Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world?

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world? Empty portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world?

Post  partofme Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I have been thinking about this ever since my youngest had her episode the other night and her identifying it from a previous episode at a different home.

When she had it that night,  I had asked her about what she seen.  Still somewhat incoherent she rambled about the circles going round, spinning like a washer and dryer. That it was like daylight out, except for this circle of greyish spinning.  I asked if she seen anyone and at first she said no.  I try not to imply, just ask.
    She did mention a day or so after it, if I wanted her to draw it for me.   It was what she explained.  Only now she said she did in fact see someone in that tunnel that night and it looked a lot like her, but she was unable to see the face.  She pulled at the back of her shirt, to me as she seen it (like they might of been facing away from her and said that the person was wearing purple and seemed to have blonde hair like her.

Does anyone know when you astral project, has it been tunnel like?  Could she be seeing her past lives through this portal or could she possibly be seeing spirit when shes out and about?   Im asking for others experiences if they would be so kind to share as Ive never had this happen to me. 

My idea is that she has spirit come to her.  That it is her gift to see them through to the other side or shes revisiting her own past lives.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world? Empty Re: portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 pm

...and this....busy at the moment...:blush:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world? Empty Re: portal in revisiting past lives or portal to the spirit world?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:26 am

partofme wrote:I have been thinking about this ever since my youngest had her episode the other night and her identifying it from a previous episode at a different home.

When she had it that night,  I had asked her about what she seen.  Still somewhat incoherent she rambled about the circles going round, spinning like a washer and dryer. That it was like daylight out, except for this circle of greyish spinning.  I asked if she seen anyone and at first she said no.  I try not to imply, just ask.
    She did mention a day or so after it, if I wanted her to draw it for me.   It was what she explained.  Only now she said she did in fact see someone in that tunnel that night and it looked a lot like her, but she was unable to see the face.  She pulled at the back of her shirt, to me as she seen it (like they might of been facing away from her and said that the person was wearing purple and seemed to have blonde hair like her.

Does anyone know when you astral project, has it been tunnel like?  Could she be seeing her past lives through this portal or could she possibly be seeing spirit when shes out and about?   Im asking for others experiences if they would be so kind to share as Ive never had this happen to me. 

My idea is that she has spirit come to her.  That it is her gift to see them through to the other side or shes revisiting her own past lives.

Back again...:giggles: 

Reading the description of what your daughter saw and seems to have experienced,I would say 'yes' she was in a kind of tunnel.

Astral experiences can take many forms.   All I would say can be different in form.
    She has evidently left her physical body while asleep?
    Was she sleeping when she saw this.
    Like a dream but not a dream.

Sounds like she was on a visit to the spirit world.   
    Wonderful account....
    Joan x
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am

:astar: It sounds to me like your daughter is in tune with spirits and astral travel some do go through a tunnel but not everybody i dont i just think about it and i go. watch as she gets older she may tell you more.

Namaste
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Spirit wrote:

Reading the description of what your daughter saw and seems to have experienced,I would say 'yes' she was in a kind of tunnel.

Astral experiences can take many forms.   All I would say can be different in form.

Wonderful account....
    Joan x

Thanks for your reply, I was beginning to worry slightly as you had mentioned coming back before and didnt...:giggles:
    This has been an ongoing thing for her since shes been very small.  As she gets older..the information gets more detailed.  When she is in this "state" she seems to be entranced at times.  Her eyes are fixed dilated, at times she shaking. (astral projection?)Most always happens when shes been to bed anywhere from 45 minutes to 1/1/2 hrs.  Very methodical. (which could support astral projection if I remember the time line for that to happen.)  Shes sleeping at different degrees as sometimes she can answer me thats shes ok and sometimes she just babbles things that arent words.  She never remembers a thing the next morning.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Native spirit wrote::astar: It sounds to me like your daughter is in tune with spirits and astral travel some do go through a tunnel but not everybody i dont i just think about it and i go. watch as she gets older she may tell you more.

Namaste

Yes, I feel the same.    Thanks Native. :asmile:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 pm

partofme wrote:
    Spirit wrote:

Wonderful account....
    Joan x

Thanks for your reply, I was beginning to worry slightly as you had mentioned coming back before and didnt...:giggles:
    This has been an ongoing thing for her since shes been very small.  As she gets older..the information gets more detailed.  When she is in this "state" she seems to be entranced at times.  Her eyes are fixed dilated, at times she shaking. (astral projection?)Most always happens when shes been to bed anywhere from 45 minutes to 1/1/2 hrs.  Very methodical. (which could support astral projection if I remember the time line for that to happen.)  Shes sleeping at different degrees as sometimes she can answer me thats shes ok and sometimes she just babbles things that arent words.  She never remembers a thing the next morning.

You know what this suggests to me?    Trance mediumship.
    I don't know an awful lot about the subject just what I have read.
    Do you have a spiritualist church near to you?
    I would have a visit there to talk to someone who knows about the subject.
    Explain what is happening and ask for advice.
    She sounds like a promising medium....
    Joan x
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks for your suggestion.  Im not sure I have ver heard of the term "trance-mediumship" before.  I do believe that there is a church fairly local to me. Ive always wanted to go but just never made a point to.  Maybe this is the point.  In the meantime I shall go to the ol mighty google and see what I can find for information.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 pm

partofme wrote:Thanks for your suggestion.  Im not sure I have ver heard of the term "trance-mediumship" before.  I do believe that there is a church fairly local to me. Ive always wanted to go but just never made a point to.  Maybe this is the point.  In the meantime I shall go to the ol mighty google and see what I can find for information.

It's very interesting,partofme.   Enjoy....

Joan x
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:01 pm

I know this is an old post but besides the tunnel I feel what she is goin through. I am only asleep for 45 min to an hour. Then at the end I feel as if I've been snapped back into my body with everyrhing inside and out trembling. When they happen in I guess dreams its like its so real and I can't move I'm just floating it scares me. Its hard to take naps anymore even though I love my naps.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

You're not on your own.  Been told by the GP,I have to take it easy in the afternoon and rest.   So usually settle down with my book and read.   That's my time.... :wink:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am