Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Gift of Mediumship.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Gift of Mediumship. Empty The Gift of Mediumship.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I wonder in years to come,we will all have the gift of Mediumship,advancing slowly through the years.

Bringing the Spirit World and the Physical World closer together.

Do you think that time will ever arrive?
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

The Gift of Mediumship. Empty Re: The Gift of Mediumship.

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm

We would need to see a drastic change in the way we view psychology. Seeing and hearing spirits are considered hallucinations and delusions. Schizophrenics are often familiars but have been diagnosed as psychotic instead. I think that as far as human ability is concerned then yes we could all become mediums, as all you need to do is to seek out that area of knowledge to begin to experience it. We all have the ability to channel information too. A long time ago i realized that I could learn anything from the source itself, and not need to read about things. I started to receive information about a number of topics just naturally. Later on i would go online to research what i had learned and discovered the exact teachings on line. The scope of human potential is infinite.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:23 pm

somnium wrote:We would need to see a drastic change in the way we view psychology. Seeing and hearing spirits are considered hallucinations and delusions. Schizophrenics are often familiars but have been diagnosed as psychotic instead. I think that as far as human ability is concerned then yes we could all become mediums, as all you need to do is to seek out that area of knowledge to begin to experience it. We all have the ability to channel information too. A long time ago i realized that I could learn anything from the source itself, and not need to read about things. I started to receive information about a number of topics just naturally. Later on i would go online to research what i had learned and discovered the exact teachings on line. The scope of human potential is infinite.
    You are so right,Somnium.    I read about that a good while ago.
    Mediums were taken for Schizophrenics and locked up in the old days.
    Presumably talking to one's self,was considered insane.    
    When really they were in conversation with Spirit.
    Many is the time visiting the Spiritualist church when I have seen the medium stop,turn head from right to left,listening to a spirit voice or looking at someone who is not visable to us.    

My thoughts were of the future would mankind mature in the gift of mediumship?
    What would be the result of that?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:22 pm

I think it would be great for people to learn to traverse the boundaries of the spirit worlds and the physical worlds. People would be free to cross over into them . The world of the spirit is truly infinite compared to the dimensions we are taught.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:24 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:We would need to see a drastic change in the way we view psychology. Seeing and hearing spirits are considered hallucinations and delusions. Schizophrenics are often familiars but have been diagnosed as psychotic instead. I think that as far as human ability is concerned then yes we could all become mediums, as all you need to do is to seek out that area of knowledge to begin to experience it. We all have the ability to channel information too. A long time ago i realized that I could learn anything from the source itself, and not need to read about things. I started to receive information about a number of topics just naturally. Later on i would go online to research what i had learned and discovered the exact teachings on line. The scope of human potential is infinite.
    You are so right,Somnium.    I read about that a good while ago.
    Mediums were taken for Schizophrenics and locked up in the old days.
    They still are, but instead of locking them up all the time (which still happens in some countries) they force them onto medication that drowns out the third eye. It makes the voices go away and the visions. I think it is sad for someone who has evolved with a gift.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 pm

There are so many folks who still do not believe in another world.
    Wouldn't it be nice if the spirit world opened it's portals a little more in the future so through dreams,we could glimpse a little more than we see now.    

But then again,isn't the Pineal gland sometimes responsible for spirit activity?    Not quite sure of this,must look it up again.

I am sure I read once that this gland was situated at the back of neck or nape of the neck.
    I was told I was incorrect.    Do you know exactly where the pineal gland is located?   

Imagine in time if that gland was to mature a little more,how much more in the future would we know or sense spirit or the spirit world.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Imagination.....is the key

Some people call imagination fantasy and not real.

I call it the Soul's voice
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 pm

I think we can all do it..should we choose to
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:44 pm

It is located in the center of the brain. pretty much. its been commonly called the 3rd eye.  yes a large part of our psychic abilities are referred to as the third eye, including the seeing and hearing of spirits.

It just saddens me that the ones who do sense and see things others do not see and hear are called delusional and such. When we start to open our minds and imaginations as to what this phenomenon is then that is when we start to transcend our own boundaries and really open up to what the third eye, or the sixth sense is really about.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm

The pineal gland becomes calcified at or around the ages of 15 to 18 or so......is it any wonder those were the best days of your life?

Calcification is created in my opinion by fluoride and other harmful ingredients contained in most manufactured food.

Spirituality....and things like telepathy(small amounts)..and "love" are all affected with the nonfunctioning pineal gland.

There is good reason to make the pineal gland dormant in the masses...by those who control us
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:The pineal gland becomes calcified at or around the ages of 15 to 18 or so......is it any wonder those were the best days of your life?

Calcification is created in my opinion by fluoride and other harmful ingredients contained in most manufactured food.

Spirituality....and things like telepathy(small amounts)..and "love" are all affected with the nonfunctioning pineal gland.

There is good reason to make the pineal gland dormant in the masses...by those who control us
    Do you really believe that Mr Whitmore?

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Which parts?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Sorry, this part in particular: 

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 pm

The facts are here.....and it was in my opinion regarding what it may affect when dormant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

again......gut reaction posting....who knows

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Violet wrote:Sorry, this part in particular: 

it is now known that fluoride is harmful...and many cities are beginning to remove it from the water system.

So..the above quote by me....is my belief.........yes

call me crazy
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:The pineal gland becomes calcified at or around the ages of 15 to 18 or so......is it any wonder those were the best days of your life?

That's not how I would put the imagination to work for you. One of greatest strengths is our imagination, and it can be made to be very real indeed. In a way I see as an investment of power. Do you invest your belief and power in negative about the world or do you invest in something that transcends the boundaries of our 'physical' dimension. Since you like science I once saw this display of different water molecules that had different thoughts projected onto them. The samples were also blessed by monks who train and discipline such abilities. The water with curses was ugly and poorly formed while the water with blessings was beautiful and perfect. The power of our thoughts can be as curses or as blessings for the one who believes in mind over matter. It is just a matter of investment, or of perception.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:02 pm

somnium wrote:

That's not how I would put the imagination to work for you. One of greatest strengths is our imagination, and it can be made to be very real indeed. In a way I see as an investment of power. Do you invest your belief and power in negative about the world or do you invest in something that transcends the boundaries of our 'physical' dimension. Since you like science I once saw this display of different water molecules that had different thoughts projected onto them. The samples were also blessed by monks who train and discipline such abilities. The water with curses was ugly and poorly formed while the water with blessings was beautiful and perfect. The power of our thoughts can be as curses or as blessings for the one who believes in mind over matter. It is just a matter of investment, or of perception.

negative thoughts like what i posted are necessary....so you know where to locate the problem.

The hardest part about fixing a problem....is locating said problem

I think thats positive thinking dont you?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    it is now known that fluoride is harmful...and many cities are beginning to remove it from the water system.

call me crazy
    Not at all, I don't think you're crazy, things are  messed about with all the time I shudder to think about what goes on behind closed doors in the name of science and development

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 pm

The pineal gland becomes dormant because of calcification.....fluoride causes calcification.

Would you use it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flouride

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Violet wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:

call me crazy
    Not at all, I don't think you're crazy, things are  messed about with all the time I shudder to think about what goes on behind closed doors in the name of science and development

im not crazy..lol

if it makes sense to me...it makes sense to correct it.

Many people like bright white teeth......that comes from fluoride treatment for example......baking soda will do the same thing for you at a fraction of the cost and better health
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Do you know happens when you curse creation? You reap the harvest of your curse.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

somnium wrote:Do you know happens when you curse creation? You reap the harvest of your curse.
    Hi Somnium, is this a response to a post or just an observation?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Violet wrote:
    somnium wrote:Do you know happens when you curse creation? You reap the harvest of your curse.
    Hi Somnium, is this a response to a post or just an observation?
    Its both actually. Sorry i should have quoted. In my way of thinking when you accept a curse about say floride you are manifesting that pattern into your life.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 am

somnium wrote:It is located in the center of the brain. pretty much. its been commonly called the 3rd eye.  yes a large part of our psychic abilities are referred to as the third eye, including the seeing and hearing of spirits.

It just saddens me that the ones who do sense and see things others do not see and hear are called delusional and such. When we start to open our minds and imaginations as to what this phenomenon is then that is when we start to transcend our own boundaries and really open up to what the third eye, or the sixth sense is really about.
    It is located in the center of the brain. pretty much. its been commonly called the 3rd eye. 

Someone mentioned to me that the actual location of the third eye was in the centre of the forehead.   Is that correct,Somnium?
    Invisable of course....
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:It is located in the center of the brain. pretty much. its been commonly called the 3rd eye.  yes a large part of our psychic abilities are referred to as the third eye, including the seeing and hearing of spirits.

It is located in the center of the brain. pretty much. its been commonly called the 3rd eye. 

Someone mentioned to me that the actual location of the third eye was in the centre of the forehead.   Is that correct,Somnium?
    Invisable of course....
    If you could visually see it then it would appear in the center yes. But it is actually located further inside the head near the center of the brain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 am