Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Which crystal is best for tiredness

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Which crystal is best for tiredness Empty Which crystal is best for tiredness

Post  Assumpta Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi all, just wondered if any of you knew which crystal is best to use for someone who is tired all the time. The person in question is my husband. I know that something is not right but can't get him to go to the doctors (typical man) so thought I'd do some crystal healing on him. The thing is not sure which crystal would be best so any help would be appreciated.

Which crystal is best for tiredness 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Which crystal is best for tiredness Empty Re: Which crystal is best for tiredness

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm

I would like to know that too.

I sit down and asleep in moments.

Which crystal is best for tiredness 160943

Joanie x
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Which crystal is best for tiredness Empty Re: Which crystal is best for tiredness

Post  1antique Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 pm

I don't know about crystals, but I have had the best success with putting myself in a protective bubble before bedtime. I spend way too much time in the astral at night and always wake up exhausted...which continues throughout the day.

Assumpta: Your husbands problem could be low testosterone, which us a common problem as we males age. There is a very easy fix of either a cream that is applied, or an injection taken once every 28 days. This will greatly help with the tiredness (if this is the reason for it) and also help out in other areas Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 .
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

( don't know about crystals, but I have had the best success with putting myself in a protective bubble before bedtime. I spend way too much time in the astral at night and always wake up exhausted...which continues throughout the day.quote)

Thanks 1antique.

I was wondering if it was anything to do with that.

I do dream a lot as well.

Which crystal is best for tiredness 160943

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi Assumpta, i'd try to get himto the Dr's if possible low iron levels can cause tiredness and also symptoms of depression (though you didn't mention that.)

As for crystals I don't know enough about them but i'm sure someone can advise, hope he feels better soonWhich crystal is best for tiredness 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Assumpta,hope Roger is ok.

Will be sending healing....Which crystal is best for tiredness 21581

Joan xx
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual

Post  Assumpta Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks all for your replies and also you Joanie for sending him out some healing. He's so annoying cause if it was me he'd keep on about the doctors. Well I've been and seen the doc (who don't speak a word of English) so if I can do it so can he Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    Anyway, he says he's feeling a bit better today, so am wondering if he's caught a chill. He will go out in shorts and t-shirt and just his body warmer and the weather has been a bit chilly of late, especially the wind.
    Am going to get some multivitamins when I go into Baza next week so hope they might help.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Assumpta wrote:Thanks all for your replies and also you Joanie for sending him out some healing. He's so annoying cause if it was me he'd keep on about the doctors. Well I've been and seen the doc (who don't speak a word of English) so if I can do it so can he Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    Anyway, he says he's feeling a bit better today, so am wondering if he's caught a chill. He will go out in shorts and t-shirt and just his body warmer and the weather has been a bit chilly of late, especially the wind.
    Am going to get some multivitamins when I go into Baza next week so hope they might help.

Typical male,Assumpta.....Buy vitamans with iron in them.Which crystal is best for tiredness 621623
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Joanie wrote:

Typical male,Assumpta

Hey! I resemble that remark! Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

1antique wrote:Joanie wrote:

Typical male,Assumpta

You been listening at the keyhole,1antigue......Which crystal is best for tiredness 160943

Which crystal is best for tiredness 368832
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female

Post  Assumpta Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes will do Joanie. Pleased to say he seems back to normal today (in otherwords is being annoying) Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779

Well 1antique what more can I say Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 pm

1antique wrote:Joanie wrote:

Typical male,Assumpta

Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 pm

That's good to hear AssumptaWhich crystal is best for tiredness 809779
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 am

I'm glad Asumpta, that he is better. I was actually going to say.....have you thought about Sleep Apnea as a cause of tiredness. Sleep apnea is a common disorder in which you have one or more pauses in breathing or shallow breaths while you sleep...and it is like waking up all during the night although you don't consciously know it. I know people who have been diagnosed with it and they just felt tired all the time. Treatment is to use a breathing apparatus at night to regulate the breathing.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female

Post  Assumpta Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi Feather and many thanks for your comments. Don't think he's suffering from that for if he is he's had it the 43yrs we've been married Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779 Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779

I think it's a lot to do with the nuralga (can't spell Which crystal is best for tiredness 809779) that he gets from time to time and this also makes him feel tired and useless, as he puts it. Am going to do some healing on him and will cross fingers that it works.

feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 am

I hope you have some luck with the healing, Assumpta. Which crystal is best for tiredness 621623

Yes sleep apnea is something that people can have for a long time and not even know. Especially if they are snorers. I know a bloke in his late 20's and he has been tested and micro-wakes up to 100 times in a night. They don't know they wake up...when asleep, they hold their breath for a while and then when they have a gulp of air...they wake momentarily...it disrupts the sleep pattern and then they feel really tired during the day, for no reason, and their sleeping partner complains about the snoring. Evidence is now saying that all even high blood pressure might be linked to sleep apnea.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female

Post  Assumpta Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Did some crystal healing on Roger this morning just using my ameythsts and it seemed to do the trick, so fingers crossed that some more will see an end to the pain etc.,

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

That's good to hear Assumpta!
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 am

Which crystal is best for tiredness 834839 That's great Assumpta.Which crystal is best for tiredness 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am