Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Does anyone read regularly with runes?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does anyone read regularly with runes? Empty Does anyone read regularly with runes?

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 am

Do any of you do readings with runes regularly and are they anyone's favourite method of divination? Some people can read a lot from runes but I don't see much at all in them.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Does anyone read regularly with runes? Empty Re: Does anyone read regularly with runes?

Post  shayn Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

hi Violet

i love runes very much, but i can't seem to remember it all. at the past i used to do a daily read with runes, a rune a day, and i got to remember some of the stuff, but though i love them very much i admit i prefer my cards :(
    it is kind of a "one day promise" thing i get the real hang of it.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does anyone read regularly with runes? Empty Re: Does anyone read regularly with runes?

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi Shayn I think that's the best way to learn them I knew someone who could go really in depth with them, fascinating to watch but like you I do prefer cards.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:21 pm