Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Amore
jcam@sii
Assumpta
jean_james
Auras
Detlef
Violet
angelman
millergrls
SpiritVoices
14 posters

Angels.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Angels.    Empty Angels.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm

What is the meaning of angels in our life,please?

Do they really exist?

What part in our lives do angels take?

What part of life in spirit do they take?

Where did angels originate from?

Are they part of God's world?

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Angels.    Empty Re: Angels.

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm

I found this Joanie

Angels

What first pops into your mind when you think of Angels?

At a time of great danger or despair, have you felt an angelic hand lift and shelter you from your plight?

Angels are not a matter of belief but of experience.
    If you are very intuitive or working to become mediumistic or open to spiritual forces, you may sometimes sense a guiding hand helping you through life. You may feel inspired by an outside force, or may have a sense of moral guidance.
    The sudden thought of, "Why didn't I think of that before?", would be the result of an angel or spirit guide giving you a message.

All three major religions in the Western world, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, as well as virtually all of the world's other systems of religious belief, include celestials in their cosmologies. Their scriptures all contain references to angelic interventions.
    Angels, like people, belong to families or clans. Many names have been given to them, but in the opinion of a number of angel historians, the most familiar can be arranged in three categories, or spheres, starting at the top with those closest to God, and moving down to those who are connected to the physical world.

The Sphere Of Angels
    All angel writers would agree that there are many different kinds of heavenly beings that bridge the spiritual and physical realms. There are numerous opinions as to how many categories exist, what they are named, or what the functions are of each one. The system of organization most commonly followed in the Western world comes from a book that appeared in the sixth century. It was supposedly written by Dionysius the Areopagite, a disciple of Saint Paul. In it there are three categories, or spheres of angels, with three orders in each one.
    The word 'angel' itself is used both as a generic term to refer to all heavenly beings, and as a specific term to refer to the members of the third sphere, those closest to the physical. So, too, the 'archangel' is often used as a generic term to refer to all the high orders of heavenly beings, although they are in fact but one of the higher orders.

THE FIRST SPHERE - angels who serve as heavenly counselors:

Seraphim
    Cherubim
    Thrones

THE SECOND SPHERE - angels who work as heavenly governors:

Dominions
    Virtues
    Powers

THE THIRD SPHERE - angels who function as heavenly messengers:

Principalities
    Archangels
    Angels

ANGELS

The angels that you're most familiar with are in the last order. They are the ones who are closest to humanity, the ones most concerned with human affairs. Within the category of angels, there are many different kinds, with different functions. The ones that you know best,and the ones this article is is primarily about, are the guardian angels.
    Because of shifts in their functions and your consciousness, it is useful to think of these celestial beings as companion angels. As you enter a time of increased light and love on the planet, they will not need to guard you, but rather will be your guides to greater and greater consciousness.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 am

Fantastic Mary,thank you.

Thus is where I become confused,which angel stands for what.

I am going to be doing some further investigation on the subject.

Angels.    182340

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am

Angels.    182340Are you kiddingI ws still confused while I was reading it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Well,I have copied and pasted the list.....good to refer to.....wouldn't remember otherwise....Angels.    160943

Angels.    809779

Joanie
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

How about this one Joan

Angel energy is colour and sound , clarity and silence. Everything everywhere is made of angel energy including you and me.

Angel energy is another word for source or god extending/sharing/giving itself

Like the pixels (dots) of different colour that make up a picture, angels are the pixels of the universe !

Paul
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

I like that,Paul.

A different description of angels,make them more believable.

I've always had doubt in my mind as whether angels existed.

I always thought they were made up to keep children happy...Angels.    160943

But one evening I had friends visiting and the subject of angels came up.

I was finally convinced but have had no experience of angels myself.

So thought I would take the subject up on here and see what I could find.

Angel energy is colour and sound , clarity and silence. Everything everywhere is made of angel energy including you and me.

'Angel energy is another word for source or god extending/sharing/giving itself

Like the pixles (dots) of different colour that make up a picture, angels are the pixles of the universe !'

Beautiful description,Paul.

So how do we sense angels around us?

Like sensing spirit or in a different way?

Thanks.

Joan
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Yes we sense angel energy just the same as we sense 'spirit' because spirit energy is angel anergy- just programmed differently.

If you remove the idea of a seperate or individual identity from 'a or any' spirit what would be left is pure angel energy,

You just mentally ask angel energy to touch or enfold you, close your eyes breath and soak in the energy and you also give or shine your energy at the same time, and go with the flow allow yourself to feel.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm

I understand now.

Now I'm getting the picture.

An energy that I presume we carry also in our physical body which house our spirit.

Thanks Paul,much obliged.

Really appreciate your help.

Angels.    28115

Joan
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi Joanie, i'm not too hot on angels, though I think I may have seen one, I believe in higher beings perhaps these are the 'angels'everyone means, harps and wings i'm not so sure about, perhaps this is a gentle way higher beings can present themselves to us humans without scaring us but also so they don't overwhelm us with light?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:52 am

Violet wrote:Hi Joanie, i'm not too hot on angels, though I think I may have seen one, I believe in higher beings perhaps these are the 'angels'everyone means, harps and wings i'm not so sure about, perhaps this is a gentle way higher beings can present themselves to us humans without scaring us but also so they don't overwhelm us with light?

I think harps and wings are just a sterotype, something humans made up as a way to put meaning to angels. Most people can't believe in something unless they can picture it giving it a way to be visualized.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

Joanie wrote:What is the meaning of angels in our life,please?

It is not so much a meaning as a purpose. Many talk about angelic entities, energies, beings, but not may understand them. (It is not important to understand them. They do their work regardless) tAll different stages of development, within the angelic existence. And yes they have a purpose within creation. And yes, they serve all that is, including those spirits which are currently in incarnation.
    As they serve all beings within the ONE on their way from source and back.

Do they really exist?
    They will have to, if they serve the ONE
    I am one of them, besides that, they are all around me, all the time.
    They assist all beings on their journey
    Where everyone originates from, from source. Their development within the ONE is a different matter.
    What is God's world? I can see only One World. There is only One.
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Joanie, i'm not too hot on angels, though I think I may have seen one, I believe in higher beings perhaps these are the 'angels'everyone means, harps and wings i'm not so sure about, perhaps this is a gentle way higher beings can present themselves to us humans without scaring us but also so they don't overwhelm us with light?

What got me curious,Violet was remembering an episode a few years ago on a site that has now closed down.

We were told to meditate and ask for angels to make contact.

I thought 'Oh boy! This is not for me!'

I did meditate and after a few mins,I saw the most beautiful face of what I will call a 'baby' angel.

That face was beyond describing. Little chubby face with the most beautiful brilliant blue eyes. Soft curly blonde hair. I could see the tips of wings behind her,soft and feathery.

I have never forgotten that, hence my interest in angels once more.

Angels.    609912

Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Detlef wrote:
    Joanie wrote:What is the meaning of angels in our life,please?

It is not so much a meaning as a purpose. Many talk about angelic entities, energies, beings, but not may understand them. (It is not important to understand them. They do their work regardless) tAll different stages of development, within the angelic existence. And yes they have a purpose within creation. And yes, they serve all that is, including those spirits which are currently in incarnation.
    As they serve all beings within the ONE on their way from source and back.

Do they really exist?
    They will have to, if they serve the ONE
    I am one of them, besides that, they are all around me, all the time.
    They assist all beings on their journey
    Where everyone originates from, from source. Their development within the ONE is a different matter.
    What is God's world? I can see only One World. There is only One.
    Joanie

Interesting information,Detlef.

I like what you have given me.

They say that angels are messagers of God.

I have Angel tarot cards,used them many a time but not an experienced reader. May just take it again with more feelings for the cards.

Quote....I am one of them, besides that, they are all around me, all the time.
    Can you explain your remark here,please?

I am very interested in it.

You have a good knowledge of angels,Detlef.

Thank you.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Joanie wrote:

What got me curious,Violet was remembering an episode a few years ago on a site that has now closed down.

We were told to meditate and ask for angels to make contact.

I thought 'Oh boy! This is not for me!'

I did meditate and after a few mins,I saw the most beautiful face of what I will call a 'baby' angel.

That face was beyond describing. Little chubby face with the most beautiful brilliant blue eyes. Soft curly blonde hair. I could see the tips of wings behind her,soft and feathery.

I have never forgotten that, hence my interest in angels once more.

Angels.    609912

Joanie

Joanie, that sounds like a beautiful and blessed experience. Did the angel have any meaning to you? Do you remember what you were thinking when you saw it? How lucky you were to receive such a treasure.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I wasn't thinking of anything in particular,Mary. Too busy trying to keep my meditation going.

I usually keep my inner eye looking into space,if I can put it that way.

Keep mind blank if I can,except for concentraton on angels.

I imagine what an angel would look like and in this case imagined an adult angel.

What I got was this cute baby angel....Angels.    984769

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Joanie wrote:

Thank you.

Joanie

This simply mean, I have an angelic background, as I prefer to say. I cam into existence through the angelic realm.
    To understand this more clearly, I would have to go into what the angelic consciousness is in comparison to all other consciousness. And consciousness is not just consciousness.
    It can drive everything, feed everything, regulate and so on.
    The angelic energy on it's most basic level, before it become anywhere what most humans understand as angels, is the link between creation and manifestation.
    (it is funny, as I write this, I learn more and more about it myself)
    All consciousness evolves, and so does the angelic consciousness. What humans know as angels are usually expressions of the angelic energy, before they become individual entities. Very pure, acting out of the greater pool of consciousness within the angelic realm. The angelic realm penetrates all levels of vibrations within the One.
    Once those expressions become individual entities, they can choose to incarnate, like any other entity, or make their way up without ever incarnating.
    It either depends, whether they incarnate or not, where their path of service will lead them, or how quick they want to evolve.
    Incarnation into a world like earth is still the fasted way to evolve. And it is important to understand the incarnation processes if one is to serve those in an incarnation process.
    I, myself am an extension of Rah nam, an angelic wanderer. We go where ever we are needed, and who ever asks for help, anywhere in this Verse.
    And we go in groups, teams. One never incarnates without a team as support. There are at this moment more then 80 million wanderers, angelic and non angelic, on this planet, to be of assistance, to help, and there are many more in the non physical realms.
    Rah is part of, or an extension of a greater being I know as Whan tar, who has other extensions, I don't know anything about them except they exist.
    When I heard first about Whan tar, and I only had one encounter, meeting with him, I was told, he is a healer, but he does not heal humans he heals planet.
    From that I can say, healing runs very deep in our energy field, even so I don't see myself as a healer on this planet. But working with energy or balancing energies, is almost the same as healing. It all comes back to energy and balance.

Are angels messengers of God?
    We do pass on messengers, very often in fact, from God? This depends what we understand by God.
    It is only a very small part of what we do. It most likely comes from someones higher self.
    Regards Detlef
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am

Detlef wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

Thank you.

Joanie

This simply mean, I have an angelic background, as I prefer to say. I cam into existence through the angelic realm.
    To understand this more clearly, I would have to go into what the angelic consciousness is in comparison to all other consciousness. And consciousness is not just consciousness.
    It can drive everything, feed everything, regulate and so on.
    The angelic energy on it's most basic level, before it become anywhere what most humans understand as angels, is the link between creation and manifestation.
    (it is funny, as I write this, I learn more and more about it myself)
    All consciousness evolves, and so does the angelic consciousness. What humans know as angels are usually expressions of the angelic energy, before they become individual entities. Very pure, acting out of the greater pool of consciousness within the angelic realm. The angelic realm penetrates all levels of vibrations within the One.
    Once those expressions become individual entities, they can choose to incarnate, like any other entity, or make their way up without ever incarnating.
    It either depends, whether they incarnate or not, where their path of service will lead them, or how quick they want to evolve.
    Incarnation into a world like earth is still the fasted way to evolve. And it is important to understand the incarnation processes if one is to serve those in an incarnation process.
    I, myself am an extension of Rah nam, an angelic wanderer. We go where ever we are needed, and who ever asks for help, anywhere in this Verse.
    And we go in groups, teams. One never incarnates without a team as support. There are at this moment more then 80 million wanderers, angelic and non angelic, on this planet, to be of assistance, to help, and there are many more in the non physical realms.
    Rah is part of, or an extension of a greater being I know as Whan tar, who has other extensions, I don't know anything about them except they exist.
    When I heard first about Whan tar, and I only had one encounter, meeting with him, I was told, he is a healer, but he does not heal humans he heals planet.
    From that I can say, healing runs very deep in our energy field, even so I don't see myself as a healer on this planet. But working with energy or balancing energies, is almost the same as healing. It all comes back to energy and balance.

Are angels messengers of God?
    We do pass on messengers, very often in fact, from God? This depends what we understand by God.
    It is only a very small part of what we do. It most likely comes from someones higher self.
    Regards Detlef

Interesting,Detlef what you say.

I have never taken much interest in Angels before but the subject was brought up one evening when I had friends into visit.

I listened to what they said and was quite drawn into the conversation.

Heard many experiences about Angels and that started my curiosity going.

I quite well believe about angels here on earth,how often do we say to someone who has helped us 'You're an angel'.

The consciousness or higher consciousness I have faint knowledge of,having being involved in a discussion. I'm still learning though.

May I ask who Whan Tar is,please?

The healing of planets? Would that concern war or the destruction of mankind to the planet,like our earth for instance?

Such an interesting subject.
    Also the picture of an angel? Does that conform to how they really look or a story book likeness of how we would like them to look?

Joan

Last edited by Joanie on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed word.)
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am

May I ask who Whan Tar is,please?

The healing of planets? Would that concern war or the destruction of mankind to the planet,like our earth for instance?

Such an interesting subject.
    Also
    the picture of an angel? Does that conform to how they really look or a
    story book likeness of how we would like them to look?

Whan Tar is a monad, a being, a very extensive focus of consciousness existing in what I understand as the sixth density, the density of unity.
    If a sixth density being or seventh for that matter, wants to work in the lower densities like the fifth, the forth or the third, it needs to create extensions into the lower densities, by lowering a small part of itself and creating the spiritual bodies to be able to work in this density. Rah nam is one of this extensions. And has been for eons. Every being, every entity, every focus of consciousness has the tendency to move toward unity, and service to others is one way to do it.
    For a sixth density being like Whan tar serving in the lower densities is very effective. And he does this through Rah and other extension he has. As far as I know two others.
    Rah nam on the other hand, in order to follow his calling as a wanderer, he need to incarnate sometimes in order to bring about changes that need to happen.
    The extension he creates will be reabsorbed at the end of his mission.
    When I contemplate the Self, I contemplate in the "we" form. We are, Whan Tar and all extensions below him. I call him "him", he appeared to me in a male form.
    Even so in the higher densities we don't have genders as such, but we have preferences, tendencies. Those tendencies will be lessened the closer we get to the source, the source were we came from.
    Sixth density beings don't concern themselves with wars on a planet, or whether a race is destroyed or not, it mostly deals with the overall balance within a system.
    Planetary systems, within a galaxy. If it shifts the balance one way or the other, in a system, everything will take care of itself over time. And we are not talking about thousands of years, more in hundreds of thousands of years.
    Then there are those like the Kryon, who come and change the grid around a planet like earth, to enable the game to change.
    Any higher density entity or being can appear to you anyway it wants, and it will choose a form that is most suited.
    I hope this helpful.

Detlef
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 pm

I am trying to understand all of this and some of it is sinking in.

So much more in the afterlife which we do not know about.

I suspected that there would be more that just physical death.

I have read about the lower planes,also the higher ones.

Have you heard of earth spirits? I expect you will have done. Is any simularity between the spirit life you are talking about and the earth spirits?

So it is not a case of just a happy return to spirit,a great deal more seems to be involved.

Repairment of the earth,I understand now, so in the case of what is happening here,the disasters of earth will be repaired in time.

Very,very interesting......

Thank you,Detlef.

I appreciate all the information you have given me and your time.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm

What do you want to know about earthbounds?
    Or did you mean the Fae with earth spirits ?
    The Fae are actually very similar, one can mistake their energy for that of the angelic.
    And similar in their development, yet different in there purpose within the One.
    The Fae hold all that is physical in balance.

Last edited by Detlef on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Well i know angels exist because they i have seen mine, maybe you can try and see or get a sign of angels so you know you have your own proof joanie.
    jean_james
    jean_james
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : broken-down, ex 911 dispatcher
    Registration date : 2013-01-21

Post  jean_james Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Here's my experience...

Last month my grandmother passed. She had been battling cancer for years and it was her time. We were able to get her to the hospice the night before. I stayed up all night by her side, like I had been doing all week. In the early morning her breathing changed, a very quiet death rattle, and then it changed back. Knowing that the time was near, I woke my mother up, who was sleeping in the room. She dismissed it, told me that the nurses were watching her and went back to sleep. So I went back to my grandmother's side, held her hand, put my head down on the bed rails, closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. That's when I saw them.

Usually when I close my eyes, I would see one or two spots of lights, going from light to dark. That's what it's like when I try to meditate. This time, I saw 2 pairs of beautiful white angel wings and it looked like they were flying. I could almost feel a breeze from them. And I could feel their energy. One felt a lot stronger than the other, almost like an old soul, while the other one felt newer and lighter. I opened my eyes. My grandmother had a little cough, her breathing paused and then she took her last breathe. I could feel all the energies, including hers, lift up and disappear.

I can't put a name or a label on them. My grandfather had passed 6 months before so I've always wondered if he was one of them, the newer and lighter one. I guess until I can get past my fears and really open up, I won't really know much more.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Detlef wrote:What do you want to know about earthbounds?
    Or did you mean the Fae with earth spirits ?
    The Fae are actually very similar, one can mistake their energy for that of the angelic.
    And similar in their development, yet different in there purpose within the One.
    The Fae hold all that is physical in balance.

There is a topic on site here entered by another member who has written about earth spirits. A while ago actually,still trying to recollect his name.

Will have a quick look to see if I can find it . It is rather interesting.

I remarked on the spirit world one day and he offered the information that not only was there the spirit world but there were also earth spirit,who dwelled below the earth. We call them 'fairies'. 'Fae' that is the word I was looking for.

They were to be found in the nooks and crannies mostly below the earth plain.

Would that be correct,Detlef?

Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Auras wrote:Well i know angels exist because they i have seen mine, maybe you can try and see or get a sign of angels so you know you have your own proof joanie.

A good while ago,Auras,I was attending a class on spiritualism when one of the members apologised for looking in my profile. I told her that was o.k.

She asked if I was alright or was I a bit 'down'? Because she had seen an angel with the most beautiful wings wrapped around me.

That cheered me straight away.....Angels.    28115

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm