Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

gray angel

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

gray angel Empty gray angel

Post  SparK Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 am

okay heres my story on that gray angel

when i was 7yrs old studying in my bedroom with my mom. i felt a very strong feeling or emotion of ANGER, HATRED, AGGRESSION and tremendous negative sumthing that so powerful i cried for 2 hours straight. and my mom like what? what happen to you?

3yrs ago. age 20. i felt that feeling again and said to myself "oh i know this feeling.." but just ignore it and off to bed then suddenly like im half awake? i saw a hairy man that looks like a GOAT with horns! and im like what!? what should i do? what should i do? AS IF I CAN DO SUMTHNG??? and said to myself again.. okay okay good thing im not caried by that emotion and pull myself back. and said to myself okay its here.. come on! im not afriad of you! then suddenly a person appear next to me with wings and wear like angels do. sorry i cant really tell what he really looks like cause he wears a coat like cloth in gray wings in gray that cover his face like a hood.. then at that moment the person nxt to me wearing gray kneel down and covers me with his left gray wings as if his ready for battle and to protect me. then BOOM. i woke up! and i never felt that strange feeling anymore.. thanks to him ^^

im so blessed that i didnt just saw an angel but also the two big boss of heaven ^^x

and iv got 1 question! why is that angel is in color gray? i thought there wearing pure white? and his face is covered with hood that looks like connected to his dress?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

gray angel Empty Re: gray angel

Post  Detlef Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm

To me it is strait forward, but bringing it to paper is a little bit more difficult.
    I heard a similar story from someone in regards to Lucifer, and once she declared, she is not afraid, he showed himself in all his glory.
    Once you make a strong declaration, everything changes. So it is quite obvious why. I could point out several encounters, where I was shown something, or I had very strong emotional reaction, and when I made I declaration, things changed.
    In your case as in the case of Lucifer, it is clear, things are not what they seam. Lucifer is not the evil dark entity, he only plays the dark role, because someone has to play this role, and he is the best. The dark has to be played by someone, otherwise this game here could not go one or happen in the first place.
    As we evolve in this reality we need to be able to see through this.
    Why grey, if you blend light and dark, what will you get? Balance, and perhaps grey. If all is One then all has to be part of the same source, all is equal.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 am

Maybe grey is the colour between the dark and the light and completely neutral and unbiased.....neither one or the other. A being that is truly not of duality.
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 am

SparK wrote:okay heres my story on that gray angel

when i was 7yrs old studying in my bedroom with my mom. i felt a very strong feeling or emotion of ANGER, HATRED, AGGRESSION and tremendous negative sumthing that so powerful i cried for 2 hours straight. and my mom like what? what happen to you?

3yrs ago. age 20. i felt that feeling again and said to myself "oh i know this feeling.." but just ignore it and off to bed then suddenly like im half awake? i saw a hairy man that looks like a GOAT with horns! and im like what!? what should i do? what should i do? AS IF I CAN DO SUMTHNG??? and said to myself again.. okay okay good thing im not caried by that emotion and pull myself back. and said to myself okay its here.. come on! im not afriad of you! then suddenly a person appear next to me with wings and wear like angels do. sorry i cant really tell what he really looks like cause he wears a coat like cloth in gray wings in gray that cover his face like a hood.. then at that moment the person nxt to me wearing gray kneel down and covers me with his left gray wings as if his ready for battle and to protect me. then BOOM. i woke up! and i never felt that strange feeling anymore.. thanks to him ^^

im so blessed that i didnt just saw an angel but also the two big boss of heaven ^^x

and iv got 1 question! why is that angel is in color gray? i thought there wearing pure white? and his face is covered with hood that looks like connected to his dress?

They are Extra-terrestrial aliens called "GREYS" Their body form color is Grey. And Grey colour is a Negative colour. Never use this colour on yourself.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm

And Grey colour is a Negative colour.
    Do you think so? I always thought grey was a fairly neutral colour, neither negative nor positive, just grey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am