Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PanPipes?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

PanPipes? Empty PanPipes?

Post  Violet Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 am

I was 'shown' these last night just before I went to sleep :huh: why can't they be a little less cryptic

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

PanPipes? Empty Re: PanPipes?

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Violet, Pan Pipes logically related to Pan, Pan being ;

Pan (Greek) [from pa to feed, or pan all]

Arcadian pastoral deity originally representing nature as a whole, about in later usage meaning the forms of terrestrial creative forces.

In historical times, Pan was the local god of a pastoral people, venerated as giver of fertility to flocks and pastures; as guide to travelers; as healer, revealing medicine in dreams; as patron of song, music and dance, as shown by the syrinx or pan pipes.

In amongst the above is there anything that reverbs with you in particular at the moment or is strong in your conciouss state. Just a thought. You will know better than I do if anything reverbs from this.
    Hugs xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 am

Soaring Bird wrote:Hi Violet, Pan Pipes logically related to Pan, Pan being ;

Pan (Greek) [from pa to feed, or pan all]

Arcadian pastoral deity originally representing nature as a whole, about in later usage meaning the forms of terrestrial creative forces.

In historical times, Pan was the local god of a pastoral people, venerated as giver of fertility to flocks and pastures; as guide to travelers; as healer, revealing medicine in dreams; as patron of song, music and dance, as shown by the syrinx or pan pipes.

In amongst the above is there anything that reverbs with you in particular at the moment or is strong in your conciouss state. Just a thought. You will know better than I do if anything reverbs from this.
    Hugs xx

Thank you Soaring Bird there are a couple of things there :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am