Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
eyeopen
1antique
frisky fox
SpiritVoices
SoulSurge
9 posters

Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies? No? Ok.

SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?  No?  Ok. Empty Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies? No? Ok.

Post  SoulSurge Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:55 am

Hello.  You can call me SoulSurge.  I don't know why I picked this screen name.  I am just here to maybe learn a few things and make some new friends.  I am shy at first but once you get to know me, I won't shut up!  Ha ha ha!  Well, I am female and live in the USA..  That's all I can think of at the moment.  Please forgive my general info, I just have no idea what to say here.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?  No?  Ok. Empty Re: Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies? No? Ok.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Just talk to us.....about anything.....
    We love to listen....:giggles: 

SpiritVoices.....
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?  No?  Ok. Empty Re: Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies? No? Ok.

Post  frisky fox Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm

no thanx on the girl scout cookies  

welcome ! :astar: 

frisky fox
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 pm

HEY! I love girl scout cookies!

Welcome SoulSurge. I hope you enjoy it here,
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 am

Welcome.....

Scout cookies are good!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 am

Lol, nice intro thread.

Nice to have you here, welcome to S I.

Enjoy your stay,

You can add more about if you wish your age, if not its cool, lol, where about in america you are, what your thoughts are spiritually speaking etc, if not just join in where you wish.

:bfs:
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 am

I am 29, from the Midwest, and when it come to what I believe in spiritually it's confusing.  I am confused.  LOL!!  I am just coming around to certain things and look forward to learning more about myself through learning from others.  ^_^
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:21 pm

SoulSurge wrote:I am 29, from the Midwest, and when it come to what I believe in spiritually it's confusing.  I am confused.  LOL!!  I am just coming around to certain things and look forward to learning more about myself through learning from others.  ^_^
    Hi, well well well, we have a second member here that is younger than myself, lol. That make me feel better I myself think itld be nice to have some of the younger generation here, might make me feel more at home. We have a very gifted young gentle man here whos 15, there might be others but then theres me, im a bit older than yourself.

Its nice to have am American, I know we have a few Canadians, not sure how many from America. I like your accent btw.

We dont get girls scouts knocking on doors here, more just Haloweeneres, lol. So I dont know bout girls scout, but I like cookies.

Have you been to the UK?

Post  Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I wonder what type of accent that would be?????
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:08 am

A Girls Scout one.

:happy:
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 am

I haven't left the USA unfortunately.  I want to go to Europe and Asia to go see places I am drawn to for some reason.  I think it's all past life related but not sure.  I don't want to make claims on anything before I know in my core.

What accent do I have?  A girl scout one?  So I sound like a little girl?  Oh alright..  I already am told I look 17.  Ha ha ha!

So far, I love this forum.  Everyone is so nice and there isn't any drama like most.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 am

SoulSurge wrote:I haven't left the USA unfortunately.  I want to go to Europe and Asia to go see places I am drawn to for some reason.  I think it's all past life related but not sure.  I don't want to make claims on anything before I know in my core.

What accent do I have?  A girl scout one?  So I sound like a little girl?  Oh alright..  I already am told I look 17.  Ha ha ha!

So far, I love this forum.  Everyone is so nice and there isn't any drama like most.
    Thats too bad, I guess americas so big you feel out of the country in a different state, and compared to the uk, if you changed state it would be difference to being in the UK or France, lol. Funny saying this as I havnt seen most fo the UK. Ive only been America, Canada and then to India few times as Im Indian, an I think Germany and france. Also went to an Island called new jersey which as I left to go there in a plane I count it as a vacation, lol. Even if it was only for a weekend!

No, I meant I like American accents there one of the best sounds sexy to us Limeys you call us? lol, the girls scout thing was just a joke. I look younger than I am also, I wish I looked 17 again, I was not bad looking then, lol. I think I look mid 20s I still have a babyface. God knows how old I sound, I dont like my voice. Or my nose, or my height, besides that im fine!

anyways nice to see you like it here. :love:
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am

American accents are sexy?  Really?  Ok, sweetie.  Whatever you say.  :-P  Limeys?  I never heard of that one before!

Wanna trade?  I'll look around my age and you can look 17.  Deal?  I hate getting carded.  I was buying wine to cook with, and the cashier spent 5 minutes looking at my ID making sure it wasn't fake.  I ended up getting mad when a friend walked in, she works at the store, and the cashier FINALLY "allowed" me to buy the wine.  I ended up not cooking that night, I was too mad.  I kept ranting about it.  Things like that happen a lot. I try to go to the same stores so the people know me.

I am sure your voice is fine.  Same with your nose and height.  We are our worst judges.  I hate my hair, eyes, hips, legs, and height.  But, I dye my hair, wear make up so my eyes looks a different color, and wear pants so my hips and legs aren't showing.  And height, well I wear shoes that make me a bit taller.  So, you aren't alone in hating things about yourself, but I am more than sure you are fine the way you are hun.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 am

We all dislike features of ourselves that others probably adore...............weird that

My eye doctor said I have "elongated eyes".............been paranoid ever since...lol
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 am

I was told by an eye doctor that my eyes have depth to them.  I was scared after that..  I thought people would fall in and get lost.  I was a kid when I was told that.

"Elongated eyes", is that serious?  Or is just a "neh" thing.  Not good or bad?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 pm

yes she was quite serious.............you can either be round...or have almond shaped.....aka elongated

here is an example:

Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?  No?  Ok. Dolce-and-gabbana-ss13
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:17 pm

That is super Awesome!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:44 pm

SoulSurge wrote:American accents are sexy?  Really?  Ok, sweetie.  Whatever you say.  :-P  Limeys?  I never heard of that one before!

Wanna trade?  I'll look around my age and you can look 17.  Deal?  I hate getting carded.  I was buying wine to cook with, and the cashier spent 5 minutes looking at my ID making sure it wasn't fake.  I ended up getting mad when a friend walked in, she works at the store, and the cashier FINALLY "allowed" me to buy the wine.  I ended up not cooking that night, I was too mad.  I kept ranting about it.  Things like that happen a lot. I try to go to the same stores so the people know me.

I am sure your voice is fine.  Same with your nose and height.  We are our worst judges.  I hate my hair, eyes, hips, legs, and height.  But, I dye my hair, wear make up so my eyes looks a different color, and wear pants so my hips and legs aren't showing.  And height, well I wear shoes that make me a bit taller.  So, you aren't alone in hating things about yourself, but I am more than sure you are fine the way you are hun.
    American accents as sexy to British and apparently ours is to Americans. There nice, but I guess its different watching tv, but in person its fascinating just to hear Americans speak.

Yeh lets Trade! lol Y would one want to look older? That way when your old you still look young.

I use to get the same problem, not only that I once pulled up at a petrol station in a car which you have to be 17 to drive here and 16 to buy cigarettes and they let me pay for fuel and asked for id for cigarettes, I was like if Im 15 call the police as I drove here Illegally! lol I guess it is a bit insulting, I think its a compliment some times, but yeh can be bad. I once qued up for Christmas Shopping, you do think when your beyond 25 you wouldnt get asked for id, you have to be here 18 to drink. So I queded up and well the lady looked at me and saw me with booze said nothing, let me put my shopping threw and I think she asked me for id rite at the end and I left the shopping. A Pub once asked me for id and turned me down declaring my Passport a fake! lol.

Well guys cant change their hight and its cus of girls and their heals people like me feel shorter! lol I dont mind my looks, besides my black eyes, Ive lost alot of weight so il feel fine when I get back to normal. But at the same time these things are what shapes us and our personalities, If I was tall and healthy, didnt have those black eyes, or wear glasses I would of maybe been vein? I like my hair, although its hard to keep in style!

The funny thing is I did rite a thread about looks and being judged by them, but then before I posted it I decided to delete it and left it.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:35 pm

My country is always ignored in the sexy talks
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

I don't think the accents of Americans or British are sexy.  I do find German, Japanese, and Canadian accents nice.  I am strange.

I don't wear heels, I wear boots a lot.  I will "gain" about 2 or 3 inches depending on the boots I wear.  I live in tennis shoes or boots. 

I want to look older so I stop being carded!  Urgh.  Makes me made.

I have blue grey eyes.  I like eyes darker than my own. 

I think we will judge ourselves because we've lived before and we've been different people.  Maybe?  No idea.  Or maybe it's some really deep meaning ideal that we hate ourselves because we will never be perfect and it could be traced back to when humans were perfect?  I dunno.  I'm trying to sound smart..  Did it work?  ...  no?  Oh alright.  :-P

Wow.  Denied a passport.  Wow..  I've had friends use passports to get booze from stores or cigarettes, not problems.  But me, with my state issued ID, I get problems.  Oh woe is me.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:My country is always ignored in the sexy talks
    No, Canadian accents are nice to brits too. They do sound American, funyn thing is sometime I cant tel the difference.

I just think nice accent.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 pm

SoulSurge wrote:I don't think the accents of Americans or British are sexy.  I do find German, Japanese, and Canadian accents nice.  I am strange.

I don't wear heels, I wear boots a lot.  I will "gain" about 2 or 3 inches depending on the boots I wear.  I live in tennis shoes or boots. 

I want to look older so I stop being carded!  Urgh.  Makes me made.

I have blue grey eyes.  I like eyes darker than my own. 

I think we will judge ourselves because we've lived before and we've been different people.  Maybe?  No idea.  Or maybe it's some really deep meaning ideal that we hate ourselves because we will never be perfect and it could be traced back to when humans were perfect?  I dunno.  I'm trying to sound smart..  Did it work?  ...  no?  Oh alright.  :-P

Wow.  Denied a passport.  Wow..  I've had friends use passports to get booze from stores or cigarettes, not problems.  But me, with my state issued ID, I get problems.  Oh woe is me.
    Nah, how can you find accents of your own country nice? lol your use to them. I dont agree witht he rest.

My eyes are way dark, dark brown, I dont really like my eyes, Ive been complimented on my looks, not eyes, lol.

I think we are the way we are for a reason, but I guess I use to be confident in my looks before, and wasnt until I started college I realised I was short as all my friends family were short, I didnt generally know people really taller. However asians here generally are not that tall as the British. That and my Dad always put me down, being short and skinny!

Funny thing is the girls I tended to like were tall, and one girl I was really into Called me Petite! But Ive never been into tall woman, maybe cus my height? not sure, I dont generally like supermodels, more glamour models, lol Because there not skiny or not tall? lol
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:00 am

I think it's more what I am around so it doesn't excite me.  I guess how someone might feel if they had mountains in their backyard.  Yeah pretty to look at, but not amazing like other may think.  I live around trees, and love it though.

How about this, you can be short and skinny and I'll be short and fat.  I don't mind being fat.  I say (after a family member told me this as a kid) "If the worst thing you can say about me is that I'm fat, I'm one amazing person." 

I have a few Asian friends I met at an international grocery store and they taught me how to cook a few things, and they are all taller than me!  My friend from Japan and his wife are taller than me!  My friends from India are taller are than me!  Man. 

I bet you have nice eyes.  I like dark eyes. 

Guys can change their height.  Elevator shoes!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:03 am

SoulSurge wrote:I think it's more what I am around so it doesn't excite me.  I guess how someone might feel if they had mountains in their backyard.  Yeah pretty to look at, but not amazing like other may think.  I live around trees, and love it though.

How about this, you can be short and skinny and I'll be short and fat.  I don't mind being fat.  I say (after a family member told me this as a kid) "If the worst thing you can say about me is that I'm fat, I'm one amazing person." 

I have a few Asian friends I met at an international grocery store and they taught me how to cook a few things, and they are all taller than me!  My friend from Japan and his wife are taller than me!  My friends from India are taller are than me!  Man. 

I bet you have nice eyes.  I like dark eyes. 

Guys can change their height.  Elevator shoes!
    You have mountains in your backyard? Your not a tree huger are you? lol

aww, thats sweet.

I cant really cook, although I can make chicken curry or know how to, but I have to try really hard before I get it rite! It was confusing when I started out as I would use the pots and also add my own ingredients so tricky. I miss tryna cook chicken, lol. I remeber when I was living in a different town, was  abig shared house, couple youngesters, we use to drink and chill till morning, one couple woke up to go to work and we were in the kitchen chilling and I was making chicken curry at about 6 in the morning, lol.

I dont like my eyes, there tiny guess looks worse as I have blacks round them, I blame glasses I use to wear, contacts now and stress.

Guys dont change their heights, lol. I do wear bigger shoes though dont add much but gives me a bit more confidence. I was bald before and I loved it, I looked quite nice, but it didnt feel good as made me look short and skinny, lol. Thats why I guess I prefer having long hair, Its a big overgrown at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 am