Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Same Lives repeated......!

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Same Lives repeated......! Empty Same Lives repeated......!

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Imagine reincarnating and repeating one life over and over again.

I mentioned a book earlier this morning about reincarnation.
    Have had a quick browse through it and realises the story is about a young baby who goes through several incarnations. Starting from birth each time. Each time as that child grows up,it does not live it's life as it should be lived. It makes changes unknowingly that do not conform with the original pattern that it was given for that life.

Like a marriage we should not have entered into or a marriage that went wrong when it shouldn't have done.
    Simple events like moving from one place to another when we shouldn't have,breaking the plan of our lives. Other events in our lives that should not have happened through our own stupidity.

Leaving the road we should have stayed on thus changing the pattern of that life.

What surprised me was that each reincarnation was living the same original life over and over again until life was perfect in every way and how we agreed to live it.
    Now I wonder if this ties up with what we think of 'past memories'. We remember something that we know has not happened in our present life but very familiar to us.....How often do we refer to that as 'Deja Vu'?

Joanie

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Same Lives repeated......! Empty Re: Same Lives repeated......!

Post  1antique Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 pm

This sounds, to me, like an adaptation of the movie 'Groundhog Day'.

Groundhog Day is a 1993 American comedy film directed by Harold Ramis, starring Bill Murray, Andie MacDowell and Chris Elliott. It was written by Ramis and Danny Rubin, based on a story by Rubin.

Murray plays Phil Connors, an arrogant and egocentric Pittsburgh TV weatherman who, during a hated assignment covering the annual Groundhog Day event in Punxsutawney, finds himself in a time loop, repeating the same day again and again. After indulging in hedonism and numerous suicide attempts, he begins to re-examine his life and priorities.

In 2006, the film was added to the United States National Film Registry as being deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day_(film)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:45 pm

I have heard of that movie,1antique.
    Keep meaning to try and see it but never got around to it.
    So what was the ending to the movie?

What stopped the repeating of the day? Was it something to do with his life?

Joanie

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I guess you will have to see it to find out! Same Lives repeated......! 368832Same Lives repeated......! 621623
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm

1antique wrote:I guess you will have to see it to find out! Same Lives repeated......! 368832Same Lives repeated......! 621623

:giggles: Spoilsport...... :happy:
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:22 pm

I have seen a position of life that I will call perfect faith. It forms from the idea of a perfect destiny. It gives the partaker the ability to trust in ones actions as if being guided by a higher power, one that sees everything. The faith invested actually moves events to unfold perfectly. The faith given to events to unfold perfectly is like a union, or communion. A chanelling. Having faith that the answer will come and be spoken actually aligns to the energy of the moment to make accessible the answer or solution.

I have also seen that time itself keeps a perfect record of every thought. and every action ever made, as if it is occurring right now. When exploring this time record I fell into many time loops myself where I relived exactly the same thoughts and impulses, and even the exact same motions of walking that I had lived before. I was studying what my path calls the position of recollection where one can relive any experience ever lived, even other's experiences and lessons. There is an awareness that sees all time as occurring right now.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Time is timeless as it is in spirit. No timekeeping there. No clocks there.

When in spirit we move as we want to,no sleep needed except when we feel we need rest,
    No doors,no windows except openings. We are absolutely free.

We can read minds,we need no speech.

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Joanie wrote:Time is timeless as it is in spirit. No timekeeping there. No clocks there.

When in spirit we move as we want to,no sleep needed except when we feel we need rest,

Joanie

I agree, I have ventured into what I called horizon realms where everyone knew exactly what you were thinking. It was however a complete lack of privacy, but we were always honest. Everyone knew me there intimately. I traveled there with my physical body though but I would call it the spirit that carried me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 am

somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Time is timeless as it is in spirit. No timekeeping there. No clocks there.

Joanie

I agree, I have ventured into what I called horizon realms where everyone knew exactly what you were thinking. It was however a complete lack of privacy, but we were always honest. Everyone knew me there intimately. I traveled there with my physical body though but I would call it the spirit that carried me.

Have you ever read any of the Silver Birch books? Silver Birch was a great guide who assumed the identity of a native indian,no one really knows exactly who he is or was.
    He answered many questions on the spirit world plus life after death. A great reading.

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 am

Joanie wrote:

Have you ever read any of the Silver Birch books? Silver Birch was a great guide who assumed the identity of a native indian,no one really knows exactly who he is or was.
    He answered many questions on the spirit world plus life after death. A great reading.

Joanie
    I have not read of him until now, thank you for sharing.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Silver Birch came through a well known medium called Maurice Barbanell. (spelling maybe incorrect)
    There are tapes out recording the conversations between the two.
    Guests were invited to ask questions about anything they wished to know about. Most interesting book.
    One of the points that Silver Birch made was about transplants.
    Kidney and heart transplants. Because apparently we have a certain length of time for each life.

It was asked of Silver Birch if we were given a certain lifespan,did that life span end on the day of death that was given? Or would transplants extend that life.

SB hesitated to answer if I remember rightly. (a while since I read the book) I think his answer was a little hesitant.
    In other words,he was not going to commit himself.
    So there were certain subjects,I feel in myself,were not the clearest answers.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Joanie wrote:Imagine reincarnating and repeating one life over and over again.

I mentioned a book earlier this morning about reincarnation.
    Have had a quick browse through it and realises the story is about a young baby who goes through several incarnations. Starting from birth each time. Each time as that child grows up,it does not live it's life as it should be lived. It makes changes unknowingly that do not conform with the original pattern that it was given for that life.

Like a marriage we should not have entered into or a marriage that went wrong when it shouldn't have done.
    Simple events like moving from one place to another when we shouldn't have,breaking the plan of our lives. Other events in our lives that should not have happened through our own stupidity.

Leaving the road we should have stayed on thus changing the pattern of that life.

What surprised me was that each reincarnation was living the same original life over and over again until life was perfect in every way and how we agreed to live it.
    Now I wonder if this ties up with what we think of 'past memories'. We remember something that we know has not happened in our present life but very familiar to us.....How often do we refer to that as 'Deja Vu'?

Joanie

Ask yourself, what is important to you as spirit, live one perfect life or evolve as spirit?
    I have everything in my head but are not the greatest writer. If you are interested in what we as spirits are here to do and how things function, read or listen what Inelia Benz has to say, her understanding is more then close to mine.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 pm

I wonder if we knew from the time we are born,or understanding some of the new life ahead of us that we had to follow a certain path in life,would we stick strictly to that life?
    What if we had picked the most boring or intensely hard life,would we be able to live that life?
    Say we had committed a murder and knew we were going to finish that life in imprisonment till death.

Know what was going to happen,how would we feel? Imagine the state of mind.
    Imagine knowing we were going to be interned in a prison.
    Just as well,we do not know what life we chose before we came back to the earth plane.

As the saying goes,ignorance is bliss.

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 pm