Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Robins

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Robins Empty Robins

Post  Violet Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm seeing them everywhere lately, seems everytime I step out of the house they're there, saw one right up close yesterday, i've dreamed of one and today I saw three, yes three real ones all together, all male.

I'm going to look up robin but if anyone has any info on Robin as a messenger /spirit totem i'd appreciate it.Robins 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Robins Empty Re: Robins

Post  Violet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am

Seen another two males together, i'm sure they're following me.

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Well Violet, when I was small I can remember my Mother always saying that they meant bad luck. However, I love the little creatures and if I'm correct I'm sure I read somewhere that they are sent my spirit to us with love. Goodness they are sending you lots of love by the sounds of it.

Robins 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Well,strangely enough,we had a big bad cat removed off the site a while ago. He belonged to the guy next door but as he is unable to look after him,the cat has gone to an animal shelter.

I have never seen so many birds in all my life gathering round the gardens again.

Feel sorry for poor old pussy but glad to feel the birds are safe again.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 am

Hi Assumpta, I heard they were messengers from the spirit world tooRobins 821538

It's quite hard for me Joanie because I love my cats but I love birds too, it has broken my heart when a cat has brought a bird in, but we do get some regular feathered visitors to the garden who seem wise to the cats, in fact sometimes they seem to be teasing the catsRobins 809779

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 am

That's how I feel about Owls. I've always loved owls, but then I discovered that they eat bluebirds. Robins 45824

Bluebirds, and here my mother and I saved a bluebird a few Easter's ago. (We named him "Fievel," and his parents "Duncan" and "Rose"). We've always loved those birds.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Owls are beautiful aren't they, I like all birds of prey, i'd rather an owl ate a bird because he was hungry, rather than a cat killing them to play with them Robins 258595

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 am

True. I understand eating for survival, but still... it's sort of like imagining your "kid" being eaten by an owl. As for cats, unfortunately true. They do love to kill for sport.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm

It's weird really because big cats lions and such tend to suffocate their prey very quickly, domestic cats simply torture theirs, mind you they aren't hunting for survival.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am