: How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 am

I'm practising,Violet.

Trying the afternoons now to see I can bring spirit through at a more convenient time.

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 am

That's great Joanie I find my best time is usually late night, not done any for a while though, never enough hours in a day lately. It's good to experiment with different time slots, different rooms even different positions you'll just find the perfect way for you.How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 821538

oooh and another little tip..don't give up, i'm sure you'll get thereHow to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 821538

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks Violet,never thought of that,trying different rooms.

Also different times.

All I can say is,he's taking his time.....How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Joanie even a change in meditation music (if you use music) can sometimes make a difference, it's all about finding out what works best for you, enjoy experimentingHow to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 21581

zohar

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : meditation /yoga alternative therapies....
    Registration date : 2011-12-26

Post  zohar Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm

You could also try experimenting with breathing tecniques.... inhaling holding and exhaling at the different counts. at a comfortable pace........ this raises your vibrational frequencey, and helps quiet your mind more so helping you to reach spirit and spirit reach you at a middleground............

xxxkerixxx.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 pm

I used to do that years ago but have never tried it for a number of years.

You have reminded me of it,excellent way of relaxing.

I used to relax each limb of the body,hands,arms,legs working towards the head.

I was sleeping very badly at the time and found it was a wonderful way of inducing sleep.

The only flaw is I will tend to want to drop into sleep.

Hm,may just try it again.

How to Increase one's Mediumship Gift? 182340
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:17 am

Hello, Voices.

You might want to raise your vibrations, their are many ways to do that without even trying. Just ask someone to tell you a joke and start laughing then your vibrations should hopefully raise. Also have you heard of the alcohol "spirit" drink that because it helps with spirit contact. They didn't call it "spirit" for nothing :giggles: .

Meditation-meditation is one of the main factors when it comes to mediumship, it clears your mind while contacting any spirit. Also helps you feel nice and energized after it, feeling centered. Being in the now time.

Expandng your aura- Expanding your aura is a good one because it allowed spirit to easily come imto your aura field,m which makes contact really easy. You can do this whie grounding. Simply exercises on youtube if you look.

Chakras-  working on the chakra is a good idea, mainly on all of them really . But the main ones I focus on is solar plexus, root, crown, third eye.
    It basically let's more energy flow through your chakra which makes contacts easier.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 am

Some good points there,Auras.    The one time I was successful was meditating during a class to bring through angels.    The meditation was much like the way you have stated on here.

Guess what I got during that meditation?   The most beautiful baby angel!

Clear picture of this sweet little baby,with golden hair and the most beautiful bright blue eyes.    The wings were unfolded behind her,little feathers hanging from the edges......
    I wondered what small baby had left for spirit at that time.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 am

Wow that's amazing voices. I had an experience like that before, but, I seen it with me physical eyes. It was dressed in all white but then the angel unfolfed its wings and they was golden!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 pm