Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
gabzgrl
6 posters

Assisting a Soul

gabzgrl
    gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

Assisting a Soul Empty Assisting a Soul

Post  gabzgrl Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:53 am

Is there a way to assist a soul in its passing? A friend of mine was only 19 years old, and I blame myself partly because we left her when we could have gotten her to leave the situation. I was unaware of the danger because I didn't take part in most of it. I just wanted to get out of the situation as fast as I could, and now she's dead from a drug overdose. But there's more horrible things to the story that I don't want to mention, only that it's being investigated as a type of homicide.

I'm still unable to process a lot of the emotions needed. I keep thinking of rose quartz, carnations, and pink roses. I know those are colors of angels and spiritual harmony. But just now, I was sitting here and I heard her voice but she said "I hate you!" I think she's mad that I left and wasn't able to stop the situation too. Which leaves me feeling responsible, even though everyone says it's not my fault. I want to make sure she's going to a better and appropriate place. I've researched being a spiritual helper but I'm nowhere near the psychic ability yet to do that. I think I'm going to, soon, pick up some incense and candles and do a cleansing ritual for her and her family.

There needs to be protective auras in place. She didn't do it on purpose, we should've done something. I should've called the police. Everyone would have flipped out at me, but it would have saved her life. That's the thing, what could I have done? The only thing that I could think of was to leave as soon as I felt ready, and I was able to drive but no one else was so I get everyone to leave and she was left behind. She died 8 hours, they've been saying, before she was taken to the ER. Which means that the man who was giving her the drugs is at fault.

I need to do something to honor her. I just want to start soon. My brother is coming down to support me and to come to the funeral and a lot of people will be there. The funeral is this Sunday, the 22nd, & her name is Lexus. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers. thanks

Assisting a Soul Empty Re: Assisting a Soul

Post  Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 am

Its not your fault............and she knows that.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 pm

But just now, I was sitting here and I heard her voice but she said "I hate you!" I think she's mad that I left and wasn't able to stop the situation too.

Unusual for someone new to spirit to utter those words.

She will be helped in spirit.    ........try and talk to her......
    gabzgrl
    gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

Post  gabzgrl Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I believe she is an angel now or a spiritual helper. I hope that she finds her way through heaven.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:22 pm

She will and will be helped.    
    From the min she entered the spirit world there will be help available for her.

Could even be those helpers have suffered themselves as she is doing now.    May I ask how long since she passed over?
    energyman

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Job/hobbies : Subtle Energy research
    Registration date : 2013-10-02

Assisting a Soul Empty Passing over

Post  energyman Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

So sorry about your loss. It is difficult for everyone at times like this, not only those who are grieving but those who try to help. Even using the word "help" suggests you are helpless so the word is dis-empowering.  As being with free will we all make our own choices and in the end must be responsible for them.  Taking drugs is a choice, an uniformed choice but a choice nevertheless. This might sound trite but one of the things I learned during my Near Death Experience was none of us belong down here on Earth, this is not our home. I have always felt slightly uncomfortable in my body even when I was young, now I know why.  We are here to experience and learn.  It is based on the theory of relativity, not Einstein's the other one. If you always live in constant joy and happiness it would have little meaning because in order to appreciate joy you need to know sadness.  In order to understand and appreciate having loved ones you need to experience loss, you are experiencing loss so you can now appreciate others around you. Loss of a child is the deepest and most devastating loss, however, my NDE made me realize death is an illusion, the body dies, but you are not your body. Being human it is necessary to grieve and process the loss but know that you will meet again. There is a Universal law, love will find it's own and it is timeless. Namaste,  Chris
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:36 am

Crossing someone over who died from a drug overdose, is usually a lengthy process, in my experience.
    We have to remember, they arrive on the other side in the same state as they have left this side.
    There is usually a lot of denial and confusion. It just takes time.
    There are always angels around, it just depends if she responds to them or not.
    If there is not responds to their presents, they will leave the spirit alone, until such time they respond.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm

:ghug: Gabzgrl,

You neednt feel responsible for your friend passing in the way she did, it would be very unusual for anyone in spirit saying they hate you,i feel this is you feeling guilty about it but i think there is more to this than you have said i can understand you dont want to say,but your friend was taking over by a member of her family she will be recieving the help she needs now
    im sure given time you will hear from her.

Namaste
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Hugs, love, and good vibes sent to you hun.  That's really all I can do.  I am so sorry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm