Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Visual attention

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Visual attention Empty Visual attention

Post  somnium Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 am

I was thinking about telepathy and how when I look at someone I can see their energy, like an aura, or even their attention as I look at them. I wondered because I can sense their thoughts, and I can almost see them visually. I said to myself that yes a large part of it is a visual sense and yet I know that you can see this without the eyes too. In a way it is an internal sensing that connects to the visual sense. I was then shortly after observing a cat as he laid down to sleep. As I looked at him he was listening to the surroundings, and as I looked I could visually see his hearing. It was like a radar beacon focused in the direction he was hearing and as he switched his direction I could see it change. Not only that but I could feel and see that it was his attention and his hearing. I could even see the sounds he was listening to. It makes me wonder if that just by speaking and even thinking about these things, drawing attention to them, places the experience in our paths. I suspect so, that and the definitions we give them. It goes into my theory that awareness equals perception, and with the ability to expand awareness comes the benefit of expanding perception.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Visual attention Empty Re: Visual attention

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 am

Telepathy is an interesting gift.   To sense one's thoughts and know what they are thinking is a true gift,Sommium.

Sometimes it can be the other way.   A curse.   To know what their direction is interesting.   Like the cat,the fine tuning is far better than we humans can sense.

I once did an experiment with someone.  He was in Holland and I was in the UK.
    I couldn't sense his but he could sense mine by placing his finger very slightly on the computer screen.
    Fascinating....
    Joan
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 pm

somnium wrote:I was thinking about telepathy and how when I look at someone I can see their energy, like an aura, or even their attention as I look at them. I wondered because I can sense their thoughts, and I can almost see them visually. I said to myself that yes a large part of it is a visual sense and yet I know that you can see this without the eyes too. In a way it is an internal sensing that connects to the visual sense. I was then shortly after observing a cat as he laid down to sleep. As I looked at him he was listening to the surroundings, and as I looked I could visually see his hearing. It was like a radar beacon focused in the direction he was hearing and as he switched his direction I could see it change. Not only that but I could feel and see that it was his attention and his hearing. I could even see the sounds he was listening to. It makes me wonder if that just by speaking and even thinking about these things, drawing attention to them, places the experience in our paths. I suspect so, that and the definitions we give them. It goes into my theory that awareness equals perception, and with the ability to expand awareness comes the benefit of expanding perception.

I can identify with this.  Although with me, its not a constant.  All still relating to the idea of perception.    Do you find that if your energy is high regardless of reasoning..excited, angry, ect. that your ability is still present?  Only if Im cloudy or too many things on my mind, it seems to affect me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Talking about energy.    Energy is like being hit with an electric shock.
    Like meeting someone when feeling rather tired,bumping into a very energetic person....who never stops talking,full of beans.
    It either tends to wear us out or fills us with some of the energy they are carrying....

Energy connected with telepathy,helps to transfer the thoughts of the other person to us.   

Wasn't this studied during World War 2?   In an attempt to weed out the secrets of warfare from the enemy?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:33 pm

partofme wrote:

I can identify with this.  Although with me, its not a constant.  All still relating to the idea of perception.    Do you find that if your energy is high regardless of reasoning..excited, angry, ect. that your ability is still present?  Only if Im cloudy or too many things on my mind, it seems to affect me.
    For me I find that it depends on what my attention is focused on. If I am thinking about stuff, or distracted then I find I do not notice. Which is kind of nice because the last thing I want is people's thoughts in my head while I am trying to think.

I also find that sometimes I can see in my mind actions people are performing. For instance if someone is lifting something behind me I can see the energy of the action in my mind.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Talking about energy.    Energy is like being hit with an electric shock.
    Like meeting someone when feeling rather tired,bumping into a very energetic person....who never stops talking,full of beans.
    It either tends to wear us out or fills us with some of the energy they are carrying....

Energy connected with telepathy,helps to transfer the thoughts of the other person to us.   

Wasn't this studied during World War 2?   In an attempt to weed out the secrets of warfare from the enemy?

Interestingly enough I found a certain magic I use when probing another's mind. I use the television and cast over the program. It sounds a little strange but my attention becomes a gateway, and as I focus on someone, I can hear the tv begin to talk about them and what they are thinking of. I used this to learn of many secrets. Its like controlling the unfolding moment, and manifestation. I have also used books for this and then read about the person I am thinking about. One of the knowledges I use is that the moment is not yet created, and is being created right now. This perception allows one to guide the moment much more easily. Its much like a divination method akin to gazing in a crystal expei use the images on a tv or a book.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:10 pm

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Talking about energy.    Energy is like being hit with an electric shock.

Interestingly enough I found a certain magic I use when probing another's mind. I use the television and cast over the program. It sounds a little strange but my attention becomes a gateway, and as I focus on someone, I can hear the tv begin to talk about them and what they are thinking of. I used this to learn of many secrets. Its like controlling the unfolding moment, and manifestation. I have also used books for this and then read about the person I am thinking about. One of the knowledges I use is that the moment is not yet created, and is being created right now. This perception allows one to guide the moment much more easily. Its much like a divination method akin to gazing in a crystal expei use the images on a tv or a book.

Something I have never considered concerning television.
    You must have a strong concentration,to focus like this or does the information just flow?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Like the cat,the fine tuning is far better than we humans can sense.
    I found that the perceptions of animals is something that is not beyond our reach. Once for example I was sitting beside my bike as it lay on the ground. I saw a butterfly sitting on the handle bars. I thought to myself that everything is connected, and there exists in nature an alement of fusion with the environment. As I looked at the butterfly, I began moving the bike, and our attentions merged together. The vibrations of the bike were felt in my entire body and attention much stronger than usual. Every little movement I could feel in my body as if I were sensing the motion as the butterfly.

Another time I was saddened that the only scrap of food in the house was salmon. And I dislike salmon and so.. I made it anyways, and as I ate it my entire mouth transformed into a cat's mouth! All the sensations and taste buds of a cat I had. To say the least the salmon was delicious!
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
     Something I have never considered concerning television.
    You must have a strong concentration,to focus like this or does the information just flow?

It is an alternate state of attention. The attention is quite natural when I am in it, it is like a split between the inner focus and the outer manifestation. It appears like a direct communication, speaking to my inner awareness. Once the communication occurs then it can be guided into the state I had mentioned. It comes down to a definition really. Different definitions can be applied to things. I prefer magical definitions.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 pm

:peace: I think all parts of spirituality can be seen as a Blessing as well as a curse.especially in my own case to know what was going to be said before the other person even said it .i used to say dont tell me what you are going to say because i dont agree,the look on their faces said it all.i see auras round people i know how they are feeling etc.but it comes with a big responsibility. should you say or do that.you have to use common sence.
     people say you are lucky to be able to do what you do.yes in some respects thats true but to know what lies ahead knowing you can do nothing to change the outcome then it becomes a curse.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 am

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Like the cat,the fine tuning is far better than we humans can sense.
    I found that the perceptions of animals is something that is not beyond our reach. Once for example I was sitting beside my bike as it lay on the ground. I saw a butterfly sitting on the handle bars. I thought to myself that everything is connected, and there exists in nature an alement of fusion with the environment. As I looked at the butterfly, I began moving the bike, and our attentions merged together. The vibrations of the bike were felt in my entire body and attention much stronger than usual. Every little movement I could feel in my body as if I were sensing the motion as the butterfly.

Another time I was saddened that the only scrap of food in the house was salmon. And I dislike salmon and so.. I made it anyways, and as I ate it my entire mouth transformed into a cat's mouth! All the sensations and taste buds of a cat I had. To say the least the salmon was delicious!
    So in other words,this concentration can change your likes and dislikes by picking up,shall we say,others preferences?
    That is amazing,Somnium.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 am

Native spirit wrote::peace: I think all parts of spirituality can be seen as a Blessing as well as a curse.especially in my own case to know what was going to be said before the other person even said it .i used to say dont tell me what you are going to say because i dont agree,the look on their faces said it all.i see auras round people i know how they are feeling etc.but it comes with a big responsibility. should you say or do that.you have to use common sence.
     people say you are lucky to be able to do what you do.yes in some respects thats true but to know what lies ahead knowing you can do nothing to change the outcome then it becomes a curse.

Namaste

I know you can,Carron.    I've experienced that from you before....
    :giggles: 

Joan x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:57 am