Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
SpiritVoices
Violet
innerlight
eyeopen
Auras
9 posters

so annoyed

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

so annoyed Empty so annoyed

Post  Auras Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm somewhat very annoyed.

I've been doing accurate readings for the past couple of days then the next minute I carnt do them no more.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

so annoyed Empty Re: so annoyed

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Why whats wrong? Bad reading?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm

No, just feeling frustrated when doing readings.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Perhaps you are trying too hard, trying too do too much, do it too soon, that you are blocking yourself..

It's also not uncommon in development for an individual to have a gift, and then lose a gift to allow another gift to come in.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 am

This happened to me too going along fine than BAM it really knocks the confidence but perhaps that's why it happens, to keep our feet on the ground, many many experienced mediums have experienced this don't worry, don't try too hard, the journey of mediumship can be a rollercoaster, I often think spirits are testing our mettle

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:23 am

I was doing some women a reading.....

I felt a spirit came in for her, it was a angry one, and because it was angry I felt it and made me to become very frustrated and I just went on a mad one lol. Then I told it to leave.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 am

Listen to Grandma.....:asmile: 

This happens to everyone.    The best of mediums can go downhill.    I have seen mediums apologise on the platforms in spiritualist churches for not being able to contact spirit.   Besides that,you sound as if you are tired and restless so settle down,lovy.     They will be back in the near future......

:hugsquish:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 am

MornIng grandma..

Am getting my intuition screaming at me saying "listen" I've got nothing to listen to?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 am

Auras wrote:I was doing some women a reading.....

I felt a spirit came in for her, it was a angry one, and because it was angry I felt it and made me to become very frustrated and I just went on a mad one lol. Then I told it to leave.
    Two of the many things an accomplished medium needs to know is how to exercise control of their emotions and how to deal with disruptive discarnates.  I wonder what your sitters thought about your reactions?

Maybe now you will accept that your development has a way to go or will you just get angry at me for mentioning this?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 am

Am going to be straight to you, I get a bad vibe of you. Am not going to debate with you this time.

Why would I get angry? I only got angry because the spirit was?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 am

Listen to Mac..... 
    He is giving you straight forward advice..  No frills.    He is correct.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 am

He is right about the first part. But the second part he wrote, he took it over the top.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:44 am

You'll get used to him.....going off site now before I get thrown off....:blush:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

Haha xD. Have a great day. :evil1:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 am

Auras wrote:Am going to be straight to you, I get a bad vibe of you. Am not going to debate with you this time.

Why would I get angry? I only got angry because the spirit was?
    Only a short while ago you were angry because you felt your age was a concern for me even though I'd just explained why it wasn't - take a look back at what you wrote.

Your response now about debating with me suggests that you're not all you appear to be.  If you genuinely wanted to do your best for others you might consider listening to suggestions about how that might better be achieved.

Perhaps you feel 'bad vibes' from others simply because those others have a different stance?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Mac, I'm going to avoid you because I carnt even speak to you, because each time I do, you seem to push my buttons some how.

Somewhat, you always have something to say like you're always want last word. Also, it seems to me that you think you know everything and you get a bit frustrated if you're proved wrong.

I may be 15, but am a bright young person.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Auras wrote:Mac, I'm going to avoid you because I carnt even speak to you, because each time I do, you seem to push my buttons some how.

Somewhat, you always have something to say like you're always want last word. Also, it seems to me that you think you know everything and you get a bit frustrated if you're proved wrong.

I may be 15, but am a bright young person.
     I didn't say you weren't bright but continuing to blow your own trumpet doesn't invalidate my observations and as for having something to say, thinking I know everything, then isn't that a classic case of the pot calling the frying pan black? I expect we're equally guilty of wanting to make our own points but thus far you're just attacking me rather than what I'm writing...... 

If you're so reactive towards someone you can't even see, unwilling or unable to respond to points I make, then my earlier remarks have even more significance I suggest.  I am pretty confident you will before long be facing people who are actually hostile to what you do and say rather than someone like myself who's a long-time Spiritualist and for whom this subject is a familiar and uncontroversial subject.

Or is there something else you're not telling us?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

Auras and Mac, firstly I would like to thank you two for the lessons youve taught me.

Auras I picked up on Macs post, he has a strong way of saying what he thinks, but I think he is trying to help you, lol. Maybe in a harsh way but "Mac, I'm going to avoid you because I carnt even speak to you, because each time I do, you seem to push my buttons some how." 

Do you see my point?

I wont lie im know one to talk, Im going threw similar situations myself, I have always been one for Justice, right over wrong, been against people who abuse their powers etc. Whatever they may be, however as we are all learning we should try help eachother.

But sometimes its hard to tell whats what because every one sees things differently.

I think one thing we are sure to learn, is that you need to be able to let go, 2 we need to be able to fail, so we dont hurt ourselves too much because we wont always be able to win or get what we want. An 3 we need to learn to get on with life regardless so that our line of work doesnt affect us.

But you do have time on your hands. Which is a good thing, an depending on whom you talk to about mediumship the most who you learn from and how you see yourself compared to those, you might feel as though your not going fast, but maybe this is your time to learn and grow?

The funny thing is I should take my own advice too, lol.

:bfs:

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 am

I think Mac is also trying to help you Aura............and with that, I also think Mac could add a wee bit of compassion too.

ps....I believe Mac is trying to add more compassion now
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:35 am

Well,  doesn't like he is trying to help.

If you look at other posts he's acts like a 5 year old.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 pm

no, I wouldnt say acting like a 5 year old.....it was "humor" posted at your expense......which is not ignorant....

A great man is one who can, at times...............laugh at himself.............

There are 5 emotions...........when reacting to a situation....I try to address all of them before making a statement
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars K\'s stars :flo: :flo: :flo: :flo: :flo: :flo: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :hugsquish: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :huga: :bsnow: :bsnow: :bsnow: :bsnow: :bsnow: :bsnow: :whiteflag2: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: 

Auras didnt leave, lol. :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:42 pm

wowzers
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 am

I realise why you have more posts than me, even though you only been here a short time, lol.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 am

lol.............why?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm