Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
esdeb
millergrls
6 posters

Impatient spirits

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Impatient spirits Empty Impatient spirits

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Do spirits who normally come to you when you meditate become impatient when you haven't been able to for the last couple of days. Each day I see them more and more. I see their orbs, I see there forms normally just their white shapes. Now I can almost see just the real form instead of the white figures. I know that I have been growing in my skills, but I was wondering if I am seeing the more clearly and more often because they are trying to get through to me and know the best way is through meditation and they are becoming impatient because it has been two days. Or is it that I am more aware because I miss connecting with them because it has been two days. Not really a big deal or a big question I was just curious. I mean I talk to them when I see them, and tell them that I will meditate tomorrow, tell them good morning, that it is good to see them, and thank you for coming around but then they seem to become more intense as if they are saying hey we want to talk with you why are you doing your normal routine?
    esdeb
    esdeb

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : Making jewelry, reading, writing, a student of life. Self-employed
    Registration date : 2013-01-19

Impatient spirits Empty My thoughts

Post  esdeb Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 pm

It could be a combination of both, where you're feeling a bit guilty that you have not been able to meditate for the last few days you're concentrating on what you have missed. It sounds to me as if you are growing and stretching yourself, which is a wonderful feeling, isn't it. Then again you guides may have a message for you that they are trying to get to to pay attention to. As we become more attuned to the world others normally don't see, our days can be full of surprises.

Last edited by esdeb on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Impatient spirits Empty Re: Impatient spirits

Post  Violet Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Do spirits who normally come to you when you meditate become impatient when you haven't been able to for the last couple of days
    Hi Mary imo no definately not, they know and understand we have our human lives to live :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

esdeb wrote:It could be a combination of both, where you're feeling a bit guilty that you have not been able to meditate for the last few days you're concentrating on what you have missed. It sounds to me as if you are growing and stretching yourself, which is a wonderful feeling, isn't it. Then again you guides may have a message for you that they are trying to get to to pay attention to. As we become more attuned to the world others normally don't see, our days can be full of surprises.

I don't really feel guilty about not having the time before work for meditation. But you are right about what I feel that I might being missing out on. Especially when I don't meditate it feels as if my vibrations are higher and sometimes it is all I can hear in my head, like I need the release. And you are right again that growing is a wonderful feeling. I have never been happier. And you may be right about the messages. When i did get the chance to meditate, I did so for an hour and received so many messages that I couldn't even remeber all of trhem.
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am

Hi Millergrls

It's nice to see that you can see your spirits, wow what a nice feeling that must be for you. I don't see my spirits as I have a direct communication of what they want me to do, the female spirit works through my heart, while my male spirit works through my head.

My male spirit, is awesome but can be tough love, who adds discipline to my psyche. For instance he tells me to brush my teeth, and I say later, he then says "get off your lazy ass, and brush them" lol and I say" Ok" He also guides my meditation, as well as my female spirit.

The female spirit controls body movements, moving energy around, while the male spirit tells me when to sit up, or stand, lay down, etc

I think they are more trying to get your attention, for you to become your true self/being. You have to remember that they also have job to do, by you moving up, they also move up.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

WmBuzz71 wrote:Hi Millergrls

It's nice to see that you can see your spirits, wow what a nice feeling that must be for you. I don't see my spirits as I have a direct communication of what they want me to do, the female spirit works through my heart, while my male spirit works through my head.

My male spirit, is awesome but can be tough love, who adds discipline to my psyche. For instance he tells me to brush my teeth, and I say later, he then says "get off your lazy ass, and brush them" lol and I say" Ok" He also guides my meditation, as well as my female spirit.

The female spirit controls body movements, moving energy around, while the male spirit tells me when to sit up, or stand, lay down, etc

I think they are more trying to get your attention, for you to become your true self/being. You have to remember that they also have job to do, by you moving up, they also move up.

I didn't think of it that way. I don't know myself well enough to know who they are or in what certain area they help me with. I will have to observe this more so I can begin to know. Thank you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I don't know myself well enough to know who they are or in what certain area they help me with.

It will come Mary during meditation (you probably do this already) but pay keen attention to your senses, hearing, feeling, smelling, often communication will come as thoughts in your head, often these thoughts are mistaken as our own thoughts, as we 'think/hear' them in our own voice.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 am

Violet wrote:
    I don't know myself well enough to know who they are or in what certain area they help me with.

It will come Mary during meditation (you probably do this already) but pay keen attention to your senses, hearing, feeling, smelling, often communication will come as thoughts in your head, often these thoughts are mistaken as our own thoughts, as we 'think/hear' them in our own voice.

I will start doing this Violet. I hear lots of thoughts come through in my own voice in my head. I have always discounted this because I thought it was my ego. So I don't pay attention. I have only paid attention to the voices that do not belong to me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Very wise advice from Violet.

Spirit will never ever become annoyed with you,Mary.

They appreciate we have busy lives.....Impatient spirits 182340

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Impatient spirits 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Before you begin the meditation Mary you need to find a way to close your own thoughts offthen you know that what comes through in the meditation cannot be you, then when you come back out, open up your own thoughts again there are various methods of doing this but you need to find one which works for you personally.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Violet wrote:Before you begin the meditation Mary you need to find a way to close your own thoughts offthen you know that what comes through in the meditation cannot be you, then when you come back out, open up your own thoughts again there are various methods of doing this but you need to find one which works for you personally.

Are there any techniques that you would recommend.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi Mary I pm'd you.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 am

Violet wrote:

Yes this can be very confusing...sorting out whose thoughts are whose...and the incoming thoughts are not always from spirits either.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:20 am

feather wrote:
    Violet wrote:

Yes this can be very confusing...sorting out whose thoughts are whose...and the incoming thoughts are not always from spirits either.

Yeah, I am just beginning to realize that not all of the sensations I have been feeling during meditation are mine. The great sadness at times, the ache in my shoulder, the extreme excitement ect. I have been trying a couple of things before meditation and my meditation feels lighter a lot less of all this. Now the questions is, how do I tell which are mine and which are not? That will come in time. I have only been doing this since Novemeber and have a very very very long ways to go. I don't even kid myself into beleiving that I am extremely gifted. I will keep practicing and learning and experiencing. One day when it is right for me to know I will. Just thankful for everyone here that is so helpful. I have gown much in the last couple of month and continue looking forward to the jorny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am