Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Kachina
6 posters

My past lives

Kachina
    Kachina

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

My past lives Empty My past lives

Post  Kachina Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I have discovered a few past lives.What frustrates me is that I can never pinpoint a date, only a deep feeling that I was therein a certain time.
    Meditating on it does not make things clearer for me.I am curious how others do this.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

My past lives Empty Re: My past lives

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

How did you discover your past lives?

What were they?   I'm interested to know.

SpiritVoices
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Usually the best way is a led meditation or visualisation, that way you do not deviate and get carried away with other sidetracking points of time.  You will rarely get a date unless it is something really memorable as there is no exact calender to the visual memories.

If you have an idea of a time, place, event, then concentrate and focus on that and work through the meditation and see if that helps but pre-thought can often confuse things.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:49 pm

I have never a hint as to what my past lives may have been.

I have no idea except feeling a distinct familiarity with the Victorian age.    A very close feeling....the clothes,the homes,the poverty of that age....I feel I have been there at sometime...
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I have never a hint as to what my past lives may have been.

I have no idea except feeling a distinct familiarity with the Victorian age.    A very close feeling....the clothes,the homes,the poverty of that age....I feel I have been there at sometime...

Its been speculated that your fears or phobias in this life could of been carried over into this one.  What do you think of that idea?
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 pm

I have been in a group past life regression and i saw a few lives, cant remember the years though. and i have done a cd once or twice - past life meditation..

If you can find a cd or person who can walk you thru, that sits well with you its great :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 am

Past life regression imo should only be done by an experienced and approved practitioner as past life regression can be distressing, frightening and disturbing, the practitioner should only proceed if they are confident their client is in good health and truly comfortable with doing it and they should thoroughly explain the process and what could happen and the things the client may see and feel.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 am

A question?   Is it possible to have a small inkling of our next life to come?

Joan
    Kachina
    Kachina

Female

Post  Kachina Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 am

SpiritVoices wrote:How did you discover your past lives?

What were they?   I'm interested to know.

SpiritVoices
    Hi Spiritvoices,

One past life is a witch in Salem and I was burned.I found out because all my life I have been collecting witches and always been afraid of fire.I had a dream once I was chanting.My other past life is a slave in Zanzibar.I got this flash when I was watching a program about them.One life is a Native American healer somewhere in a tribe in Canada and a life in the tribe Nez Perce.Unfortunately I almost never know my name in that former life or the period.Oh, before I forget.One life I found out by being on holiday in Bade Baden Germany walking in the Black forest.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 am

partofme wrote:

Its been speculated that your fears or phobias in this life could of been carried over into this one.  What do you think of that idea?

I agree with that,partofme.     Only in my feelings I came from a rich family.   I remember viewing an old victorian house once years ago.
    The 'parlour' as it was called in those days took me back not in memories but a strange sense of 'home'.
    The old mantel piece,the roaring fire and the furniture and dressings.
    I love reading of the Victorian times,like I knew it so well.

I have a memory of going among the poor to aid them,not with money but with food and nursing....why should I think of 'nursing'?
    Joan x
    Kachina
    Kachina

Female

Post  Kachina Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 am

Crystal wrote:Usually the best way is a led meditation or visualisation, that way you do not deviate and get carried away with other sidetracking points of time.  You will rarely get a date unless it is something really memorable as there is no exact calender to the visual memories.

If you have an idea of a time, place, event, then concentrate and focus on that and work through the meditation and see if that helps but pre-thought can often confuse things.

Thank you, I will give that a try.I am glad to hear that we rarely get a date or time.I have a friend who knows exactly all the dates and times, si I assumed it was normal.
    Kachina
    Kachina

Female

Post  Kachina Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 am

Ah, the Victorian age is a fascination of mine Spiritvoices!. I have a life there as well.My daughter in this life was in the Victorian age my mother!
    Kachina
    Kachina

Female

Post  Kachina Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

partofme wrote:

OH, I believe that without a doubt.My fear of fires is one, being burned as a witch for example
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:

I agree with that,partofme.     Only in my feelings I came from a rich family.   I remember viewing an old victorian house once years ago.
    The 'parlour' as it was called in those days took me back not in memories but a strange sense of 'home'.
    The old mantel piece,the roaring fire and the furniture and dressings.
    I love reading of the Victorian times,like I knew it so well.

I have a memory of going among the poor to aid them,not with money but with food and nursing....why should I think of 'nursing'?
    Joan x

Just adding a little more on this...
    Talking about nursing,I remember on leaving school at 16 years,my father suggested Nursing.     I was horrified at the thought.
    Nursing all those sick people terrified me.
    In case I did any wrong and accidently killed them...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 am

Talking about phobias. I worked with a girl who had a young son of about 12 years.
    He had a terror of leaving the home unlocked and insecure.
    Strange for a young child.  
    They went on holiday once,locked up the home and he would not leave until he checked all doors and windows.
    it used to drive his parents mad!   
    Now if that phobia had been part of of a past life what kind of a past life would you suggest he had lived?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Kachina wrote:
    Crystal wrote:Usually the best way is a led meditation or visualisation, that way you do not deviate and get carried away with other sidetracking points of time.  You will rarely get a date unless it is something really memorable as there is no exact calender to the visual memories.

Thank you, I will give that a try.I am glad to hear that we rarely get a date or time.I have a friend who knows exactly all the dates and times, si I assumed it was normal.

That's unusual, how did she regress then? Was she led or fed I wonder. Do you mean like 10.20 am 31 March 1647 or late 1600's around winter December?

There seems to be a personal safeguard in place that stops distressing past lives being opened. However, they can be forced by practitioners or under hypnosis if there is a need to re-visit a particular bad event, but this should really only ever be considered as a last resort.
    Kachina
    Kachina

Female

Post  Kachina Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Talking about phobias. I worked with a girl who had a young son of about 12 years.
    They went on holiday once,locked up the home and he would not leave until he checked all doors and windows.
    Now if that phobia had been part of of a past life what kind of a past life would you suggest he had lived?

That would be very hard to determined, unless you know what your talking about.I could not possibly imagine what troubled him so much.Maybe he was burgled in a past life.Maybe he had something in the house he use to live in that no one could know about.The reasons are endless:)
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Talking about phobias. I worked with a girl who had a young son of about 12 years.

He may of possibly had people barge in and disrupt his family at that time. Do something traumatic.   Maybe him and his family were immigrants who were hiding in?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 pm

I think that there may be a simpler reason such as the tv or video games or xbox rather than a past life causing that kind of stress. Most people don't assume that a phobia such as that would be anything more than an anxiety caused by a stressful experience in this life. But it is fun to speculate. Hopefully the lad was counselled or helped to understand the realities and how to deal with them.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

An article that is rather fascinating, which could be complete rubbish but wanted to share...

http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/karmdict/kdobscom.htm
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 pm

partofme wrote:

He may of possibly had people barge in and disrupt his family at that time. Do something traumatic.   Maybe him and his family were immigrants who were hiding in?

I asked if they had,had any problems with burglers breaking in but she said 'No'.
    They had no idea what had caused it.
    Now the immigrants idea makes sense or would it have had some leaning towards the last war.   World word war 2.
    Lots of Jewish folks hid out in hiding from the Germans.

I put a dream I had in here over a year ago,dreaming about the Jewish people hiding in a barn.  Heard a voice speaking to me in German and two dreams followed, about the Jewish people hiding out from the Germans. 
    In the dream I think I was given a message from one of the Jewish folks at that time.
    Never had a dream like that since.
    Unusual to say the least.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 pm

With respect I get the sense that if it was to do with immigrants or hiding then the young lad would never want to leave the home rather than just locking it up and walking away? Does that make sense? It feels more like stopping others from taking rather then hiding from fear?

SV that dream sounds like a message, for you te remember it for so long and relate it usually means there is a definite sub-conscious meaning for you to think on :)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I've tossed dream over and over again in my mind.
    Suddenly remembered something..   

I relayed this dream to someone I knew on another site.
    He was a medium,a very good medium.

He asked if I knew someone from years ago who had spent time in a concentration camp during world war 2.
    I said I was only a child during that time but vaguely remembered a neighbour's son who had returned from the war.
    He was very ill and not very civilised after his treatment in the war.
    Prisoners at that time were half starved and treated very badly.
    I remember him patting me on the head and saying 'You are so lucky to be free'.
    I grew up and moved away from the area.

I think the man who came through to me in the dream was this man who had been in the prison camp.   
    ....and that is what the medium was telling me.
    Lots more to that dream....
    Sorry off topic here,but wanted to make a point about dreams.
    It is amazing what messages dreams can bring through.

Joan x
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Brilliant, want to say well done but that sounds too patronising but you know what I am meaning :)
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:

I asked if they had,had any problems with burglers breaking in but she said 'No'.
    They had no idea what had caused it.
    Now the immigrants idea makes sense or would it have had some leaning towards the last war.   World word war 2.
    Lots of Jewish folks hid out in hiding from the Germans.

I put a dream I had in here over a year ago,dreaming about the Jewish people hiding in a barn.  Heard a voice speaking to me in German and two dreams followed, about the Jewish people hiding out from the Germans. 
    In the dream I think I was given a message from one of the Jewish folks at that time.
    Never had a dream like that since.
    Unusual to say the least.

He may of possibly had people barge in and disrupt his family at that time. Do something traumatic.

This was meant to be from all the same era.  I word things in the way in which I ramble...sorry.  :giggles: 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am