Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
gilly
6 posters

A strange happening

gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

A strange happening Empty A strange happening

Post  gilly Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Hello
    Maybe someone can explain a very strange occurance!
    My jacket which contains my check book and wallet hangs on my study door. I often go from my study downstairs to the hallway and hang my jacket at the bottom of the stairs. I NEVER wear my jacket through the lounge and kitchen!!!
    This morning I took my jacket from its peg in my study and went downstairs-hanging it on the banister. I went into the kitchen had a cup of coffee and returned to hallway to don jacket--I noticed that my check book was missing! Went back to study--thorough search!!
    Having decided I had left it in local shop when buying lottery tickets the previous afternoon returned to kitchen for another coffee before checking out local shop.
    My check book was on the floor halfway under door and just in front of the fridge.
    My wife had been up a good hour before me and had made herself a tea--neither she nor I had seen the check book!!
    How did it get there--AND why do I have this feeling that there is a message attached to this strange event.
    Can anyone help me on this one????
    PPLLnL
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A strange happening Empty Re: A strange happening

Post  Violet Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi Peter, reading that as a sign, watch out for anything you have forgotten to pay an unexpected bill or expense, perhaps you will need a new fridge soon, I feel because its a chequebook you'll need to pay out somewhere.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 pm

gilly wrote:Hello
    Maybe someone can explain a very strange occurance!
    My jacket which contains my check book and wallet hangs on my study door. I often go from my study downstairs to the hallway and hang my jacket at the bottom of the stairs. I NEVER wear my jacket through the lounge and kitchen!!!
    This morning I took my jacket from its peg in my study and went downstairs-hanging it on the banister. I went into the kitchen had a cup of coffee and returned to hallway to don jacket--I noticed that my check book was missing! Went back to study--thorough search!!
    Having decided I had left it in local shop when buying lottery tickets the previous afternoon returned to kitchen for another coffee before checking out local shop.
    My check book was on the floor halfway under door and just in front of the fridge.
    My wife had been up a good hour before me and had made herself a tea--neither she nor I had seen the check book!!
    How did it get there--AND why do I have this feeling that there is a message attached to this strange event.
    Can anyone help me on this one????
    PPLLnL
    Peter

oh on another note Peter:
    i got used to living like that, it might be you have a little fairy around the house :)
    i got used to that things disappearing and reappearing in/on different places and different times.
    i even got used to ask out laud the fairy to bring what is missing back when she finishes with it.

i don't know if there is a message for it for you or not, maybe Violet is right, i don't know..

s
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:49 pm

TY Violet---TY Shayn
    I suspect there is something playing games--cannot be paying out on new fridge , the fridge freezer fully insured against mishap--I checked ty Vi!
    There have been other things - not as specific as my wallet -but all beginning to point one way.
    I will try and make contact -I now feel it was not a message but a 'hello I am here'
    Many thanks again for replying
    PPLLnL
    Peter
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:45 pm

hi Peter, communication can be funny at times :)

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm more for....'be careful'.

Burglers on the loose?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Someone definately wants you to be paying attention and keeping an eye out for something. I seem to have this happen so often.
    So i begin to start paying more attention and then something happens where I was glad that I had my eyes opened.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:31 pm

This kind of poltergeist activity is due to "Fly Spirits". Nothing bad here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:21 am