Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Different Soulmates.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Different Soulmates. Empty Different Soulmates.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am

I do not believe we keep one soulmate all our life.

Like souls,I believe we change one soul mate to others through life.

We acquire a soul mate from each area of life.
    Mostly from the age of maturity to old age.

Each soul mate comes along when we need that kind of soul mate.
    Someone we feel comfortable with at certain times of our lives.

We know when a soul mate is not needed any more when the friendship dissolves and there is no more feeling left to keep that soul mate by our side.

Why should we have a soulmate who we dislike heartily?
    Who makes our life a misery?

Soul mates should be soulmates......

Joan

Different Soulmates. Empty Re: Different Soulmates.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:36 pm

I feel i had/have one..........and only one.

Feelings of a long ago separation...or death....or something
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 pm

You would never forget your soul mate....:asmile:
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I do not believe we keep one soulmate all our life.

We know when a soul mate is not needed any more when the friendship dissolves and there is no more feeling left to keep that soul mate by our side.

Joan
    I feel we have many soul mates... I wrote about how I see connections, soul mates, and soul groups somewhere else. I'll copy it here, it might resonate with some, might not.

Okay, here is my personal understanding of soul connections. This doesn't make it true and neither does that statement make it false. None of us knows anything for certain on this side of the 'veil'.

An image I like to use when trying to understand souls and the way they are all interconnected is to imagine chain mail lying flat on a table. You understand chain mail, yes? The way each link is connected yet separate from each other? Okay.

Well, to my mind each individual link represents a soul group. A group of souls at the same level of understanding and experience. These are the souls that are your close friends, lovers, siblings, etc. These are soulmates. These are the ones you incarnate with over and over again, sharing past lives.

Now let's turn to the links that are around your soul group, these are your parents, children, those from a different generation, etc. These are also soulmates, usually very strong soul mates, but not a part of your soul group. Do you follow? You can share past lives with these souls as well but perhaps not as often as with your own soul group.

You can have a soul connection with any soul from any soul group. Before incarnation, we decide on the kinda life we want to 'try out' and play with. We choose parents and a family to be born into that will give us the best chance of experiencing what it is we want to experience, the best opportunity to do what we want to do. For example, I am sure that I wanted a life where I would have the opportunity to deal with abandonment and learn how to be my best in spite of it so I picked an appropriate family. My parents agreed to do this for me, how amazing of them to agree to do something like that. My parents, my mother in particular, was a very strong soulmate and I am very grateful to her. But she is not part of my soul group, she has her own peers.

There are also what I like to call 'red flag' people. These are people we agreed to certain 'arrangements' with you in life. There is something about them that triggers certain feelings in you... her laugh, his bad joke, that thing that makes your heart jump and you just know, y'know? Sometimes there are synchronicities or odd circumstances or just meeting over and over and over again for some reason. The relationship might go somewhere, it might not... but you feel the way you do because you're supposed to pay attention lol. They're little reminders of something you needed to remember, like string around your finger. It's not always good either or meant to be happily ever after.

So now take that chain mail idea and make the links fluid. Understand that no one is trapped in any particular link, there is often moving around but only as far as perhaps one group might be closer to one's level of experience and understanding than another. And there isn't just one layer of links, it's infinitely more complicated than that imo.

So, yes SpiritVoices, we have many soul mates and connections that come into our lives at various points. They come at the "appointed time" imo.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 pm

That's right,Kaere.    We have many soul mates.I lost one recently.
    A young man I met when I was 16.     At least I felt he was a soul mate.   Never saw him for years but never forgot him.   No romance just a feeling of feeling comfortable with him.   I was given a message from him.  After all those years.   Yet I hardly knew him.   
    Folks tend to think that soul mates mean romance but it doesn't.
    To me,a soul mate or a good friend means closeness and feeling comfortable in their company.     If you get what I mean.
    Female and male.    I always felt my father was a soulmate,I loved my mother but could talk to my father for ages.

Same with life,as you said.   Soul groups.   I always liken these to those we went to school with,plus work mates.   Some we gravitate to and some we don't.

I do believe that life after life,we gather with the same soul mates.
    I have a son and a daughter.    I love both the same but feel I have more of a soul mate connection with my son.
    I understand him and he understands me.   My daughter and I have different ideas that we tend to differ a lot.
    Strangely enough,in dreams I have seen most of my family after death.    But only those I felt a close kinship with.    
    Same with friends.    The good friends I had in life.

I know when I meet someone new,I always feel that tug.     Like a connection is there.  Sometimes as you said....we don't always have to be friends.   Even enemies can be part of a soul group.

Thanks Kaere.    You have given some great information there.
    May I keep it and add it to other info I have saved.

Joan xx
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm glad it resonated with you Voices and I'm sorry for your loss...

Oof course you may... Spirit given is meant for everyone :astar: 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Kaere wrote:I'm glad it resonated with you Voices and I'm sorry for your loss...

Oof course you may... Spirit given is meant for everyone :astar: 

:angel:   You're an Angel!     Thank you....
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:36 am

Joan
    Soul mates are a confusing concept for me to understand.  Never to give it much thought, really.  My take on a soul mate is that it is one that you connect with though a matter of events that take place to introduce the idea.  I think it may be possible to have more than one in a life time if that happens to be the way in which your life pans out.
    I find it hard to classify a friendship as a soul mate connection.   Guess it could be considered one based on the individual perspective. 
    I feel as you do Joan. A soul mate should be a positive, not a negative. If there is someone in ones life that makes them unhappy regardless the relationship they shouldnt be considered a soul mate.  Its like an oxymoron.   :giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 pm

partofme wrote:

Joan
    Soul mates are a confusing concept for me to understand.  Never to give it much thought, really.  My take on a soul mate is that it is one that you connect with though a matter of events that take place to introduce the idea.  I think it may be possible to have more than one in a life time if that happens to be the way in which your life pans out.
    I find it hard to classify a friendship as a soul mate connection.   Guess it could be considered one based on the individual perspective. 
    I feel as you do Joan. A soul mate should be a positive, not a negative. If there is someone in ones life that makes them unhappy regardless the relationship they shouldnt be considered a soul mate.  Its like an oxymoron.   :giggles:

Or,there have been problems between them which have not been resolved so even if it takes life after life,they must fight those battles until peace reigns.....
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm

That makes sense.  Linking life after life until you get it right.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Takes a lot of patience.....:hemade: :shemade:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm reply to the OP i've not read all of the thread

I don't believe this is a soul mate, with a soul mate you connect on every level, that is how I understand it anyway

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 am

I think it is a link that cannot be destroyed,Violet.    I cannot explain why this happens why two soulmates can be against each other.  

It is a linking of the souls not the physical body and our lives here on the physical could also make a difference to the relationship.

Just my take on this and what I read recently...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am