Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SpiritVoices
Detlef
Native spirit
stephanie79
8 posters

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today...

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... Empty Pretty sure I saw an Angel today...

Post  stephanie79 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello!
    So, for Christmas my Mum got an Angel book from her lovely friend, I have been reading it probably only about three times now over the past two weeks.

I have been thinking about them and found this
    I got myself into a pickle earlier, thought work was getting too stressful, haven't eaten properly recently...was overthinking which I KNOW is bad and I practice methods of zen and 'be here now' but today got the best of me...

Anyways, during that I was crying but laughing (mad) and I saw an angel shape through the blur in my tears...

I focused on it, stopped crying, got up walked over to turn my laptops charger off by the plug and could smell flowers...

Been fine since lol!!

How lovely a tad Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 330618 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 330618 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 330618 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 330618 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 330618

I think what I am worried about maybe a little...is that something is going to hurt me and mess me up!!!
    Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 609912 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 609912 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 609912 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 609912
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... Empty Re: Pretty sure I saw an Angel today...

Post  stephanie79 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:59 pm

hello, keep seeing feathers - what's the best way to 'get rid' of them, should i keep them? xxx
    any advice would be fab, thanks xoxo

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 21581
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... Empty Re: Pretty sure I saw an Angel today...

Post  Native spirit Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 348985Hi stephanie,
    The Angels are around you feathers come from the angels just thank them
    Namaste
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

thank you xoxo Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 809779 Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 21581
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 am

I see a lot of feathers to but they almost always come from birds.
    Never saw and angel loosing it's feathers. If they happen to be in the physical, they walk around like you and me. Dropping feathers would be silly.
    You might become aware of them, because of your believes, as I become aware of numbers.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:00 am

stephanie79 wrote:hello, keep seeing feathers - what's the best way to 'get rid' of them, should i keep them? xxx
    any advice would be fab, thanks xoxo

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 21581

Any extra large feathers or unusual feathers I find,I keep them.

The last one I found was after my husband died. Right at the bottom of my shopping bag where it could not have possibly blown into. Inside my home. I still have that feather.

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

I think I just got myself a bit overwhelmed, must stay grounded xxx

Detlef, I agree, get something in my mind and I am like oh AN ANGEL.
    Awww, that's lovely Joanie xxx
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 am

Pretty sure I saw an Angel today... 348985I bough a book about 7 years ago which is unusual for me as i hate reading.but this book was about angels and what they represent.i am councelling a person at the moment,i loaned her the book the change in her with the councelling is remarkable her husband passed nearly two years ago,she wouldnt go out stay in on her own drive etc.to she now does all that she couldnt do before her friends have all seen the difference in her.
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 18, 2013 11:38 am

You did some really good work there,Carron.

Joanie x
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi, you guys think angels come into physical form? I never knew they could, lol, I just thought they came to us in thought forms?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm

This is merely an observation but Native Spirits message was her 222 post.  To me, this was an angelic act of fate. 
    As for dropping feathers.., Anythings possible, I suppose.  They say spirits can drop pennies.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Omg, lol, Thats new to me, I know about looking at dates of coins etc, although never meant nothing to me, that I know of.

I see feathers but look like bird feathers. Speaking of feathers, hm another thread.

I didnt know angels could make us see shapes, I thought well, dont  know who I thought could do such things.

So can guides make us see faces in things? Like clouds, glass etc?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 am

eyeopen wrote:

So can guides make us see faces in things? Like clouds, glass etc?

Wanted to comment on this since this weekend I was standing watching the stormclouds roll in and seen a huge full frontal face image. (like the head was sort of looking downward, seemed feminine..the lines.)  I seen the cheekbones, the nostrils, the lips and chin sooo clearly. 
    Was gonna yell at my family to come have a look but I knew by the time anyone was to see it, they would of thought I was nuts. Should of at least grabbed for the camera and attempted a shot.  Never again do I think Ill see something soo detailed. 

Not sure who was in charge of it but it was fascinating. 

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I thought it was more imagination? not the actually shapes?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am