Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a white floating ORB

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

a white floating ORB Empty a white floating ORB

Post  SparK Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:15 am

one night sleeping. i felt not.. im always like that i dont know why -.-! sleeping that it feels like im still using my head and very aware of my surroundings. that night i saw my hands and i try to lift it up. and it did! like my spirit etc. then start walking leaving my body behind. as i walk walk walk.. i saw a orb floating, white orb as i move closer to that orb. its singing! like a 9 year old girl! "LA~ LALA LA LA~" so i freak out and back to my body. as i return i woke up! i will not do it again! i swear! its freaky its scary!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

a white floating ORB Empty Re: a white floating ORB

Post  Violet Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am

That sounds like an out of body experience SparK

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 am

Spark, I agree with Violet. Take it from a newbie, things are so really really scary when you experience them for the first time. Very scary. I have felt this feeling very often lately. What you have is a gift, do not walk away from it. Don't make the mistake that I made years ago and walk away from your gift, instead take it slow. Learn more about your gift and find more comfortable ways to explore it. Here on this forum you are surrounded by people of love. Who will help you and support you while giving you great advice. Listen and grow with them, and you will not go wrong. I cannot express how much they have helped me. Trust them, yourself and you will achieve everything. OBE that is amazing. You are so intuned. (think that I am a little jelouse).a white floating ORB 577431
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:39 am

yeah.. and thanks everyone here.. now i understand everything ^^.. im suprised i have lots of gifts.. after i read purples guide about how to see your animal guardian? at state of meditation theres a voice inside me telling me its not the way it works! hahaha! then after goin to bed. i calm my self relax body, relax mind and let my self BE FREE! and talking to that voice inside me. i want to that black cat.. then in my dream.. not just a black cat XD.. i saw the black cat and somehow it use empathy.. it lets me feel what it feels. and yeah.. happy, proud and then other leaps behind the cat.. a WHITE WOLF smiling at me and empathically i guess.. same feelings like that cat.. and i can see there face smiling or something.. just like telling me KEEP IT UP! ^___^
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 am

and seriously after accepting everything and understand how to do it. i mean.. not scientifically.. hmm.. seems kinda just let it go! do it.. feel it! now i can manage somehow to control my energy.. 3days of practice of control.. now i can move a psi wheel where i want it to move ^^.. thank you all. thank you..
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 am

a white floating ORB 621623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content