Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Other Peoples Guides

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Other Peoples Guides Empty Other Peoples Guides

Post  Violet Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Does anyone get other people's guides 'visiting' them?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Other Peoples Guides Empty Re: Other Peoples Guides

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 pm

I had recently.. I had someone's higher self, and their totem animal visit me in a dream.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  astralphoenix Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 am

I had my adult daughters guide visit me last year, she was going through a tough time and I asked spirit to help her as much as they could. Her guide turned up and reassured me that all was going according to plan and not to worry.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:34 am

It's an interesting experience, especially when it's unexpected
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 am

Hello
    At times I can bring in other's Guides to talk with me. Mine have gone as well to others to look them over.
    I think it all comes down to the level of trust that be there. Guides are a very personal thing but if one is not able to see or hear them at times they do let other's in to aid on that path to understanding.
    At times I get messages from mine or other's when I be in IM with them and they so know it is not Lynn talking as it is so not how I would ever put something and often the message means not a thing to me when I read it but so does to the one its for.
    I be told they have a signature to them some can sense. Or I am told a smell to them.
    Lynn
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  nova_spirit Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 am

Wow, actually I have had several incidences when I have interacted with other people's guides.

My first experience was with my son's guide. My boy was sleeping when he started becoming restless and whimpering in his sleep. He wouldn't settle that I reached out and asked his guide to calm him down so he could rest. I heard "On it!" and within a few seconds my son settled down into a restful sleep. My second experience was with my Ex. He called in a panic telling me his car and trailer was gone. He parked it out in front of his house to ready it to head a trade show. Someone had stole it and he was freaking out! All I could think was if his guide would help him calm down to think rationally. I hear, "It's not lost" then "I'm on it." I told my Ex to call the police while he's freaking out on me on the phone. Then he hung up and not five minutes later he calls back. Unusually relaxed for him and he said, its not stolen it was towed by the homeowners association. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

I have talked to another guide of a person who seemed to be having trouble hearing. But the thing was she could get the messages of her guide it just wasn't in words like I get. I relayed a message to her from what he said and she said that it could be no other but her guide.

Normally I don't hear other people's guides because there is a respect and they won't seek you out unless they know it is the best way for the person to get the message. But it seems they will take requests from others around. Or at least they did for me in the instances of my son and Ex husband.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:03 am