Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Stepping into someone else's aura?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Stepping into someone else's aura? Empty Stepping into someone else's aura?

Post  Violet Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 am

If you hug someone, stand or sit very close to them or even give them hands on healing are you stepping into their aura? I've noticed when people get too close I feel i'm shrinking away quite literally but not physically is this me 'pulling in' my aura? Is this why many sensitive people can't bear close contact with others?
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Stepping into someone else's aura? Empty Re: Stepping into someone else's aura?

Post  feather Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 am

Violet wrote:If you hug someone, stand or sit very close to them or even give them hands on healing are you stepping into their aura? I've noticed when people get too close I feel i'm shrinking away quite literally but not physically is this me 'pulling in' my aura? Is this why many sensitive people can't bear close contact with others?

When you give hands on healing or a mutual hug....you are being included into a person's energy field and they into yours.... it is a situation where each of you have given permission and are of the same energy vibration and so it feels ok....you feel no fear of each other. Sometimes meeting someone for the first time, two people will instantly warm to each other and really 'get on'...they have recognized their like-ness and have made an energy field 'hug'. With people who like or love each other....it is like the two energy fields reach out and unite in a hug....and it feels great.

If no permission is given, someone sits close beside you or someone touches you for no reason...it feels not ok....because you haven't given them permission to entre your energy field....so you pull yourself in....and try to 'withdraw'....make' like you're not there'.

It might turn out that with a little time you start to warm to the person sitting beside you and you start to 'open up' and you both let the other in, because you feel that the conversation is becoming enjoyable...you find the common ground, you just start to 'get on'...your energy fields can unite comfortably in that moment.

If you have nothing in common and cannot warm to each other or feel a distinct dis-like...then the relationship energy stays feeling withdrawn and cold .....and the best option is to withdraw physically as well.

If someone touches or grabs or holds you or stands too close to you without your permission and you cannot withdraw... instantly it feels uncomfortable, disempowering....they have done this to intimidate you and gain power over you. Their energy field is...instantly from the encounter... expanded and strengthened to engulf your withdrawn and weakened one....and the encounter will always feel disempowering.

To the extreme, this situation could be played out in the physical as well and you could be injured or killed.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Violet wrote:If you hug someone, stand or sit very close to them or even give them hands on healing are you stepping into their aura? I've noticed when people get too close I feel i'm shrinking away quite literally but not physically is this me 'pulling in' my aura? Is this why many sensitive people can't bear close contact with others?

It's possibly some people could perceive it as pulling in their aura, because of their immediate reaction to the event. Perhaps it makes them feel too uncomfortable when around others. There's also the possibility they don't have an explanation as to why they reacted in the way they did. And this frightens them to some degree. The end result being, they choose not to be in close contact with others as little as possible.

I personally presume it's because our aura's don't blend with that of another. This doesn't infer they are 'bad' it's just at that moment in time we are aware of the incompatibility we have with each other. Another time we may find we gel with them and wonder why we didn't feel this way before.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm

i know your fulling inside feeling Violet, i feel like that often too. all that feather and skye wrote makes a lot of sense to me.

s
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes Violet. Sometimes super-sensitive people, who pick up on energy from others, will appear as "cold" or "unfeeling" because they don't like hugs or affection, and what it is, is that they sense the exchange of energy being made, or the draining of energy if its onesided. They may not know the vocabulary to describe why they don't like hugging, but they sure feel it, and it should be respected. Its the same reason why I LOATHE shopping at big stores, and I refuse to christmas shop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am