Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Electrical Interference

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Electrical Interference Empty Electrical Interference

Post  Violet Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm

It is very easy to assume it is spirit when the lights start flickering etc, more often than not it isn't is down to power surges, or the weather for example but I wanted to ask if anyone has experienced any electrical interference that cannot be explained away by the things I mention above?
    I've had a TV (years ago) which changed channels and turned off, the channels changing fair do's but to actually turn itself off altogether so I had to go and physically turn it back on, had it been an electrical blip surely other things would have turned off too?

Last edited by Violet on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Electrical Interference Empty Energies causing energy drainage?

Post  Soaring Bird Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 am

Hi Violet,
    I have found that working with spiritual energies has a massive amount of drainage on batteries for some reason. Especially camcorder batterys. Also a flat I lived in which was full of lovely energies, the bathroom light kept getting switched on. At first I thought it was me but it happened way too many times for it to be me.
    In another house that had energies that I wasnt keen on my daughters toy would act strangely. It was in the on position but had a movement sensor, and when I was out the room, no one else in the house on two definite occasions (I may have posted this already in Wicca: Book Of Shadows) this toy triggered into life. That was the same house with the family and the vertical ligths.
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Electrical Interference Empty Re: Electrical Interference

Post  Carolyn Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Various times when this has happened:

My Mom, my aunt (moms sister) and her child, myself and my four children are all "watch killers." We also kill camcorders, digital cameras, blackberrys, mp3's, ipods and cell phones when moody, angry, upset or even overly happy and anxious. My mother did teach me a trick with watches though - cover the back of the watch (that touches the skin) with black electrical tape. This lengthens the life of the battery. I also keep my cell phone backed with electrical tape. my daughter keeps her digital camera lined with electrical tape. This does work. Also, we do not stock our home in extra batteries, we buy them as we need them so they don't die before we use them. :blush:

When I was 4, I put my hand in a fuse box and was electrocuted with god knows how many volts of electricity but was only thrown back and knocked out.

When I was 22 and 6 months pregnant with my oldest daughter I was unknowingly electrocuted by a 220 connection while scrubbing the sink for 10 minutes with bleach. Needles to say both she and I were fine.

When ever I am scared suddenly like when someone tries to jump behind me and say "boo!" the nearest lightbulb explodes with a crash and fizzles accordingly. My husband has learned not to do this because we used to spend so much money on lightbulbs we would joke that we should have just bought stock in GE.

All of my children seem to start blowing light bulbs when they are in their first hormonal stages of puberty, this progresses as they age until they are a housing superintendents (or a dad who has to fix things) worst nightmare.

9/11 brought spirits galore to my home because every psychic at that time had a neon sigh floating above them in the ether's that said "medium here!!!!!" One day about 4 days after, my husband, me and the kids were all sitting around the living room watching a movie (boycotting TV due to the constant news coverage of the 9/11 thing - you can imagine what that does to a sensitive). The front door sounds like it has opened and closed (but did not), we all hear the shoes of a military man wearing chloroforms walk across the floor of the living room, right past us, going under the chandelier of the living room and as he did all 12 light bulbs POPPED in sequence like pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop. We all kind of gasped, my husband looked at me and asked "did you do that??" I gawked at him like he must be nuts. "You can not blame for that one."

The times when I have been the most electrical have been when I was in puberty, when I was pregnant, when I was nursing, and when I had cervical cancer. All of these are times when I was not balanced hormonally. I think it has a lot to do with predicting when we will have problems so I wanted to share that in hopes that it can help others. The Earth does experience power surges that kill electronics but what people I wish would understand is that those earth-wide power surges are caused by US. The earth is forever balancing out energy that we emit and send into the leylines, and when an area has too much in the ground an increase in either the positive or negative ions attracts the opposite in the air (coming from the sun), which creates an EMF like pulse. I havent proven this scientifically, but I bet you the scientist working in these top secret labs who are trying to duplicate the suns power as an alternative electricity source already have.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Electrical Interference Empty Wow!

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi czardoust, That is a lot of energy to blow the lightbulbs. Thanks for sharing that. It was also interesting about the Ley Lines and Mother Earth balancing out the powers.And yes the things that science has at the moment but will not share. I wholeheartidly agree with that.
    Huggles x Soaring Bird
    Pam 3152
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-02-07

Post  Pam 3152 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 pm

I have lots of electrical interferences although I have never blown a lighbulb yet. My tv turns off or on, my cd player also, my light flashes on and off, my doorbell rings, my smoke alarms go of till in the end I had to disconnect it. It doesn't upset me except at 4 in the morning, and sometimes it even gives me comfort. Electrical Interference 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm

and sometimes it even gives me comfort

I think this is the main reason they do these things, to get our attention and let us know they are still close by Electrical Interference 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm