Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

crystals burning

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

crystals burning Empty crystals burning

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:22 pm

i programed some crystals for my husband for protection in general, protection against negativity, happiness, joy, love, calm, less anger ect. He keeps them in a little black bag in his pocket. This morning they burnt him on his leg. What does this mean? I really need some help and insight. little bit above my head at the moment.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals burning Empty Re: crystals burning

Post  Violet Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

I've never heard of crystals burning someone, I hope someone can help with this, my initial thought was that perhaps he's sensitive to them or sensitive to the energy you charged them with, what crystals were they, perhaps there is one amongst them which simply doesn't suit him.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 am

He has a smokey quartz, a clear quartz, and a pink heart agate. I asked one of my good friends, who knows a lot about crystals. She told me that it could have been an intense rush of energy to them. He hasn't had a problem with them at all. If anything he has become more relaxed. So I am not sure what it was. I had a very good meditation today. But I am beginning to realize that there is something going on with this house, maybe a little negative. I have been receiving a lot of messages and I am beggining to think that they involve this home we just moved into. Could the crystals have been protecting him from the negative energy that I think may be here from previous owners? Read my posts from my diary and in the meditation section to see the messages. I put a strong protection in the crystals could they have burned from protecting him? I am speaking with a medium this week about the house. But insight would be so much appreciated. I tell you what though my husband has just been patronizing me a bit, just giving in to make me happy. I saw the look in eyes today. Today I think that a part of him became a believer. I have clensed the crystals again and set them outside to energize. do I have to reprogram them again? Or should they be good for that?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:56 pm

The crystals you chose are not protective crystals therefore no amount of programming will make them, I have yet to find a crystal that needs programming. Instead choose the right crystal for the job. Protective crystals such as black tourmaline, hematite, black obsidian etc.
    Crystals are millienia old and already have a purpose, just choose the right crystal for the right need.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:49 am