Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds

soria moria
    soria moria
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : photography, music, painting, biking, videogames.
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds Empty i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds

Post  soria moria Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

every time i ride my bike to my local trail this owl always flys over me and i stopped to take some pictures and these cute hummingbird like birds were circling around me. are these bird trying to tell me somehting. and anyone know anything on owl or bird spirit guides or maybe some good books that talk about owls.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds Empty Re: i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds

Post  gilly Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 pm

soria moria wrote:every time i ride my bike to my local trail this owl always flys over me and i stopped to take some pictures and these cute hummingbird like birds were circling around me. are these bird trying to tell me somehting. and anyone know anything on owl or bird spirit guides or maybe some good books that talk about owls.

Hi soria

I can give no advice on owl or bird spirit guides--but can offer some guidance on these creatures. I have a young(still in fluffy feathers) Blackbird who visits my garden. She feeds on the food I put out and drinks and bathes in our water baths.

I was sitting reading in our garden last week when she settled on the fence and made a real 'ruccous' not the usual blacbird song at all. It was a tut tut tut sound. I became aware of her on the fence and slowly moved into our kitchen. from the kitchen door i watched her feed, drink and bathe. My standing only a few yards from her inside the door was no problem to her. I do believe she was telling me to move with her tut tut tut.

My point is that we can 'link' in with animals if we are of the right mind--we all do it with cats and dogs --and some of us can do it with birds.

Next time you encounter them sit down and try to link in with them--take some food to feed them.

Please let me know how you get on--this may be an earthly link, not a spiritual one!

PPLLnL

Peter
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds Empty Re: i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds

Post  Assumpta Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 am

I love birds. I have this thing about magpies and whilst I was living with my son in Scotland I liked nothing better than to watch them. There were about 3 pairs and they would all sit around on the fence until I'd finished putting stuff out for them, the funny thing was until I actually said 'come and get it' none of them would move.
    I agree with Peter, try to talk to them the next time. It might not work first time but perservere.

i feel a deep connection with bird like creatures like owls and small birds 15910
    sallaso
    sallaso

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-08-31

Post  sallaso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Birds are magnificent and a spirit could use it as temporal host , tho the experience is not very pleasant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 am