Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My husband my soulmate

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

My husband my soulmate Empty My husband my soulmate

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 am

I have always felt as if my husband and I were soul mates. We have always felt strongly connected since the age of fifteen. We broke up as highschool sweethearts but could never quite be with anyone else". When we finally ran into eachother, we were inseperable. We are not only husband and wife, lovers we are the best of friends. More times than i can count I have picked up the phone to call him and my phone begins to ring and it is him. If he is upset he calls me, and if I am upset I call him. There is so much of a connection, I can feel what he is feeling, and I know what he is thinking. And I know part of this is becaue we have been together for quite awhile. One of the main reasons that I know that we are soul mates are that there are been a couple of time like every normal couple we have come close to ending our relationship, but neither of us could walk away. No matter how bad it was, and as we all know it can sometimes get bad, when the stress of bills, finances ect comes into play. Neither of us could walk away. There has always been this pull that holds us together, this feeling that no matter how rough it was, it didn't feel right to be apart. There is no way we could live apart. Even though there are times that I thinkt hat I could possibly beat the crap out of him and I feel like pulling my hair out. There is no one that I would rather pull my hair out with. I love him with all of me, and when he is gone I do not feel whole. I am very fortunate to lead such a full life.My husband my soulmate 46693
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

My husband my soulmate Empty Re: My husband my soulmate

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

Sorry, I had to add something, I remember in the three years that we were apart (which were agonizing by the way) I remeber having a dream of being with friends and beside my friend and her boyfriend, my boyfriend was there. All I could see was that he was taller than I was, and that he had brown hair. A year later I relived my dream to the exact detail except for that my tall brown haired unknown boyfriend turned to me and there he was my husband, and I knew then that we would be together forever. And perhaps we always have been.My husband my soulmate 242210
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

Wonderful,Millergirls. You are very lucky indeed to have found the man of your dreams. Not often we hear of finding our soul mate.

Soul mates are not often our dream men,but for some reason,we find we are often thrown up against them time and time again.

Same with close friends,we meet someone in the early days,find we do not take to them,even dislike them but the friendship always seems to flourish.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah sometimes he is not always my dream guy, but it is nice to have a husband who is also a good friend, because we can share a lot. For many years were thrown back to each other. I think we actually dated for a full year before we even called ourselves in a relationship, and even then we really didn't put a label on it. And thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 pm