Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Detlef
Craig1978
6 posters

Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides

Craig1978
    Craig1978
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Accounts
    Registration date : 2012-09-02

Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides Empty Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides

Post  Craig1978 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 am

Hi All

Firstly I am new to this site joined today, and joined in the same way as I always choose something. Through my spritual journey in order to huide myself there always is a need to feel right and warm and comfortable about something. This website was chosen in the same way and i know that all on here are genuine and true and have the white light burning inside them. So lovely to meet you all who read this topic.

Now on to the topic as by now you are proberly thinking awww sweet but is this topic all about.

Strange one really as it is born out of an exercise i have been trying to do but really only concentrated it after looking at Violets comment about meditation and using ones thoughts to communicate with a Guide or Angel.

The other week i had a reiki session and a channeler managed to make, albeit a brief, an encounter with an angel who protects me. She managed to get a couple of name of what could be potentially be his name but was not sure.

After today reading Violets and Lulu's comments on guides and her experiences of trying to connect to them i have just sat back on my sofa and calmed myself to try and connect to my angel. This is where I need you guys! Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides 371183 when silent and asking questions in my mind I after I asked to connect to him, I was getting Yes and No answers only, his name and also a ummmm with laughter which made me laughto my questions. Can you tell me that as i am starting out and this really was the first time I have made a concentrated effort to connect if these would be answers you would normally expect?? Each answer seemed so confident and clear. And after connection had a name and spelling inprinted in my mind? Could I have connected with him ?

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you xx
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides Empty Re: Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides

Post  Detlef Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 am

Hello Craig,

This whole connecting business can be very confusing. How do I connect, do I hear, feel, sens correctly,whom and what am I connecting with?
    Having a look at you, who and what you are, you have many around you which are there to assist you in this life. I like to call them our entourage.
    When we go to a planet to be of help, to serve, we never go alone. There is always a group around us, to assist, to protect, make connections for us, hold energies and so on.
    I have a little different view on the angelics, since I originate in the angelic realm. Does this make me an angel? I hope not, the common view on angels is quite distort.
    If you start out making connections, either with your guides or your higher self, be patient. Before you ask for a connection, as to be protected from anything that is not of unconditional love. Perhaps ask it to come closer so you can feel it, it's energies. Every entity or being, planet, or simply unit of consciousness has a unique energy signature, and it will enter your body, if it does, at a particular point. It will feel strange at first, but let it go where it wants to go. Guides usually enter in my experience somewhere around the face, never below the heart, the higher self will enter through the top of the head.
    You can tell them to come in stronger or back off a little.
    Once the energy is set, you know you have a connection, I still combine both yes, no with other forms of communications. Communications usually happen on many levels at the same time.
    Once you connect to your higher self, or divine self, connections happen in an instant, or are there most of the time. It depends what you need, from the perspective of the higher self, which is YOU.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides Empty Re: Communicating with Angels and Spirit Guides

Post  Violet Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

I'll come back and reply more fully later Craig but briefly yes I think you may have, i'm pleased the forum has helped you by the way. :bfs:
    Desine
    Desine
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : design, customer service, caregiving
    Registration date : 2012-09-15

Post  Desine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi, yes, I agree you seemed to have made contact with one of your angels/spirit guides. Over the past four years I have been blessed to make contact with three, my "primary" angel, I think is how they would phrase it, a "second" angel, who is male, and cares over me every bit as much as my primary, but is "second", and then most recently, a "family" angel who arcs over me and my family, stretching over miles like an invisible golden web that covers, blesses and unites my family, wherever we might be or travel to.
    One of the things I was surprised about is how funny the angels are. Full of humor and quite "earthy" in their responses and communications to me. My second angel held back from making my "aquaintance" until I requested it, feeling strongly that there was someone else "there" when I was communing with my primary angel. He was afraid of frightening me, because he is very powerful, and didnt want to overwhelm me. His nature is like a huge lion or bear, or like the gigantic wilderness of the American West. I should say, actually, that there are four angels. But the fourth, it is not normally good or appropriate for me to talk openly of her, or even entertain too many thoughts of her. She is around me for a specific reason and protection. The other three are as close to me as the air that surrounds me. And a big part of my life. Incidentally, they know it might "sound wierd" to talk about them, or like you are out in left field. But, they love humans and earth, and crave the connections that we have with them.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am

Dear Desine, if you are certain, and you seam to be, that those guiding you are angelic, then you know already what you are.
    Angels are only guides to their own kind. If you cam her to be of service, you come with three guides. For you, since you are female, one male, and two females.
    When you look at them, most likely you will see the male in the middle, and the females on either side of him.
    You have mentioned a fourth. I would strongly suggest to ask for a connection with it. It is your "higher self". Not in the strictest definition of the term, but this entity you where, before you came her, and will be when you leave her. You, Desine, are an extension of this entity working on this planet. Not sure if this makes sens.
    The most important point in all this is, it is time to make a connection with your Self. And there are more parts to your Self then just your higher self, as you might discover. As you start connecting to your other parts of your self, your guides might slowly step back, they are still there, since they have an important function to fulfill.
    We can not do what we are doing without them, and you still can talk to them if you want, but you will find you might talk more with you higher or divine self.
    Those guides we have are in my experience very close friend, and we have worked together for eons.
    Discovering the Self is a very interesting experience.
    Be well
    Desine
    Desine
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : design, customer service, caregiving
    Registration date : 2012-09-15

Post  Desine Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Detlef - thank you for the response and I would like to private message you about some of the things you said, would that be ok? they have really got me thinking today.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Desine wrote:Detlef - thank you for the response and I would like to private message you about some of the things you said, would that be ok? they have really got me thinking today.

Of cause you can
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 am

Fair Warning: Do not communicate with angels.
    Anglelic entities seem to follow the same pattern in dealing with people. Known by different names; "Watchers" "Guardians" "Gatekeepers" their true nature is to keep humanity from progressing in any way ESPECIALLY in the area of mind power or knowledge of the 4th dimension/astral. They are like guards in a concentration camp. The "Watchtowers." To keep humanity in chains, enslaved and without power.

Those who are "Without" Satan and delve into the occult a little too deeply will often meet with unpleasant experiences (again, FEAR is used as a means of control). One way or another, those who are without are often deceived into relationships with angels.

Of course there are variations, but here is what to look for- you will see this if you read anything about people's experiences:

The angelic entity intrudes. Most often the creature is uninvited and takes it upon itself to barge in on someone's psyche totally uninvited.
    The entity uses love to lower the victim's defenses. This is done deliberately and masks the entity's true intentions. The victim (human beings are emotionally vulnerable- how many serious mistakes have been made at the mercy of our emotions) feels the "love" and is deceived into believing this is a positive visitor.
    The entity never explains much or gives the victim any valuable knowledge. Most questions are not answered, if they are, they are in riddles or nonsense. Any information given is either incorrect or incomplete.
    Often, the entity will make a statement that it is coming to warn the victim and/or humanity of "erring ways." This many times has to do with anything the entity deems as a threat to their total control, in most cases playing upon the ability for one to defend one's self; humanity's use of mind power for psychic self defense is EXTREMELY threatening to these alien predators as their main tool of control is through the mind; their worst worry is should humanity ever discover the truth and attain the same powers of the mind as they possess. They preach a false concept of "peace" and "love" to disarm humanity and create a helpless/defenseless Earth. Their own convictions concerning this are made blatantly clear throughout the xtian bible where they are bringers of torture, suffering and death. The book of revelation/apocolypse says it all.
    The entity in many cases delivers negative prophesy. Most often, this predicts personal ruin, disaster for the victim, his/her loved ones or others who are close. The entity then offers false reassurance that it will remain with the victim through all of this, but does not lift a finger to stop it.
    The entity in many cases, such as with ignorant (unknowing) new age people, acts as a healer when channeled. As usual, no knowledge of any value is given and the healer as well as the patient remain cripples and are helpless without the entity's assistance, making them slaves.
    I have dealt with these entities and they are anything but benevolent. They are bringers of death, misfortune and their victims of choice are children. I have seen this many times. People who get into angel magick are either extremely arrogant or their personal lives end up in disaster. One guy who was into this sort of thing was severly depressed and into drugs.

When I was a small child, my mother told me her parents had a baby girl several years before she was born. This little girl, when two years of age (they were xians) would point and say "angel" "angel." Soon afterwards, she hit her head on the streetcar when it jerked to a stop and soon died from complications.

An xian woman who was expecting a baby was visited by an angel. The angel told her that the baby would be stillborn. Real nice. Of course, the baby was stillborn.

The angels of apocalypse dump fire, plagues and all other kinds of nasties on humanity.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:42 am

and this really was the first time I have made a concentrated effort to connect if these would be answers you would normally expect??

Expect the unexpected it is different for everyone :flo:

Each answer seemed so confident and clear. And after connection had a name and spelling inprinted in my mind? Could I have connected with him ?

This sounds like true communication to me, strong and clear no doubts or uncertainty :flo:
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Rapper
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:21 am

Lord_kyle wrote:Fair Warning: Do not communicate with angels.
    [...]
    That's pretty creepy dude, angels and guardians talk to me all the time. I thought they were here to help me :( if my mind isn't completely clear (ie. of anything psychoactive, right down to caffiene and nicotene) their messages get all scrambled and confusing...
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 am

Snooky wrote:
    Lord_kyle wrote:Fair Warning: Do not communicate with angels.
    [...]
    That's pretty creepy dude, angels and guardians talk to me all the time. I thought they were here to help me :( if my mind isn't completely clear (ie. of anything psychoactive, right down to caffiene and nicotene) their messages get all scrambled and confusing...

Anyone can claim all kind of things but in the end, you are the one who has to choose and make up your mind.
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

Detlef wrote:
    Snooky wrote:That's pretty creepy dude, angels and guardians talk to me all the time. I thought they were here to help me :( if my mind isn't completely clear (ie. of anything psychoactive, right down to caffiene and nicotene) their messages get all scrambled and confusing...

Anyone can claim all kind of things but in the end, you are the one who has to choose and make up your mind.
    Yes, that is true, but I agree with the parts about messages coming in riddles, etc. Then again, this is only when I'm not totally sober for at least a month or two...and I just can't do that :/
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 am

The angels of apocalypse dump fire, plagues and all other kinds of nasties on humanity.

Frankly I believe it is is man who dumps nasties on humanity
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male

Post  Snooky Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 am

Violet wrote:

Frankly I believe it is is man who dumps nasties on humanity
    Amen to that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am