Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Proof of a Spirit World?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Proof of a Spirit World? Empty Proof of a Spirit World?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 am

I found this rather interesting excerpt on the Internet.

Will computers prove in time that there is a Spirit World?

Given by Wilma Davidson.

Is There Proof the Spirit World Exists?

'by Wilma Davidson

Is there any proof that the Spirit World exists? Some folks want positive evidence, and many scientists are skeptical of the possibility of life after death. But, look out! This attitude may soon change as new technology is creating equipment which can do amazing things. Already available is equipment that can read air temperature changes. Is this the next miracle about to be revealed? It’s hard to believe, but Nexus New Times and Reuters reports that scientists are developing mind-reading technology in collaboration with researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. So far the implications are that mind-reading computers offer endless potential when used in science, but what about when they are used to link into spirits? Now that’s an interesting thought, and opens up a whole new spectrum!

We humans already fall into three very separate categories:
    1.Those of us who believe in the world of spirit, life after death, and reincarnation
    2.The folks who have an open mind but no firm conviction
    3.Those who are adamant that death is the end and will remain so until they are shown solid proof

So will this computer be able to link into a spirit presence in a building? Yes, it sounds very far-fetched, but remember the mind lives on after death and so do our senses. So, if this nifty gadget can link into human senses, then technically it should also be able to link into the senses of a deceased spirit. An “emotionally aware” computer is expected to read human thoughts by analyzing a range of facial movements and has been designed to diagnose a person’s mental state.

This new technology is designed as a tool to aid reaction, online teaching and tailored advertising. Now that this new line of thought has opened up, perhaps it won’t be too long before the potential is recognized and a “spirit detecting model” is on sale!

Remember, we are all energy and after death we are still energy, so could this computer give proof of life after death and detect the presence of spirits?

Will we also soon be able to hail “nanotechnology” as a field of science to give us the illusive proof of continuance of life? Nanotechnology is a science which works with minute particles. When I say minute, I really mean it as one nanometer is one billionth of a meter. There is a distinct possibility that in the not too distant future research on this latest field of technology will excel itself, as research has been carried out at the University of Michigan where United States border security officers have sponsored the development of a sensor which detects gaseous material.

At this university’s Center for Wireless Integrated Micro Systems, work is progressing on a micro powered environmental wrist watch sized monitor which will be able to analyze gaseous material at minute levels of one hundred parts per trillion. Many folks who have felt a spirit presence have reported smelling perfume, fresh baked bread, or pipe tobacco (see Spirit Rescue for details of spirit sounds and smells ). This raises the question, “will this minute monitor detect the gaseous energy of spirits?” Confirmation would bring peace to so many bereaved folks.'
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Proof of a Spirit World? Empty Re: Proof of a Spirit World?

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 pm

That is a facinating. I think that it is a real possibility. Look at all of the things they can do with technology. Anything is possible. We only have to believe and see it. Perception is reality. All we have to do is put the thought forth into the astral plane.Proof of a Spirit World? 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Look at Spiritualism in the past. They had more proof given to them than what we are given now.

I often wonder why considering the technology we have now.

So who's to say,what is happening behind the scenes?

Hopefully in a few years times we will have the answer to our question.

Is there really a Spirit World?

Proof of a Spirit World? 182340

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Of course there is. It is all around us and we have natural proof everyday, we just need to be open enough to recognize the signs. Some are and some are not.Proof of a Spirit World? 15910 We are the lucky ones Joanie, because we know it for truth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:11 pm

It's good to have faith,Mary. We need that faith to believe that there will be some proof ahead of us in the coming years.

Proof of a Spirit World? 621623

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Proof of a Spirit World? 348985
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm

I am a Hedge Strider. To explain.

Journeying or striding across the hedge describes passing from one realm to another. This could be a mundane journey across a county or national border or it could be a journey in spirit from one realm of being to another. The former being a physical journey, the latter a
    journey in spirit but there are similarities. A journey of both kinds involves passing through a “border” of some sort and, in the case of an international journey, there are certain formalities and permissions that must be sought.
    This holds for both types of journey.

The realms in question in this instance are The Heavens, Middle Earth, and Underworld – the homes of the Ascended, the physical life forms, and the spirits of Nature/Ancestors. To achieve ascension to the Heavens is an aim, a desire, a target which we might achieve momentarily in our lives where the striving is as important as the achievement. However, the journey I want to talk about is the journey across the hedge between Middle Earth and
    Underworld. The crossing places or “border posts” are special places in the hedge which we call portals or doorways where passage is possible with suitable experience and AGREEMENT from the other side.
    However, there is a particular “hedge” and portal which most people have crossed involuntarily without knowing or even trying, and that is the passage from consciousness to the dream state. With suitable talents, this passage can be prolonged and we call this Lucid Dreaming.

The state I am talking about is different. It is crossing over to seek advice from the Ancestors – again, I must stress these are ancestral in relation to our species, not your family. One major rule. When undertaking this type of journey, it is wise to have someone guarding you while
    you “travel” and to provide an anchor to guide your spirit back to your body.
    There are certain times when the hedge or veil is thin and passage is so easy that a temptation is there. At that time it is ESSENTIAL to have back-up. In the pagan year, the most powerful time is Samhain – a major Celtic festival.

What I wanted to give is an impression of what it is like to journey with the proviso that it is different for everybody. Think of this when you examine the many photos displayed in this forum, we all see something different – well this is the same. When you first journey, it will be hard to see anything different around you. The first thing you will experience is peace
    and quiet. As you gain experience and confidence, you will notice differences between the mundane world and where you are at that moment. Let me tell you about the first time I noticed this. In my “special place” , I was experiencing peace and calm, and just watching
    the deer grazing near to me. One looked up and stared at me, then I noticed it had human eyes – just for a short time but that was all I needed to know I had been somewhere else. More and more, I began to see differences like hawks hovering above my head and perfumes of flowers where there were none.

What I am saying is don’t go looking for major changes while you build up experience, and don’t force things – just enjoy the gifts you are given.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:02 pm

However, there is a particular “hedge” and portal which most people have crossed involuntarily without knowing or even trying, and that is the passage from consciousness to the dream state. With suitable talents, this passage can be prolonged and we call this Lucid Dreaming.

Yes,I have experienced that. Many dreams 'seeing' old friends and relatives who have passed to spirit.

One major rule. When undertaking this type of journey, it is wise to have someone guarding you while
    you “travel” and to provide an anchor to guide your spirit back to your bod
    y.

My late husband is always with me during Lucid dreams.

What I am saying is don’t go looking for major changes while you build up experience, and don’t force things – just enjoy the gifts you are given.

I do,Norseman.

But I feel ready to progress now and still waiting for that progression to start.

Wonderful experiences you have had. Oh to be back to see that wonderful countryside again.
    Thank you.
    Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:02 am