Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
TheCleaner
Violet
ToadandCone
Myainsel
Lynn
Deepwaters
ChloeBell1313
Carolyn
SpiritVoices
Spirit Guide
14 posters

Voices Speaking Foreign Languages.

Spirit Guide

Number of posts : 32
    Job/hobbies : No job.Hobby:Supporting people with DID.
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Voices Speaking Foreign Languages. Empty Voices Speaking Foreign Languages.

Post  Spirit Guide Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Dear Members of the Forum,

I am living in The Netherlands,so my native language is Dutch.
    For obvious reasons,I write all my contributions to this Forum in English,otherwise hardly anybody would understand me.
    But just suppose,you heard voices within,that spoke Dutch,although you yourself could not understand a word they were saying.
    Now some of you may smile and say,that such a phenomenon was simply not possible.
    But two people who did not know each other told me independently from each other,that they sometimes heard voices within,that they could not understand.
    They told me,that the voices spoke another language,of which they were sure it was not English,or German,or French.
    They did not know wheather this was an existing language,or a fake language.

Did you ever hear any stories about people hearing voices that spoke unknown languages?
    What do you think about the phenomenon?

Warm Greetings to all of you!
    Spirit Guide.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Voices Speaking Foreign Languages. Empty Re: Voices Speaking Foreign Languages.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Interesting topic,Spirit Guide.

Something I have never experienced before.
    Have heard voices sounding strange but cannot say that they were talking in an unknown language.
    More like mumbles.

The only foreign language I encountered was German.
    Started by a male voice I heard very clearly saying to me 'Achtung! Achtung!

There followed two dreams two consecutive nights of dreaming of World War 2.

My only experience of a foreign language.

May I add you speak excellent English.
    :asmile:
    Joanie
    Spirit Guide

Voices Speaking Foreign Languages. Empty Reply to Joanie.

Post  Spirit Guide Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Dear Joanie,

Thank you for your compliment on my ability to communicate in your language.
    You give an example of two voices you heard,speaking German.
    When you went to sleep,for two consecutive nights you dreamed about WW2.
    Do you think this might have anything to do with a possible previous incarnation?

Looking forward to your reply!
    Warm Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 pm

That would be like the time I accidentally "bumped into" a Mexican women while I was in my kitchen cooking quesadillas. She was deceased, this was when I was living in el Paso, TX years ago. I'm guessing she was drawn to me because I was cooking these things, and I picked up on her presence, and couldn't understand a word she said LOL, I didn't know any Spanish at the time. But I invited her to stay for as long as she wanted to, because she meant me no harm. She reminded me of a very old grandmotherly person.
    ChloeBell1313
    ChloeBell1313

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2012-07-12

Post  ChloeBell1313 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

I specifically asked about this this past weekend, coincidentally. From what i got and what i understand, spirit generally chooses to speak in the language that is most relevant. In a circle full of English speakers your going to here mostly English, however that same spirit can speak German in a group full of German mediums. I also understand that its not horribly common, but that spirit may give you parts of a message in another language you dont understand, that it DOES happen sometimes.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am

Spirit Guide wrote: Dear Joanie,

Thank you for your compliment on my ability to communicate in your language.
    You give an example of two voices you heard,speaking German.
    When you went to sleep,for two consecutive nights you dreamed about WW2.
    Do you think this might have anything to do with a possible previous incarnation?

Looking forward to your reply!
    Warm Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.

No,Spirit Guide,one voice I heard the first night,speaking in German. The next two nights were dreaming I was in Germany.
    First dream was of a German officer searching the house.
    Second night was of hiding in barn,where German soldiers entered and searched the barn.

Not a Reincarnation cos I was born before World 2,I am a old age pensioner.... :asmile:
    I have since then been given an answer to the dreams and voice.

Someone was brought through to me who was English and interned in a POW camp during that war.
    He knew me a child.
    Wonderful to know who was in contact that night.
    Joanie
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm amazed at the personal experiences related above.

Spirit Guide, the Dutch have a reputation of being extremely good with foreign languages, and as Joanie wrote your English is perfect.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Hello

I have gotten Russian at times and I so do not speak it or even begin to understnad it. I was able to pick up several over and over again used words to find out what was being spoken. The War came up so I was able to figure out that I was with a Russina Soldier but the full message from him was never able to be explained. It happens at times that its not given in English ( as it can be translated by one's Guide ) maybe as that simply is how one is to receive it.

I had Morse Code on one occation and when I came from trance I looked at the paper and was like this is trash....meaningless....but the mate glaced at it and said I think that is code. Sure enough the one long run on sentance broke into words. I have since had that a few more times.

What I have found works is if we simply ask to have it slowed down, asking that if the message is for us and is truly needed by us we need to hear it clearly. Sometimes it works.

Lynn
    Spirit Guide

Voices Speaking Foreign Languages. Empty Reply to Lynn.

Post  Spirit Guide Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Dear Lynn,

You said you heard a russian voice once.The voice was from a(Russian)entity.
    Do you think that voices from within speaking foreign languages are always caused by entities?
    Or can they be caused by your own experiences in former lifetimes?
    Suppose I was one of the people constructing the pyramids in Egypt;would it be possible that I heard a voice,speaking old Egyptian?

Thanks for your reaction!
    Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Spirit Guide wrote: Dear Lynn,

You said you heard a russian voice once.The voice was from a(Russian)entity.
    Do you think that voices from within speaking foreign languages are always caused by entities?
    Or can they be caused by your own experiences in former lifetimes?
    Suppose I was one of the people constructing the pyramids in Egypt;would it be possible that I heard a voice,speaking old Egyptian?

Thanks for your reaction!
    Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.

Hello

There are many connections to past lives yes, and I know I have had messages come in from them. For me its move in visions when that happens than full on communications.

In this case I was dealing with the coming death of a friend, he was a war vetern and he had shared with me on story of an encounter with what was the "Enemy" in those times but a friend when he came home.

My friend worked in the kitchen area and prisioners were assigned to work in there as well. One was a Russina young man, and my friend would teach him English and the other him Russian. They spent many hours alone there working. The war ended and the Russian man defected to Canada always remembering the young man in the kitchen that was so kind to him. They met many many year's later. The Russina man passed away. He was one of them that was at the bedside with my friend to greet his crossing.

So it makes sense to me that I at times get Russian that trust was established with me I guess.

Lynn
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I had Morse Code on one occation

LOL< I had morse code come thru once - thru the fire alarm, and I thought for sure the battery was dying, but it kept bleeping and blinking when the battery was removed, it was the spirit of retired naval crewman.
    Myainsel
    Myainsel

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2013-05-11

Post  Myainsel Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Spirit Guide wrote: Dear Members of the Forum,

For obvious reasons,I write all my contributions to this Forum in English,otherwise hardly anybody would understand me.
    But just suppose,you heard voices within,that spoke Dutch,although you yourself could not understand a word they were saying.
    Now some of you may smile and say,that such a phenomenon was simply not possible.
    But two people who did not know each other told me independently from each other,that they sometimes heard voices within,that they could not understand.
    They told me,that the voices spoke another language,of which they were sure it was not English,or German,or French.

Did you ever hear any stories about people hearing voices that spoke unknown languages?

Spirit Guide.

Yes, that is quite common. It shows a lack of respect from the spirit to the recipient. They have the ability to make themselves understood. To not do so only causes panic and fear. That is a nasty kind of haunting/contact that can make you think you are going insane. Some do it just for that purpose. Leave those "things" alone.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 16, 2013 2:45 pm

What if spirit cannot converse in other languages? Doesn't mean to say that they are evil.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 18, 2013 5:04 pm

ToadandCone wrote:I have heard things but I believe 'they' will speak what you can understand.
    I heard "Beunos nochas" over and over again.. I don't know what it means really.
    Here is a 'chant' that may use a multi language concept.
    Remika mi sa.
    I dunno what is means because I just make it up, but maybe there is a meaning in it.
    How about this one.
    Mucho nacho grande. Sounds delicious but is it???

I think that means 'Good Day or Good Evening in Spanish.

Bon Soir in French. Not sure of the spelling now,long time since I was taught French.
    Same with German.
    Naturally if a French or German spirit came through,it would use it's native language.
    Like we would if we came into contact with someone on the physical plane and we had passed to spirit. The language we were brought up with.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat May 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I always wondered how international mediums coped giving messages when in countries which had a different language i've been told they can make themselves understood and the mediums guide will help when required.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 18, 2013 10:56 pm

That is correct,Violet from what I have gathered from other sources.

Don't know how it is carried out but I would feel the medium chosen would be one who would be able to interpret the message coming through.

Not much of a contribution but I do try.... :blush:

Joanie
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 am

Spirit Guide.

This has happened to me before.  I hear voices pretty frequently though and also study Spanish so it might be a little different for me, but I get the foreign languages thing whenever I'm smoking pot for some reason.
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:36 pm

I had an interesting experience of being in a tunnel of light and hearing a cacophony of voices either side. I couldn't pick out the language as anything recognisable. I think it was when my clairaudience was developing, but I was so frightened by the experience I asked my angels to find another way to get their information to me.

Some months later, I had an experience of seeing red writing appearing on the ceiling/wall (while awake). It had happened to me once before when I was very young and has happened 6 or 7 times since. It only ever lasts for a few moments and only ever happens when my vibration is high. I have tried to describe the writing to people, it looks something like Hebrew, but not Hebrew, if you see what I mean. Two of my spiritual teachers at the time said it could be fire letters, or "the language of love" which can be read only with the heart, not the brain; in any case, a form of Archangelic communication, so I now call it angelic script. It makes me think back to that clairaudient experience and wondering whether that too was their language which is different to any earthly language.
    Steve23

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post  Steve23 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 am

Spirit Guide.

I was on drugs at the time, but once mine started talking to me and each other in Italian which makes sense since I am biologically half Italian on my mom's side
    Fuz_Zee
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-12-12

Post  Fuz_Zee Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum.  I am having an issue that I really don't know what to do.  I did a little search and it took me here.  The OPs subject seems to fit my situation and I hope posting here is ok.

For the past few months I have been having some scary weird incidences where out of know where if feels like I am being dunked into an icy bath.  I have to gasp and fight for my breath and i can't move.  Then i hear someone in my head.  Its not like i hear someone next to me say something to me.  Its as if it comes from right in the center of my head.  The voice speaks to fast like he is talking twice at the same time and i can't understand what he is saying.  Then it fades off as if the volume is slowly being turned down.  I can't stop it and I can never know when its going to happen.  It's only been happening when I am laying on the couch watching TV late at night or when I just lay down to go to bed.  Once I gather myself I force myself to yell stop it or go away and it does, the tingle slowly fades away and its as if nothing ever happened.  I'm not a spiritual person and I am not crazy at least i don't thing so :(  I am a single father of two kids, i can't be going crazy for there sake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:15 am