Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My wombat dream Help please

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

dreams - My wombat dream Help please Empty My wombat dream Help please

Post  millergrls Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 am

I had a dream last night that I would like some clarification on. I was on vacation somewhere in the woods. All of sudden a mother wombat and a baby wombat ran up to me. The baby bagan to run around and play with my three year old. Both were very friendly and loving. I looked at the mother and she had a horn on top of her head. all of a sudden i knew that she was rare and that these types of wombats were endangered. Then all of a sudden I knew that there was a poacher chasing them and that they were in danger of being killed so I put them in my truck to take them home. The poacher chased me for awhile but finally I escaped and took them home with me to keep them safe. I would like some clarification. My intuition tells me that I just found a new animal totem or spirit guide for myself. Wondering which direction i should take with it.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

dreams - My wombat dream Help please Empty Re: My wombat dream Help please

Post  millergrls Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 am

millergrls wrote:I had a dream last night that I would like some clarification on. I was on vacation somewhere in the woods. All of sudden a mother wombat and a baby wombat ran up to me. The baby bagan to run around and play with my three year old. Both were very friendly and loving. I looked at the mother and she had a horn on top of her head. all of a sudden i knew that she was rare and that these types of wombats were endangered. Then all of a sudden I knew that there was a poacher chasing them and that they were in danger of being killed so I put them in my truck to take them home. The poacher chased me for awhile but finally I escaped and took them home with me to keep them safe. I would like some clarification. My intuition tells me that I just found a new animal totem or spirit guide for myself. Wondering which direction i should take with it.

Shayn if your out there I would really appreciate your clarification. You have a real gift when it comes to dreams.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Thank you :)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

Oh and the mother wombat didn't grow a horn, she had one. I almost felt as if she was a representation of me and the baby was a representation of my three year old. I read up on the wombat and it stated like you said a sign of wisdom as well as a sign that this could be the time of taking the steps to make the change that you need to. As well as a sign of a psychic gift and or skills. I am just wondering what the dream means for me. I have been thinking about it all day. I know it means something, but it is hard to analyze my own dreams. :)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun May 26, 2013 12:37 pm

I have always been drawn to mythology but do not know a lot about it.......
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

The wombats represent you. You are taking care of yourself and accepting yourself in this dream. You are also protective of yourself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:20 am