Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Auras123
Assumpta
feather
angelman
Nashitheki
eyeopen
Carolyn
Native spirit
Violet
SpiritVoices
angelrocco
Auras
16 posters

I Wanna Die

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

I Wanna Die Empty I Wanna Die

Post  Auras Sun May 27, 2012 5:30 pm

I Wanna Die Because I'v Got Nothing Left On Earth An I'm a Teenager i Just Wanna Be With My Love Ones!
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

I Wanna Die Empty Re: I Wanna Die

Post  angelrocco Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

awww bless you surely things cant be that bad?? x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Auras wrote:I Wanna Die Because I'v Got Nothing Left On Earth An I'm a Teenager i Just Wanna Be With My Love Ones!

You must not think like that,Auras.
    We all have bad times when we feel lonely but those times pass sometimes when life perks up.
    Our life never stays the same.... :hugz:
    Joanie
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun May 27, 2012 6:41 pm

They Are I Carnt Even Achieve My Goals In Spirituality i Just Hate My Life
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Auras wrote:They Are I Carnt Even Achieve My Goals In Spirituality i Just Hate My Life

Spirit have their own ways of helping us. Sometimes it may seem as if they are ignoring our requests for help but they give aid when we least expect it.
    Be patient.... :love:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Auras you say you're in your teen years..it can be a difficult and confusing time, trust me I know, it was for me too, in fact if you ask around here i'm sure many of us struggled, you will achieve those goals if you stay dedicated and focussed, it does take time. Your loved ones will be with you and around you in spirit helping you all they can.

You have got everything in life to look forward to, I didn't like my early years but it just got better and better as I grew up it will for you too, please come and talk to us here when you feel low :hugz:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I Wanna Die 577431 Hi Auras.

What you feel now will pass believe me, you are not alone many of us have felt like you do now. but it passes as has been said spirit help us in many ways. if you still feel as you do,please seek help from your doctor or go to counselling,

i will send you Healing and Positive Thoughts.

Namaste

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi Auras,

What they all said.

Rough times are part of life, and you DO get through them, even though you may think that it's game over at the moment. You're not alone either; yes - our experiences probably aren't the same as yours, but I bet they're similar; we've all been there - and we're all still here. So hang in there - Life's bad bits bring their own gifts, even though it might not seem like it at the time. I Wanna Die 451437

I Wanna Die 577431
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon May 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Sadness DOES go away. Your grieving the loss of someone in your life, and you'll find yourself going through many emotions as you deal with that. Sadness and feeling like a failure is part of it, you wanted to do something "more" but you couldn't change what was coming, and it made you feel helpless. Some things are out of our hands, like when someone we love leaves, whether its because they died or because of a family splitting apart, or a relationship ending. This part your feeling will pass. Life gets better! You've got life ahead of you. A LONG one, filled with many happy times ahead, places to see, people to know, children to have, and that life partner that will complete you. DO take time to feel everything your feeling! Its YOUR energy right now, and its ok to feel it. ANGER, SHOCK, PAIN, overwhelming SADNESS, its all because you couldn't control what happened. IT WILL PASS. Just like weather changes. You'll see. I Wanna Die 15910
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Yes But My Family Are Split Up An My Dad Contolls Me An He Won't Let Me See Her My Mum Is Very Sick I Miss Her If My Mum Dies i Die She's Meens So Much To Me!
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm

My exhusband is very controlling and he wont allow my children to see or speak to me either. Sounds like you love your mother very much. If your father wont allow you to call her or write her a letter, have you tried to contact her online in some way like in email or on Facebook? Create a email or Facebook your father wont rcognize (make a new email address at yahoo.com) and let your mother know this is how she can reach you if you dont have a cell phone she can call you or text you at.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Haven't you any other family members who could step in and help you, talk to your dad maybe?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi hun. Well im no differe to you. I wont say dont do it, what i will.say is wait, do the things you want to.do, go without regrets. Wait next year ends then decide. I gave myself 6months said il.do it if i dont progress an against all odds idid. I got jaw movements issues after nose got broken been so hard to meditate. But im slowly getting over it. Soon as this issue goes im sure il fly.

I have bad health, an emotionally, physically mentally im.exhausted. Was homeless last year. Things aint good but they been worse. Im on standby, meditation on chakras gives me energy and helps make me feel healthier. Thats y i wana open my eye so i can work on chakras, see how what health is like then, n maybe live for a while if i cam get a decent job.
    Nashitheki
    Nashitheki

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-09-27

Post  Nashitheki Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Auras wrote:I Wanna Die Because I'v Got Nothing Left On Earth An I'm a Teenager i Just Wanna Be With My Love Ones!

Take your time, like we're suppose to.
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 am

Hi ye Auras
    Believe me your sadness and frustration wont just disappear because your dead, that goes with you and it's a lot easier to change your mind here in you body then it is without it.I have connected with many in spirit who passed over sad or angry and nothing had changed for them, but your on a good website to get support, and look for support in your local area too, are you still in school or collage where you can have a chat with someone or just drop into your local doc or ph a helpline sometimes just talking to someone helps, it's not unusual to feel like you do, I felt like you do for most of my teens, it's like one of life's hurdle's that you have to get over, and when you do you feel better inside, and when you've been that low in life the only way is up.maybe if you can think of living for you, YOU are worth living for and you'll also be a shining example of strength to your loved ones.
    P
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 am

If thats true then theres a reason your still alive what is it? I doubt shes really suicidal, reason being, I am, and I know its something that lets every thing go makign the decision, when you conciously choose to end it then half the crap flies straight out the window. Just liek when I did, but then theres reason, mine is money when its out im gone, or when things get bit worse. Im waiting for the perfect place and time, so yeh take your time dying or living, even suicide can be a great achievement and stress reliver, thats if you actually decide it. Doesnt matter when you do it, the decision is the hard bit. Oh and im my case how, lol, id rather wait for a gun I know will work, lol.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 am

Auras and eyeopen, If you both are so sold on suicide to solve all your problemsI Wanna Die 671114 ...what do you want from us?I Wanna Die 588401 .....Help is there for you.... but it seems nothing we can say can convince you otherwise.
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:48 am

[quote="eyeopen"]If thats true then theres a reason your still alive what is it ?

If what's true ?
    Thare's a reason your still alive ? who.

money cant buy you love,if you can find just one moment where your heart opens use that as a foundation to build on, adding more moments, knowing that it is possible,KNOWING is the key, and choice is the only power you have.
    P
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm

My true mother and father,

Faith!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Nothing is worth giving your life for as your life is the most precious thing you have, people are dying everyday from illness, war conditions, murders etc, people who have no choice or say in the matter, people who would love just another year, day hour,even a minute of life.

Money or lack of money is not worth your life, you get through hard times,poor health can be draining and depressing but again it can be managed with the right help. Love comes and goes.

We have to make our own way through life and though lots of it can be hard and horrible we keep right on living and hoping for the good times which do come to us all sooner or later.

Don't give up the most precious gift you have, YOU.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 am

Depends on your beliefs, I believe I will be reborn not remember most of it although itl probably drain me spiritualy and then never find this stuff out again, wich could be good. Kind fo like playing a game on a computer, you realise you taken too many hits and wont make it to the end if you do itl be a hardddddd struggle so you, press restart! Thats it.

If people go round crying about deaths lifes, are too ignorant to realise we are spirits and never die thats their problem. If anything I would of done it along time ago fi I thought id actually die, lol, reason im here is the tinniest bit of hope, I need answers to certains questions so I dont want to go yet, although now it does seem to be the case that i dont think I will succeed doing any of this, find the true answers and even if I did I wouldnt believe them would I? Know why because Ive heard alot of poop in my head still true, none of its true!

I have now nearly toatally lost faith in the spirit world, they are all liars! betrayers! and Manipulators!

I Wanna Die 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm

eyeopen wrote:Depends on your beliefs, I believe I will be reborn not remember most of it although itl probably drain me spiritualy and then never find this stuff out again, wich could be good. Kind fo like playing a game on a computer, you realise you taken too many hits and wont make it to the end if you do itl be a hardddddd struggle so you, press restart! Thats it.

If people go round crying about deaths lifes, are too ignorant to realise we are spirits and never die thats their problem. If anything I would of done it along time ago fi I thought id actually die, lol, reason im here is the tinniest bit of hope, I need answers to certains questions so I dont want to go yet, although now it does seem to be the case that i dont think I will succeed doing any of this, find the true answers and even if I did I wouldnt believe them would I? Know why because Ive heard alot of poop in my head still true, none of its true!

I have now nearly toatally lost faith in the spirit world, they are all liars! betrayers! and Manipulators!

I Wanna Die 15910

Eyeopen, it's not quite as simple as this:
    Kind fo like playing a game on a computer, you realise you taken too many hits and wont make it to the end if you do itl be a hardddddd struggle so you, press restart! Thats it.

I know people have different beliefs, but I don't know of any belief system which would support this line of thinking, life is precious.

What has made you think that the spirit world are all liars and manipulators?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 am

I cant tell whats whats hun, im waiting to see clearly, then I can see what I hear. I hear alot of things going round in my head, insults, bad thoughts, etc, some arent that bad, soem taking fun etc, I duno whast what.

Ive used pendulum, came up lies, ive tried myself communicating with spirit, cant even tell what who is who etc, if thats not bad enough I think I have pranksters etc, whoever doing stuff to me, or trying, etc.

It also started on salt issues I know soem ones mssing with me! Trying! But not one reading says anything of the sort, so not only spirit I cant trust hun, lol.

Eg if some one is tryina f with you and you get a reading and nothing comes up isnt it lies?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 am

I Wanna Die 577431 Eyesopen,

I hope things have gotten lighter and easier for you.

Namaste
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm

I have read what you have said and the answers you have been given. Believe me both of you that you are definitley not the only ones that have felt like this whatever the issues were. Everyone on the face of this earth feels like this at one time or another in their life, I know I have.
    We all chose to come back to learn lessons and I feel that how you are both feeling now is one of yours. Please don't give in to it. Time is a great healer. If you are unhappy at home then find the way to leave being unhappy with someone who is trying to control you is not worth all the heartache. I'm sure that things will get better for you both just give it time and don't give up on the spirit world, they know what you are going through and will help when they feel the time is right.
    Big hugs to you both.

I Wanna Die 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:13 am