Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

could i have a soul split

sarojpollard
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-04-08

could i have a soul split Empty could i have a soul split

Post  sarojpollard Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am

im a black 19 year old, who works full time and support myself, and its probably has to do with all the working, but i jus felt so empty and a nothingness that wouldnt go away. but i also had a inner feeling in me that there was more for me to do, like something great. and this would barely keep these feelings away

after going through a few other things, i ended up with voices in my head( jus 2 other voices other than mine) talking to me, we all are similar but want different thing, (as if we want to experince all the thing life has to offer) so i decided to me to CA, where hopefully i can grow mentally, phyiscally, socially, and spiritually.

at times i think im crazy, but the say im not and it doesnt make it better. im just confused and a little afraid
    sarojpollard
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-04-08

could i have a soul split Empty sorry

Post  sarojpollard Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 am

sorry if theres any typos from the post above. i forgot to proof read, before i posted it
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

could i have a soul split Empty Re: could i have a soul split

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:05 am

Don't worry about typos,we all make them.

could i have a soul split 809779

Do you know who is 'talking' to you?

Is it spirit?

Because if it is,ask them gently to go away,not to bother you when you need rest.

Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Only my opinion, so please feel free to disregard this if it doesn't apply to you, but I don't believe you have a soul split.

but i also had a inner feeling in me that there was more for me to do

i ended up with voices in my head( jus 2 other voices other than mine) talking to me,

This sounds like what so many have experienced here and the beginnings of psychic spiritual awareness, I could be wrong of course burt i've heard so many speak of it starting like this.

im just confused and a little afraid
    This too.

after going through a few other things
    If you want to share some of these things it may give us more insight but if not, that's ok toocould i have a soul split 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 am