Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
cleansoul88
Canopus
feather
Native spirit
Auras123
Assumpta
iScorpio
innerlight
KapitanPrien
Katiecat
L'angel
Lightseeker
Kaere
Lynn
Squatchit
neptune13
mia
freedom
Soaring Bird
Violet
24 posters

Your favourite crystal?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your favourite crystal? Empty Your favourite crystal?

Post  Violet Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 am

What is it and why do you like it so much?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Your favourite crystal? Empty Oh Yeah

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 am

Clear Quartz as when I use that for distant Healing especially sendind strength and energy it gives such a kickback. Love it
    Huggles x Your favourite crystal? 531481
    freedom
    freedom

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-09-16

Your favourite crystal? Empty Re: Your favourite crystal?

Post  freedom Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:50 am

I have got a thing for tiger's eye at the moment and i am not really sure why, i must need it for some reason or another. Your favourite crystal? 621623
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Your favourite crystal? Empty Hi Freedom

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 am

Maybe you need it for some form of balancing Freedom. Is it the Gold, Red or Blue Tigers Eye you are drawn to at the moment?
    Hugs x Your favourite crystal? 531481
    freedom
    freedom

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-09-16

Post  freedom Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 am

Hey hey there Soaring Bird.. Tis the gold tigers eye that is jumping clear out at me.. I now have a beautiful new pair of tigers eye ear rings, smiles just had tooooooo have em.. Had all sorts of goings on of late, well the last two months have been massive, so much pain and sorrow, like a eleaphant has been sitting on my chest and like i swallowed a golf ball. I thinks i shook of the elephant but i still feel him some where behind me and the golf ball i smashed for a six. Your favourite crystal? 21581
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 am

I spose Rose Quartz is my all time favourite.
    I do love Lapis Lazuli though, and avnturine and moonstone (rainbow one).
    Sugilite helped me a lot once too.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

freedom wrote:Hey hey there Soaring Bird.. Tis the gold tigers eye that is jumping clear out at me.. I now have a beautiful new pair of tigers eye ear rings, smiles just had tooooooo have em.. Had all sorts of goings on of late, well the last two months have been massive, so much pain and sorrow, like a eleaphant has been sitting on my chest and like i swallowed a golf ball. I thinks i shook of the elephant but i still feel him some where behind me and the golf ball i smashed for a six. Your favourite crystal? 21581
    Hey hey Freedom, Good for you. Keep that elephant back there where he belongs, eventually he'll wander back off leaving you with lightness of being again to enjoy and behold the world with no shadows. As for the golfball, nice one, I believe it was reported somewhere over China as a UFO heading out into the great beyond!
    You probably know but Golden Tigers Eye aids in paying attention to detail warning against complacency. It assists in taking action from a place of reason rather than emotion. Gold Tigers Eye is an excellent companion for tests and important meetings.
    Hugs x Your favourite crystal? 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

freedom wrote:Hey hey there Soaring Bird.. Tis the gold tigers eye that is jumping clear out at me.. I now have a beautiful new pair of tigers eye ear rings, smiles just had tooooooo have em.. Had all sorts of goings on of late, well the last two months have been massive, so much pain and sorrow, like a eleaphant has been sitting on my chest and like i swallowed a golf ball. I thinks i shook of the elephant but i still feel him some where behind me and the golf ball i smashed for a six. Your favourite crystal? 21581

Sorry to hear that Your favourite crystal? 21581 I hope things are easing for you now, I always thought tiger's eye was a strong crystal and gave you strength Your favourite crystal? 21581

neptune13
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  neptune13 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 am

Hello Your favourite crystal? 28115

I have many pieces that tell a lovely story...
    They have all gifted me with their "Healing and Love Energy" at certain times in my life...

"Amethyst"...Who would have thought that when my daughter and I were very ill...Our Gentle Crystal slept with us and we both felt its "Healing Energy"...She was only 2yrs at the time...
    She is now 18yrs and remembers me always placing this "Gentle Healing Crystal" in her hand when she was sick...

I will always use "Conventional Medicine"...but...I will balance it with "Natures Healers"... Your favourite crystal? 28115

I believe that if you resonate with "Something/Crystal", it will reciprocate it back to you, even if its "Energy" has another "Healing Purpose/Quality"...

Much Love and Healing
    neptune13...
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time

Post  Squatchit Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am

A dear friend bought me a selection of crystals a while ago and I tend to chop and change with favourites.

Clear quartz was top of the list for a while, but recently I've been drawn to amethyst. I've been sleeping with it under my pillow just this week.

However, I really do love my ordinary beach pebbles over and above the crystals. Your favourite crystal? 28115

Love Squatch
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am

Did your dreams change in any way with the amethyst under your pillow? I like pebbles too but prefer crystals.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 am

Hello
    I only use two. I have a Quartz a Snow one I use. I keep that close to me. Well where I go it goes as it be stitched into me bra. Its used for protections in me travels.
    I have an Amatyst one I use for healing. I made the mistake of taking it into Church Sunday as I had an amazing speaker booked that is an expert on crystals and using them for healings and reading them and the like. He did a clearing on it. I got it home and I could not touch it. It felt too strong. Me Son that is very in tune told me Mom its over cooked. Its now in the window for the Moon cycle will be there from New Moon to Full Moon.
    Me Son has an Obsidian he has no clue where it came from but says its for protections. I learned Sunday it is in fact for protions against Psychic Attacks. He said he knew that so I wonder if his Guide maybe gave it to him. Is a small one. He keeps it on his dresser.
    On Sunday a Rose Quartz healing was done on all of us. This I reacted fine to at the time felt very nice. I got home felt good. That eveing I felt very very off. Part was the day. I got a sad e mail from one that Valentine's Day be very hard with out one's LOVe still there. Then I got 3 more e mails from members from Churh saying "Thank You" for the NON Valentine's Day service as I did not have to look around and know I was alone. I did not feel alone.

This got me thinking on the day. On how sad it be for many. I got very drunk LOL at 10 PM I started on a Baileys and did the small bottle. Not like me. It felt good and was needed. I realized on waking this AM 6 AM with the kids to get to school ( no hang over), that I had taken in the energies from the room Sunday in the healing. I know now that is something that is not for me.
    Life lessons in things not yet expored.

Lynn
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female

Post  Squatchit Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Violet wrote:Did your dreams change in any way with the amethyst under your pillow? I like pebbles too but prefer crystals.

Hiya Violet

Delayed reply...

I never notice changes in dreaming when I swap crystals, or even when I remove them from the pillow. I think it might be that I'm just not sensitive enough to the energies. I really just find them pretty and love the ones that you can 'look into' such as clear quartz. I've never got anything unusual or spiritual from them.

I think my aura is made of elephant skin...and probably the same colour too. Your favourite crystal? 368832

Love Squatch
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Your favourite crystal? 809779 I've got to admit my collection began because I thought they were pretty I never thought i'd actually use them.

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 am

I like working with the little piece of moldavite that I have but it isn't much to look at - just a teeny green lump. I also like working with the celestite and it's pretty yay! I have a nice piece of polished labradorite which I really like to just look at but I've never directly worked with it Your favourite crystal? 348985
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female

Post  Squatchit Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 am

Kaere wrote:I've never directly worked with it

Hiya Kaere

How do you 'work' with them? I'm curious. Your favourite crystal? 28115

Love Squatch
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Squatchit,

I'll be with you presently my Dear.
    My Favourite crystal is Clear Quartz.. I don't know why .

OK Squatchit back to you now, Working with Crystals? Well to be honest half the job is done because they work with you too.
    The Most basic way a Crystal works with you is that it uplifts you simply because it is pleasing to the eye and in some cases to the touch, As with anything that is Aesthetically pleasing the upliftment comes along automatically, Which goes some way toward explaining in certain cases why Diamonds are a Girls best friend. Whilst a man's apparently is his Dog, I digress.
    OK next up the dull scientific part. You know how we get Quartz in Silicon Chips, Clocks watches, TV Remotes, Microwave Ovens and numerouse other things like LCD TVs Liquid Crystal Display Televisions. The Application of Quartz is so wide spread in our lives because it conducts small ammounts of Electricity so very well.

If we take a quick look at us, Our brains are firing with little micro electrical charges . In Fact on a Brain Scan you can see theses little neurons lighting up like a Christmas tree. Like wise our central nervous system running all the way throught our bodies is connected by these channels through which micro electric currents run.

In fact sometimes when these electrics go a little awry The Person can Explode. Hopefully you will have read about cases of Spontanious human Combustion, A thoroughly nasty business by all accounts.

So when you Bring a Chunk of Clear Quartz to yourself, And Hold it An energy exchange takes place.

I just thought of another example of that electricity...When you get a belt of a shopping trolly or when your hair stands up after you pull a sweater over your head.

Anyway that's the science bit over and done with..
    If you look into a piece of Clear Quartz, Look at the Mists and fractures and the Cracks and those lovely rainbow silvery windows. You will find quiet involuntarily that you are relaxing, Your Heart Beat slows and your breath deepens. If it's a good size piece you can get lost in it , totally emersed.

I even developed my own meditation for that and posted it ages ago over on the other ego fuelled argumentative place..
    So how do we work with Crystals, Well the first bit is to simply sit with your crystal for a few Minuites .

Later, If you are interested, I will be overjoyed to share with you how you can feel the energy of a Crystal and then maybe even discuss gridding.
    Initially though, Getting to know your Crystal by Holding it and looking at it is a way of Working with Crystals.

You must excuse me my Dear , I am a Crystal Nut. I have significant Albums of my Collections on my facebook Page as i am uinable to post mass Photographs either here or on the other arguing site.

Love Neville
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Cleansing Quartz Crystals

The best methood and one that does no damage is to use dried products. I would suggest the use of dried roses, or daisies and cloves and sage. Too this can be re used as it holds no energies.
    The other is purified water with sea salt but its a bit harse.
    The time one lets crystals sit is up to ye there will be an enegry feel to them in change they will feel light and airy.
    This should be done when one gets a crystal and after every use.
    To open the energy in them again that is a personal call. I like to use a blessing.
    The healing properties are :
    Spiritual to enhance communications, move to a higer self vibrational state. Gives one protection from negative energies. ( I have one sewn in me bra).
    Mind Healings quartz is good for gaining ancient wisdoms and helping one to use them in the present. Bring in self balance and confidence. It can help with intuitions.
    Physical Healing its good for aiding with depression, and chronic pain issues such as arthritis and other such issues.
    Chakra I would suggest Clear Quartz as that will open and work with all.

Here is what I have on Quartz.

Lynn
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female

Post  Squatchit Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 am

Hello Neville and Lynn

Thank you both ever so for the information. This won't sound bizarre to either of you no doubt, but it has certainly taken my breath away, so much so that I need a large cup of coffee.

Not sure if you have read my two recent dreams over at the other place. They are in the lucid dreaming section and are called 'Dream Symbol - Help appreciated' and 'Join the Group'. If you wish to acquaint yourselves more fully do meander over and have a shufti.

Well. The 'extra' bits to the two dreams are quite remarkable and I didn't mention them over there. Not sure why - I think I ramble on enough anyway with my epic dreaming.

The Dream Symbol dream I didn't write up straight away. Which is highly unusual for me. I guess because it was really quite short and I got no meaning, I left it. It was a day later (yesterday) that I decided to draw the image and post it. I'd been reading a thread about the Flower of Life, but thought my image too 'square' - the FoL is more curvy and organic.

Anyway yesterday I was drawn to a crystal. It's really rather non-descript and ordinary. Except for one thing.

I think it's clear quartz. It has the fractures and 'bits' inside, but it also has a big black line that looks like a sort of cross (as in the Christian cross, not an X). It looks like a piece of black carbon (?) has got stuck in there. The stone is only small, 1" at most.

But it called to me yesterday, so under the pillow it went. Now most times when I place a stone under the pillow, I hope for something good to happen. Last night I knew something good would. And it did. My second dream - 'Join the Group'. Which links nicely to the first dream.

I think I'll spend the day with the little fellow and get to know him for the time being. And yes, Neville, whenever you get the inclination to share your knowledge of feeling energy, I'm all ears. Your favourite crystal? 529620

Love Squatch
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Lightseeker.....Oh, please, do share!!!! I have so enjoyed reading these posts. I love crystals and have recently purchased more. I would love to hear more on them....When you can, please share your vast knowledge.
    Thank you!
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male

Post  Lightseeker Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:15 am

L'angel.

I would be happy to provide more information, but i don't want to hijack this particular thread. So please feel free to PM any questions you might have,

Sqatchit,

Youre Black Bit sounds like Tourmaline included Quartz, traditionally regarded as excellent for protection. i did have a look see at your thread over at the other place , but to be fair you seem to be finding the answers to your own questions , which from my perspective is excellent because no one knows you like you do.

Love Neville
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 am

I would be happy to provide more information, but i don't want to hijack this particular thread. So please feel free to PM any questions you might have,

You are more than welcome to create a thread to share your knowledge should you wish to Your favourite crystal? 451437

Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male

Post  Lightseeker Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you Violet,
    I think that I will take you up on your idea.
    You are more than welcome to create a thread to share your knowledge should you wish to Your favourite crystal? 451437
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Great, Lightseeker...I will look for it!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks Lightseeker, they're great!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am