Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Past Life Memories

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Past Life Memories Empty Past Life Memories

Post  Violet Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 am

Do any of you have any past life memories?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Past Life Memories Empty Re: Past Life Memories

Post  shayn Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 pm

i'm not sure, and you violet do you have any?
    how can you catually tell if these memories are from your past life or just from your current life or even just your imagination?
    Raven
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Post  Raven Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:16 am

I'm not sure also. Sometimes I think I do, especially when I come across something from another time or place and feel so deeply connected to it I can't get it out of my head and usually have images flooding my mind as well but I have a very active imagination so I don't know if this is just me and my imagination going to work sometimes or if it's impressions or if it's something else entirely. I do have a habit on picking up images for what is to come so that could be getting mixed up with it too. It's something I've always wanted to look into though, just haven't done so yet.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm not totally convinced on past lives, that said I did have a vision once and there is no other explanation for it than a past life memory or 'flashback' :scratch:
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

I have a memory of being chased through the woods i was poor and sold herbs i was classed as a witch and was being hunted down. I cant remember anything else but i can still see this image as i am typing.

So not much changed my mum swears blind i am a witch lol i am not too sure but if i am i a good one lol hmmm unless on an off day lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Oooh I bet that feels strange, have you considered being regressed? (and have I asked you that before?)
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm

No it doesnt feel strange as i have had the memory from early childhood so its normal for me. I was regressed a few months ago which was an experience as i am not use to being on the receiving end of hypnosis lol. I will post that soon but it is quite sad but i did look up on a couple of things but drew a blank except for the street name but i will have to dig the paper out as i cannot remember where i put it i have so many things jotted down lol :megahug:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am