Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
Myainsel
6 posters

Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck?

Myainsel
    Myainsel

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2013-05-11

Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck? Empty Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck?

Post  Myainsel Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

I love amethyst but I can't wear any. They bring me bad luck every time. Fairy crosses (only found at Fairy Stone Park, Va) do the same thing.
    Any ideas on WHY???
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck? Empty Re: Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck?

Post  Violet Sat May 18, 2013 12:12 am

No, but I think its as it is with anything else some people can some just can't, there might be something in it's energy not being comfortable with your energy but i'm only guessing here hopefully someone more knowledgable about crystals might be able to advise you.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck? Empty Re: Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck?

Post  RavenMoon Sat May 18, 2013 12:42 pm

It is said that any crystals that have cracks or lines in there may bring bad luck to that person, but be aware there are so very good imitations out there of crystals - some are even painted! So, when purchasing any crystals especially online make sure it is from a reputable dealer or seller.

Some crystals do not interact well with a persons energies - the crystal chosen may appeal to you by the colour or shape, but if your aura or energies feel it is not needed then a inner battle may take place.

I have always had a problem with Sodalite and find it a very complex and heavy crystal for me to take on board. so maybe Amethyst is the same for yourselve.

Light and love.Why does Amethyst bring me bad luck? 529620
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:26 pm

My daughter loves Lapis Lazuli but cannot wear it,  and I know that many people can't wear Hematite. Ameythyst is generally well liked though, but it is a mystical crystal so perhaps it is just the type of Amethyst that triggers your thoughts of bad luck?
    Onyx
    Onyx

Female
    Number of posts : 44
    Job/hobbies : Photography, Sales Person, Reading, Living
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

Post  Onyx Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Have you cleansed the crystal and energised it prior to wearing it? Crystals can often carry the energies of other people who have touched it and that could be rubbing off on you or could have done so once giving you the belief that bad luck is drawn to you which in turn will draw bad luck.

I cannot keep Opal or Moonstones, I loose them very quickly... But as the belief goes that when we lose a crystal it is because we no longer need them... I have lost several only to have them turn up in the most odd place years later...

But definitely cleanse the crystal, set your intention and energize...

Good Luck :) Let us know how it goes!
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:03 pm

I did wonder, too, whether it was the particular amethyst you had that caused the bad luck. Crystals can absorb negative energies from their environment and the people around them over time, and sometimes they reach a point where regular cleansing cannot heal them, they need to be given back to Mother Earth to transmute. Such a crystal could indeed transmit that negativity into your life if carried on your person.

There are, as someone else mentioned, different types of amethyst, too, such as the regular purple amethyst, chevron amethyst, Vera Cruz amethyst (paler), gemmy or druze amethyst...I'm sure there are more. It could be an aversion to one type, not necessarily all types.

Sometimes people can have an aversion to a crystal when they are resisting the lesson it seeks to teach. Amethyst is about protection, indeed, but it is also about healing and becoming whole, and can also be used for spiritual and psychic development. Is there something about one of these aspects that you may be resisting?

Sometimes, a crystal, symbol or particular item could have negative connotations for us from a past life or forgotten childhood experience. This subconscious negativity could, then, create the bad luck in your life. If this is the case it would be more complex to release those negative connotations, but you could also use an alternative crystal. Plenty of crystals have protective properties, including clear quartz, pyrite, black tourmaline and moldavite. Clear quartz is healing as are most of the green crystals, especially malachite. There are other crystals to use for psychic and spiritual development, too, for example, labradorite, lapis, lepidolite, sugilite and charoite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am