Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jade bangle changes colour with wear.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Jade bangle changes colour with wear. Empty Jade bangle changes colour with wear.

Post  feather Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:15 am

I bought a lavender jade bangle and it was quite lavender when new.
    I wear it a lot...on an everyday basis.
    It is no longer lavender....within a short while of wearing it from new, it started to change colour.
    Now it is quite green with just a couple of tiny lavenderish patches. Sometimes it appears more clear than other times too.
    I have an amethyst crystal pendant too that gets clearer and a little purpler when I wear it. Does anyone know about this curious property? Do other crystals change too?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Jade bangle changes colour with wear. Empty Re: Jade bangle changes colour with wear.

Post  Violet Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi Feather I did hear once that crystals which fade in colour are 'drained' I'm not sure if this is true or not, as for the other becoming brighter are some heat/energy sensitive I wonder?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Jade bangle changes colour with wear. Empty Re: Jade bangle changes colour with wear.

Post  feather Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

It would be coolJade bangle changes colour with wear. 834839 if that were the case!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 pm