Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
millergrls
angelrocco
Auras
Detlef
Assumpta
SpiritVoices
skye
Native spirit
Carolyn
1antique
feather
Violet
illen
17 posters

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

illen
    illen

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2012-05-02

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  illen Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

I personally think babies are the best thing in the world and a baby dying is one of the saddest things that can happen to anybody. I'd like to think those tiny little angels who never had a chance to live will go to a wonderful place.

Is there anybody out there who believes that babies who die in the womb either through miscarriage or abortion (or were born dead) will go to a wonderful place and be loved and taken care of there? If so, I would be happy to hear some comforting thoughts.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty Re: Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  Violet Thu May 03, 2012 1:04 am

There are lots of beliefs about this, some believe they go to relatives who are already on the otherside who look after them until the parents finally rejoin them and are reunited after their death, others believe they go to a nursery type place where they are lovingly cared for until they 'grow up' in the spiritworld, others believe they are reicarnated very quickly, sometimes into a later baby by the same parents (i'm not keen on that idea at all.)

Wherever they go, i'm sure they are lovingly cared forWhere do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go 15910
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty Re: Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  feather Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

Our first Grandchild died at birth...he had no kidneys and hence no lung development so couldn't breathe and his body only stayed alive until the oxygen from his cord gave out. It was the saddest thing ever for us all....but he stayed around for quite a few years....in spirit...strange things happening on his birthday, a cot mobile that was packed away without batteries playing music, lights flickering. I did a painting of him for his other grandparents and in it I had a purple orchid that he had on the coffin. I couldn't get the exact colour. After it was finished and had been hung, the colour mysteriously changed to the correct shade. Lots and lots of little things have happened ...after a while, we were saying...'Oh it's just Aydin playing 'silly beggars' again'....he certainly got our attention. A psychic told my daughter-in-law that he has reincarnated as one of his younger sibings....I don't know......maybe.

Anyway I think that these babies are sent to us for a reason......maybe delivering a message that is very important to someone else's life mission ...maybe a message for awakening ...and so, they are little angel messengers and so are very precious to the Divine. Whether they remain with spirit or come back here....they are a beautiful and real part of life.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu May 03, 2012 4:17 am

In my opinion, people confuse human (or animal) babies as spirit babies.

When spirit makes a decision to return to earth in the physical form, the only option is to return in the form of an infant (unless, of course they are allowed to perform a step-in for one reason or another).

An infant who in etero or after birth simply returns to the spirit form it had prior to entry into the physical. I do agree that, sometimes, there are those who chose to remain behind and interact with the physical world, but most simply return to spirit.
    illen
    illen

Female

Post  illen Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 am

Thank you Feather for your beautiful and powerful story. I cannot even imagine what you went through when your grandchild died so fast after birth. I have watched memorial videos that parents have made for their babies who were stillborn or died very soon after birth and I always start crying and cannot stop. For me it seems like something you will never be able to get over. And probably you never won't, at least completely.

I think he stayed around because he knew he was loved and missed so much.
    I believe every one of us is an individual and hence I'm with Violet and don't really go for the idea of those babies reincarnating into another child by the same parents.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I wish I wasn't scared be open and honest about this question, because your wanting to know is from the heart. OK. I'll be honest.

Yes, in general - I believe the souls of the unborn, or newly born who die soon after, continue on in spirit, to the next journey. But my experience was a bit different.

When I was 17 I got pregnant. After getting a positive pregnancy test, I was scared out of my mind and I asked God for help, because I didn't want the burden of being a mother. A week or so later, I had a dream of being on a table, surrounded by, who over these years I've come to call "my doctors", and when I woke up, I was no longer pregnant. I bled for 10 days afterwards, but never passed anything that was large enough to be 14 week old fetal tissue. At the age of 17, its easy to bury things the mind can't wrap itself around. I turned to drinking and drugs to dull my grief, my confusion on where my baby went. I buried every feeling I had. I became a pro, at burying my own pain while still caring deeply for others. Years went by, and I became a mother, first Amanda at age 22, and I chose to keep her fathers identity a secret til I could find Adam to tell him he was a father. People ask me why I chose to keep it a secret, how could I keep it for 18 years, how could I do that to myself? Its easy - compared to admitting to people who care about you that you were abducted by aliens when you were 17...its much easier than admitting that you prayed for "help" in an unwanted pregnancy, and that you got it. Just not the way you imagined.

I went on to have 4 children, and every pregnancy brought back with it, memories of the first that grew inside of me only long enough for me to realize he/she was there. My memories surfaced when I was 30. Of the dream of being taken, quietly and painlessly, during the night. I remembered telepathically communicating to these beings, who looked like very tall "greys", one told me I didn't need to be afraid (even though I was terrified simply because I was pinned down by some unseen force), and told me I would wake up with pain in my lower abdomen and "showed me" what to expect. I was pregnant with my 4th child at the time. I guess pregnancy was the trigger because of the hormones. Then not long after I remembered that, I had a lucid dream that I will never, ever forget as long as I live. I'm thankful every day for it. I dreamed of meeting my taken son, who was by then, 13 years old. He said he was called Chris and that he had good parents. He thanked me for letting him be given to a couple who couldn't have children, apparently the woman had asked for help in becoming pregnant. Chris was as tall as Adam and had his face, but he had my eyes and jawline. He said he loved skateboarding and hated going to school, but he loved anything to do with art and instruments. I told him all about his father, and that he had a sister named Amanda, and 3 other half siblings, a sister, a brother, and the soul I was carrying, which we both simultaneously called "another sister". And then Chris gave me a tour of a nursery, where he was "kept" during the transition from me to his birth mother. I met caretakers, who looked like normal people, but out of the corner of the eye, you could see that they were not. He gave me mental images of his parents, which put my heart at rest like it had never been in all that time. And then he hugged me tight, and I held my son for the first time since he was held in my womb. And I woke up in happy tears, so happy that I continued crying as I still felt his warm skin and long arms as he was hugging me good bye. I was so relieved, so happy to meet him and know he was OK.

Yeh, I know thats not an answer to what you asked.... but it brought up all those old memories. Thank you.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go 577431 I Can only speak from my own experiences , i am a medium and i too have lost children, when i was expecting my eldest son i knew he was a twin, everybody told me i was wrong, but i knew better, the scan only showed one but i knew didnt matter what anyone said he was a twin, as soon as he was born the midwife said to me your placenta is to big to only be one baby i just said i told ya so, i had two others ok, then i had an ectopic i was told again i was mistaken they misdiagnosed me three times, before a young irish doctor said to me i didnt expect to see you walking about, i said i hadnt been into theatre, he went straight on te phone i was in theatre within 30 mins. i was told later that the baby was 15 weeks in my tube it had burst if i hadnt have gone to theatre then i would be dead now i was 1 minute away from death. i then a few months later suffered a miscarrage, being a medium i knew that my babies were being looked after by my grandmother in spirit, i have seen them so i know, my niece was born with Edwards syndrome she died at the age of 7, i was in my brothers house i said to my sis in law that hollie was there, she was running around with a littlr boy curly hair and glasses, she told me he was a friend of hollies in her school who passed 2 weeks after my niece, then i saw my mother come for them,my mother had also passed, so if you have suffered a loss just remember they willgo back home to spirit and grow there.they will be happy and well cared for.and you will be reunited one day.

Namaste
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

There can be no death, there is only a continuation of life. The souls that return to the world of spirit through miscarriage or abortion are tended to by other souls who choose to dedicate and serve their time by caring for them. They will develop, grow and learn just as they would do here. They will have the opportunity to visit their physical parents and other family members. When receiving a message from a child in spirit, they will appear in the form a person here will both recognise and know. In any future sittings they may appear at the age they would be if on the earth plane.

I recommend a worthwhile book to read is: 'When a Child Dies' by Sylvia Barbanell.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 03, 2012 7:52 pm

feather wrote:Our first Grandchild died at birth...he had no kidneys and hence no lung development so couldn't breathe and his body only stayed alive until the oxygen from his cord gave out. It was the saddest thing ever for us all....but he stayed around for quite a few years....in spirit...strange things happening on his birthday, a cot mobile that was packed away without batteries playing music, lights flickering. I did a painting of him for his other grandparents and in it I had a purple orchid that he had on the coffin. I couldn't get the exact colour. After it was finished and had been hung, the colour mysteriously changed to the correct shade. Lots and lots of little things have happened ...after a while, we were saying...'Oh it's just Aydin playing 'silly beggars' again'....he certainly got our attention. A psychic told my daughter-in-law that he has reincarnated as one of his younger sibings....I don't know......maybe.

Anyway I think that these babies are sent to us for a reason......maybe delivering a message that is very important to someone else's life mission ...maybe a message for awakening ...and so, they are little angel messengers and so are very precious to the Divine. Whether they remain with spirit or come back here....they are a beautiful and real part of life.

So sorry to hear that you lost a grandchild,Feather.

But after reading your post,it is lovely to know he still comes to visit.

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go 21581

Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 am

So sorry to read of your losses, my heart goes out to every single one of you,but at the same time it's lovely to read that you Feather have your little grandson around you letting you know he's about.

And Carolyn that you were reunited with your son in such an amazing way.

Native Spirit it must be such a comfort to know they're being looked after by your grandmother.

I hope this thread will bring a little hope and comfort to others who have lost children.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 pm

I was so sorry to read about how many of you have lost babies, either your own or grandchildren. I personally have never had to suffer this awful thing, but many years ago I was told by a medium that I had a girl child standing next to me. Evidently this child was like me and I was asked if I'd ever had a miscarriage. To my knowledge I haven't, but there again these sort of things weren't discussed when I was younger and a heavy period may in fact have been a miscarriage.
    I personally believe that if a baby is lost early on then as there is no death as we all know then it goes on to be cared for in the spirit world by someone in our family.

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go 15910
    illen
    illen

Female

Post  illen Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Thank you everybody for sharing your stories, these cannot be easy things to talk about.
    I still keep thinking about abortion, as in abortion the woman chooses not to have the baby and therefore the baby isn't really hers. Maybe there are some kind of adoptive families in the spirit world, who will care for these babies.
    Loads of people say unborn babies are not humans yet and I am happy to hear people on here disagree.
    Thank you Assumpta for your comment and it is definitely possible that you had a miscarriage without knowing about it. They actually say majority of women have a miscarriage at some point.
    I send my warmest thoughts to those of you who have lost a baby <3 xxx
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon May 07, 2012 12:36 am

illen wrote:I personally think babies are the best thing in the world and a baby dying is one of the saddest things that can happen to anybody. I'd like to think those tiny little angels who never had a chance to live will go to a wonderful place.

Is there anybody out there who believes that babies who die in the womb either through miscarriage or abortion (or were born dead) will go to a wonderful place and be loved and taken care of there? If so, I would be happy to hear some comforting thoughts.

They go back where they came from, it the simplest answer. The next child is most likely the one that went back, or to a close relative.
    There are exceptions to every rule.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun May 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok Guys My Mum Told Me That I Could Of Died When i Was Born Because The Hostpital Staff Left Me an An Whent Out The Door An My Mum Had To Put The Cord Around Me Quick,, I'm Glad Am Still Alive
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post  angelrocco Sun May 27, 2012 6:13 pm

i was in a domestic violence marriage when i was 21...i miscarried a baby at 11 weeks...it wasnt due to being hit around that i lost the baby it just happened i was devastated at the time...but now i see why it did happen tbh it was for the best it sounds very cruel but if the baby had of been born i think it wouldve been alot worse i was really upset at the time too...but as they say things good and bad do happen for a reason:) and im happy to say ive had 2 boys since then and even though im a single mum life is good and were all happy:) x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Auras wrote:Ok Guys My Mum Told Me That I Could Of Died When i Was Born Because The Hostpital Staff Left Me an An Whent Out The Door An My Mum Had To Put The Cord Around Me Quick,, I'm Glad Am Still Alive

So are we Auras :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Angelrocco :hugz: so sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound cruel to think that way, it's good to hear you went on to have your two boys :hugz:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty miscarriage etc

Post  angelrocco Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 pm

yes i just wanted to put my experiences out there tbh for others to see and read like i said sometimes really awfull things do happen at times and i was devastated but it was for the best and its leaded me on a better path to have gone on these experiences...everything happens for a reason:) x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes it can help others as well as yourself by sharing these things, but I only want people to share if they are comfortable to do so :hugz:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm

yes i fully understand where ur coming from:) x
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 pm

i do hope she is a little child out in heaven as i feel she is a she....i named her too she would be about8 or 9 now had she come into this world and if it is true i hope to meet you if its true when it comes to my time of the end of my life xxxx i really do x
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 am

My mom went to see a psychic the other day who not only tells you what you are needing to know but draws your spirit guide as well. My mom realized that she was the real deal when the woman told her something that no one else had ever know. She had kept it to herself her whole life. She had not even told my dad or me. She was told that when she was young there was a cherub that sat above her head as if she had a halo, at the age of seventeen she became pregnant. When she lost that baby it re-took its place upon her head. I think that it gave my mom chills, she was close to tear when she was telling me. This seemed to resonate with her. Maybe it depends on the soul of the baby and the type of spirit it has, I am not sure. I do know that it gave my mother peace after over fourty years of pain and wondering. Your stories are wonderful, and have touched me. I had a miscarriage when I was twenty, and while it no longer pains me because I have four wonderful children, I sometimes wonder what happened to the soul of my child. sometimes I wonder if she was reborn into my first child, or if my Grandfather's soul was born into my first child, as he passed when an exact hour before Skyler was born. I wonder if there is a way to tell for sure. I wish I had the skill, power and inner knowing to tell.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go Empty Unique Seance

Post  zerdini Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 am

A séance, which must surely be unique in the history of Spiritualism, took place, in1871, in the home of Dr George Taylor and his wife, Sarah.

They had lost two children in an epidemic; Franklin aged two and their only daughter, Leila, less than a year old.

Sarah’s brother, Olin, was also on the Other Side having been killed in an accident.

Over the years, through Kate, they received evidence of their children’s survival including portraits painted by spirit hands and apported into the séance room.

Benjamin Franklin, again, claimed to be the motivating force behind the phenomena.

He had promised that one day they would hear Leila playing the harp which she had learnt in the Spirit World.

One afternoon, almost as soon as they were seated, the raps spelled out, “We are all here. We have devoted all our power to this subject. B.F.”

As the last word was spelt a new sound echoed in the room – the resonance of a harp string firmly touched.

Sarah, who had kept a meticulous record of all her séances takes up the story: “…Then we kept perfectly still, held both of Kate’s hands and listened in rapture for about three-quarters of an hour to music performed in our room by an angel, on a harp brought from Paradise, from Heaven.

The notes were clear, full, strong and penetrating. The music sweeter than anything I had ever heard.

Ten pieces were played and one was long, and none were familiar.

“At an interval between the tunes, Dr Franklin said, ‘I am proud of my pupil’.

“Then she struck the strings again, and again with full power played and played.

…Then the harp was brought so near to me that when the first note was touched it hurt my head, and again she played stronger, sweeter, purer than before…

The music from the harp was so loud and clear that the people in the next house must have heard it.

The ladies on the floor above us went to their windows, opened them and listened, but did not know what the instrument was.”

As the music faded away the raps spelled out the closing message: “We have all been here.

Our efforts have been great to play upon the harp so that you could hear its heavenly strains.

Leila is guarded by Dr Franklin, and I assure you that we are more than pleased, for we are awed by our own power in thus being permitted to come.

“Few on earth have ever been so blessed, and oh, few there are who will ever be permitted to listen to these strains.

Be thankful and happy. We are happy!

Leila is perfectly wild with delight, and so is Frankie, and we feel awed with gratitude, Olin.”
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 am

Wonderful account,Zerdini.

Thank you.
    Mel491
    Mel491
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-11-27

Post  Mel491 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 am

:si: [b]yes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 am