Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

wicca- might be a stupid quiestion

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

wicca- might be a stupid quiestion Empty wicca- might be a stupid quiestion

Post  shayn Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm

ok, this might be a stupid question but i was thinking about it lately..

does wicca all over the world is the same? like Christianity or Buddhism? or as different place has different Godds and Goddess, the cult is somewhat different?

s
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

wicca- might be a stupid quiestion Empty Re: wicca- might be a stupid quiestion

Post  skye Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I have no idea, although like Spiritualism, it's likely the practices of wicca differs in each country or even district. There may well be similarities that connects them, but I imagine the bedrock behind wicca will possibly remain the same.

CaseyL
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : I'm an author. I like writing, reading, paranormal stuff and music.
    Registration date : 2012-10-03

Post  CaseyL Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

Wicca is really a very open religion. You are entitled to your own beliefs and path in Wicca. Almost all Wiccans obey the main rede ('It harm none, do what ye will'), but apart from that the path can diverse widely from person to person. Of course, there are strong similarities between each person because most Wiccans will study the same sort of thing when they first become interested in Wicca, but after that things can become quite different, including different Gods and Godesses and different ways of working magick. Each Wiccan tends to find a path that is right for them.
    So in answer to your question, the base points of Wicca are generally the same, but some things will change between each Wiccan.
    Hope that makes some sense...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 am

I don't think your question is stupid shayn :flo: I didn't know the answer to that eitherxx
    CaseyL
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : I'm an author. I like writing, reading, paranormal stuff and music.
    Registration date : 2012-10-03

Post  CaseyL Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 am

It's not a stupid question. I only know because I'm Wiccan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am