Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Crystal Power

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crystal Power Empty Crystal Power

Post  Violet Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Originally posted by Cleansoul88

I am not sure who to ask but I assumed that everybody here has some good info about crystal.
    I need help figuring out weather wearing and possessing your own crystal is safe or not. I heard that crystal is very powerful stone that can attract “thought” or “feeling” from people around you. And “evil spirit” will come into crystal for those “feeling” because that is what “evil spirit” eats. Eventually “evil spirit” use your crystal as “home”.
    You have crystal to feel better and improve yourself but it may be doing opposite thing. I see lots of “healing” power info all over the internet. But is it really true?
    Thank you for your help in advance.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Crystal Power Empty Re: Crystal Power

Post  Violet Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi Cleansoul

And “evil spirit” will come into crystal for those “feeling” because that is what “evil spirit” eats. Eventually “evil spirit” use your crystal as “home”.
    I don't know who told you that but I don't agree with it at all, it is wrong to mislead people in this way,frighten people in this way, many of us here have crystals, wear crystals and some work with crystals, i've not heard a single one of them mention anything so horrible happening to them and i've never heard anyone say anything about bad spirits in them..

cleansoul88
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-04-15

Crystal Power Empty Hi Violet

Post  cleansoul88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Thank you very much for your advice! I need to find the source of info about "evil spirit" but if many of member here wears crystal with no horrible experience as you advised it may be a false info.

I keep my research and post what I found out.
    cleansoul88
    Just joined

Crystal Power Empty Update

Post  cleansoul88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Dear members and Violet,

I found a service that I can send wish to very powerful crystal. They seem to have a good knowledge about not only stones but also afterlife, spirits, demon…etc.Usually cut crystals don’t have much power.

Please let me know if anybody used this service and how the effect was, if I should use it or not, any information about crystal effect.

Thank you.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Hello! What is the service? I would like to check it out. I love my crystals they are not only beautiful but they make my home beautiful.
    cleansoul88
    Just joined

Crystal Power Empty Hi millergrls

Post  cleansoul88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank you for your reply.
    It does not have info on their website, but you can send message to them.
    I can post link next week.

If you have a time please let me know how you clean your crystals and where you put your crystals in your house.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 pm

but if many of member here wears crystal with no horrible experience as you advised it may be a false info.
    I'm quite sure it is false info :flo:

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

cleansoul88 wrote:Here is the link to the service.

I have not read your link yet, but I will after I write here. I have many crystals and other gems. It is very important to cleanse your stones when you first get them because you don't know who has handled them and yes they do absorb bad feelings but when you cleanse them they are yours and with your good thoughts and feelings they will be fine. If anyone handles them, you just cleanse them again. I put mine out in the full moon. When you bring it back inside you can say a prayer (of your liking) and hold some sage over it while doing that. For smaller stones you can put them in a dish of sea salt and leave them there for 24 hours or wash them in holy water. I keep 2 crystals under my pillow and the others on my table by my bed. they attract good spirit!
    Just remember only good will come to good. If you are pure and clean in your thoughts so will your crystals be. I have 3 books on Crystals and have learned a lot of them. I have learned from experience also. 

Now I will read your post and see what it says.
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 pm

I went to the link and it really doesn't tell me anything except someone will have your email address and your name and your money! I think I would think twice about that. 

You could get your own crystal, clean it and then make your own wish on it and you would get the exact same thing. 

Hope this help you.:ghug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 pm

OOOh thanks for letting us know that link will now be removed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 pm