Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
thelordslongshot
6 posters

My Spirit Guide: is he right?

thelordslongshot
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2012-09-25

My Spirit Guide: is he right? Empty My Spirit Guide: is he right?

Post  thelordslongshot Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:35 am

Hello,

I just made my first communication with my Spirit Guide three days ago. We try to communicate through channeling from my necklace that I hold over my body it is something that I have had for a while. I am not able to connect to him through meditation or through my dreams. I don't know why, however he told me through yes and no questions, that I will die in 20 to 23 years. That worries me. Can he be wrong?

I have asked him questions about when certain things are going to happen within ten minutes by asking questions like, " Will my son be home between 3pm and 3:05pm and the pendant swung in a yes answer. ( I ask him everytime to make sure that one way is a yes and another way is a no- always the same movement for yes and no) And he said that he will come home during that time. Well my son came home sooner than that. Was he wrong?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

My Spirit Guide: is he right? Empty Re: My Spirit Guide: is he right?

Post  Violet Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Hi Thelordslongshot, personally I don't believe a spirit guide, especially one you had only recently found, would let you know when you were going to die, the other things you have posted, is further proof (in my opinion)that yes he is or could be wrong, i'd ask this prescence to either prove he is your true spirit guide or to leave you, and go back to meditation, what you have wrote does not feel right, and does not ring true of a true guide.
    thelordslongshot
    Just joined

Post  thelordslongshot Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 am

Okay, Now this is the most difficult question that I can ask.

I have asked him that if he appears will it scare me, and the answer was yes.

I have smugged the house and salted outside. However, I have had a moment in time where someone higher than I has saved my life and thats how I started to believe.

How do I know if he is or isn't. I have been reading the forum and trying to understand, and I haven't been able to understand violet. But I do see the black dots out of the corner of my eye.He answers that he does protect me and that he is not evil, however if or since he is not, and I have put salt aroung the outside of the house, what do I do. I have meditated, I like going to the river and calling for my spirit guide but no one shows.

Karen
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 am

Hi Karen, I can only explain further from my own experiences, but I found that though I felt I really wanted to see my guides, Iwas scared to see them (i'm going waaaaay back)I didn't think or believe I was scared but I was deep down under the surface, it was a long long time before I lost that fear and actually saw my guides. It could be this is the case for you and you're not ready to see him yet, have you thought of asking him why he thinks he would scare you? See what his response is.

I don't think it ever harms to do a cleansing ritual. :asmile:

Your life being saved sounds intriguing, it's amazing how many on this path have had things like this happen.

How do you feel when he's close Karen, I think your own feelings will tell you more than anything else, do you trust him, are there any niggling doubts about him? It's possible he is helping you in some way but I don't think he sounds like a spirit guide as such especially when telling you when you will die.
    thelordslongshot
    Just joined

Post  thelordslongshot Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 am

This sounds sheepish and I am embarressed.

Everytime when I get up after I " speak with him" I feel alot of energy. He knows that seeing another person would scare the be gees out from me. My mind doesn't stop, I have ALOT of energy. And I am afraid during the night . If he is close, which is ASSUMING that I know... I talk and talk and talk. Because I don't have anyelse besides my husband to talk too. We recently had many spirits in this house and when we smugged I forgot to open the windows and I think that I offended a spirit, boy was he mad. Really mad he wouldn't let me sleep and I called on my spirit guide to help and I was able to go to sleep. We smugged again, opened the window, light a white candle, said a prayer , and salted aroung the house. That night my son said that he saw an angle. And everyone was more calm and relaxed.

I just asked him for a sign from him out of love. Something truely loving. I do know that yesterday he said," yes" when i asked him if he was frustrated for me because I worried about a child that hasn't showed up to our house yet. I don't if him being frustrated is normal... But I am a mom.... and I worry about the kids that should arrive safe here. I am assuming that he is my guide because he stayed after the smugging and my husband is starting to have dreams about cars falling off into cliffs, just recently.

k
    thelordslongshot
    Just joined

Post  thelordslongshot Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

Oh sorry, honestly I can't tell if he is around or not. I don't feel anything, not even during my meditation
    thelordslongshot
    Just joined

Post  thelordslongshot Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:30 am

My son was in the shower a few minutes ago, and it is adjecent to our bedrooom where " he" and I talk and he came out saying, " MOm, it smells like perfume again."

K
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:29 am

Hi thelordslongshot

This is what I understand.....Spiritual guides don't usually ask you to do anything or give you answers that make you feel disempowered....if they give answers, it is to inspire more reflection and understanding from us, because as spiritual guides, their role is to guide spiritually to awaken to the higher self and love ....physical and life situations are important only as a tool or lesson. Usually we come to the point where we ask for spiritual guidance because we are ready (when the student is ready, the teacher will appear)...not the other way around...guides don't just appear uninvited and try to make us believe them. A true spiritual guide comes only with love ....he will inspire you and never make you feel bad and never try to control you in any way.

Control, frustration, fear come from an entity operating... although maybe with good intentions... from a personal perspective and Spritual Guides don't do that.

I would suggest that maybe personal grounding and protection might help you. Ask your guardian angel to protect you and allow only guidance from love to come to you.
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Feather says

"Control, frustration, fear come from an entity operating... although maybe with good intentions... from a personal perspective and Spritual Guides don't do that."

"I would suggest that maybe personal grounding and protection might help you. Ask your guardian angel to protect you and allow only guidance from love to come to you."

Control, frustration, and especially fear come from within not from any entity outside, although it can be something or someone (alive or dead) outside of you that causes you to become aware of YOUR fear. we do not catch fear like a virus it arises within as do all our feelings, also asking for protection when one is fearful only serves to make sure we keep the fear, because when you ask for protection that protection is given to you like a shell or casing keeping you safe inside and if you have not looked at, owned, and healed your fear, well that gets protected to!. I'm writing a piece on protection at the moment here's just a couple of paragraphs .

'Marie is fearful of intruders breaking into her home at night and as a result she locks herself into her bedroom every night (knowing that this is not a safe practice in the event of fire or other emergency) and prays to and asks Archangel Michael to protect her and her house. On hearing this I pointed out to Marie how the fear is present and repeating itself every night BECAUSE THE FEAR IS WITHIN HER and this is what she asks to be protected every night insuring its survival into the future, I suggested that instead of seeking protection she should recognise and own the fear and despite its presence shine light unconditionally from her heart filling herself her room and her house with light knowing that she is joining in with the spirit of oneness shining light.
    I later received a message to say she now sleeps soundly and peacefully in her unlocked bedroom for the first time in years.'

'Sally is a young mother who worries constantly about her child, imagining all sorts of illness and accidents befalling her little girl and every day she calls on Archangel Michael to protect her as she goes off to school or out to play with her friends, and then Sally spends her time anxiously waiting her safe return.
    I pointed out to her how her daughter has her own guides and angels who know what her life journey entails and that her thoughts of protection do not leave her and so she herself gets the protection she seeks, and that SHE is still full of fear and what ever may happen to her child is outside of her control, although she did not want to hear or like hearing this, logically she knew it was true, I also talked about excepting the reality of this world as it is or will be whether we like it or not and that she can only control and change herself. After doing some shining light and self love exercises Sally realised how she was protecting her own fear by her dally requests for her daughter’s protection and she choose to shine light rather then worrying and imagining the worst when she and her daughter were apart. Because worrying was a part of Sally’s make up, not only was it her instinct to revert to it but it was also effortless, so it was a bit of a struggle at first for her to change her behaviour but with the determination and the willingness to change she started spending more and more of her time on her spiritual practice connecting to her spirit self.
    Sally tells me she can see how this is having a positive effect on her daughter who used to show outward signs of becoming a worrier but is now a confident outgoing little girl.'

our own guides and nice fluffy pink sparkly angels are not only showing us the love and light within they also make sure that we meet with situations and have thoughts that bring out the worst in us, anger, fear, sadness, hate, pride, all the yucky stuff because we cannot return to the oneness of love if we have all this within ourselves, if we don't feel it how would we know that we have it, and if we don't know we have it how can we choose to change it.

looking at life through rose tinted glasses doesn't change what's happening it simply changes your perception of life.
    P
    CaseyL
    Just joined

Female
    Job/hobbies : I'm an author. I like writing, reading, paranormal stuff and music.
    Registration date : 2012-10-03

Post  CaseyL Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 am

I once asked my spirit guide if I was going to die young (it was after a complicated conversation about my past life, but that's not important) and she refused to answer me. I realised pretty quickly that it was understandable, I really don't want to know when I'm going to die. I don't know if it helps, but I doubt a spirit guide would tell you something like that.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 am

I do not think anyone should ask for a date of death.

It is given in the records in spirit and it should remain there until our time comes.

My husband was given the number of years he had left in life.

It was out by five years.

Must admit I was more upset than he was when he told me.

No one should know that date.

My Spirit Guide: is he right? 847787939
    CaseyL
    Just joined

Female
    Job/hobbies : I'm an author. I like writing, reading, paranormal stuff and music.
    Registration date : 2012-10-03

Post  CaseyL Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 am

Yes, I realised just a few seconds after asking that it was a bad question and I'm now quite glad that my guide didn't answer it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm

It's not for us to know, for most of us anyway, some people always just 'know' but for most that knowledge would affect the life they have left, all that said I do believe many are made aware when their time is close. Nice to meet you Casey. :bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:22 am