Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
Violet
6 posters

Astral Projection?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Astral Projection? Empty Astral Projection?

Post  Violet Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am

We don't seem to have touched on this for a long time, do any of you do this?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Astral Projection? Empty Re: Astral Projection?

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I don't "know" if I do it in meditations.

When I meditate I feel as if "these arot my hands" they don't feel like my hands.

I fele like am out my body a tiny bit. An very numb.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:09 pm

How does one know when they have astral travelled?

I dont believe I do at the moment, but I think I might have before, but didnt really have control over it.

Eg if we see things in meditation do we have to astral project to do this?

Do you have to feel the vibrations and a lift off? lol

I remember when I was young I use to now and again get that feeling of falling duno what that was.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:14 pm

No you don't have to get to the vibration state to achieve astral projection.

Everyone is different.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Really?

SOme oen told me if you see images etc you cannot without projecting is this rite?

I miss the vibrations and spinning, lol.

Use to feel like I was drunk, I havnt been drunk for a long time, lol.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:51 pm

They are chatting crap.

Too achieve meditation you need to be good at meditation and visualisation xD
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Ok so what is astral projection to you?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 pm

To me astral projection is shifting your consciousness out of your physical body.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Your not sure if you can astral project? If one does how do they back into teh body? Intent?

What dimension does one astral travel in?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Astral projection-astral plane
    Etheric walking physical plane

Yes, intent.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Etheric walking?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Its basically shifting your conscioussness to the plane we're on now.

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane.

The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife[2] in which the consciousness' or soul's journey or "ascent" is described in such terms as "an... out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into ‘higher’ realms."[3] It is therefore associated with near death experiences and is also frequently reported as spontaneously experienced in association with sleep and dreams, illness,[4] surgical operations, drug experiences, sleep paralysis and forms of meditation.[5]

It is sometimes attempted out of curiosity,[6] or may be believed to be necessary to, or the result of, some forms of spiritual practice.[7] It may involve "travel to higher realms" called astral planes but is commonly used to describe any sensation of being "out of the body"[8] in the everyday world, even seeing one's body from outside or above. It may be reported in the form of an apparitional experience, a supposed encounter with a doppelgänger, some living person also seen somewhere else at the same time.[9]

Through the 1960s and 1970s, surveys reported percentages ranging from 8 percent to as many as 50 percent (in certain groups) of respondents who state they had such an experience.[10] The subjective nature of the experience permits explanations that do not rely on the existence of an "astral" body and plane.

The theme is treated in anthropological or ethnographic literature on witchcraft and shamanism,[11] in classical philosophy and in various myths and religious scriptures.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks, thats exactly what I found when I searched it too, lol.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Lol xD
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Hello

I came into life being able to think and off I go.  Grade 2 report card said that Lynn seems to be in a constant state  of day dream but if called on she can relay right where we are with a lesson.  I had to learn to understand the process in reverse so that I could explain it.

I can freely drift off and stay present in what I am doing.  The three kids I have too can all do the same.  My eldest looks to be sleeping in class at times I am told but he is doing his work.  The teacher said that explained a lot when I told him what he is doing.  The middle one wants to sit by a window in class so he can "fly out" this caused some issues when the councilor thought he wanted to kill himself, as its the third floor.  He was I am not stupid I am simply board to death with your voice, and I can fly out the window and still listen to you.  The youngest she likes to talk with spirits in class....that was more of an issue so we have addressed that one.

I was 18 when I first leaned there was a term for what I was doing so that stared the process of learning how it worked in reverse, so that I could teach it to others.  Its something I feel we can all do but it is not something maybe we should all do.  It comes with having a lot of trust and respects for other's and not looking in.

I can share here a story from the friend from England that now lives in Canada with us.  I was able to remote view to his place and that freaked him out a bit.  He feared that I would come into the bathroom so he did not shower for three days.  I was like because I can does not mean I will.  Is comes down to respect as I would not want it done to me.

I had a funny experience one time.  A friend of mine that I shared a past life with can shape shirt and travel to view as his Wolf Guide....so he did it one night.  I had not let on I could simply think and travel.  So one night when we were chatting he was being very cheeky and I projected to his room to give him a swat.....he felt me coming in and re directed me to the bathroom just as his Dad stepped from the shower....YIKES.  He felt me there and burst out laughing.  Payback is sweet as his Dad ran in his room naked and goes omg what is wrong.  This young man had never laughed a real belly laugh.  

When one uses it on the level of remote viewing then it has to be done with respects in place.

When one does it for pleasures it again has to be done with respects that there are other's out there too that might have different intentions.  It can be a scary feeling to find one is outside looking down at the body....so take things slow when one sets on the path to learn.

I love the journeys I can have but even for me at times not all are the best.

Lynn
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Unfortuntely, I don't actually believe you on that part.... Simply because you need to enter certain stage to be able too actually astral project your body. I've never heard of romote viewing, it might be another word for astral projection. But as for astral projection, when your consciousness is shifting you tend to get sleep paralysis, so how come it did not occur with you and your kids?
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests

Post  RavenMoon Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Aura ...you seem to have a lot of knowledge and experience for 15 year old.
    how did you acquire it?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Are you being sarcastic their?
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:34 pm

not in the least... just interested... why so defensive?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"Are you being sarcastic their?"

That's not defensive.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello

The state of what we call day dreaming is on a base level a dozing off to sleep.  In that space one can freely move the conscious state of the body.   I have had sleep paralysis at times and it is not fun, what I came to find caused that for me was leg cramps and dehydration. 

I have never had issues with the kids not sleeping well or having issues with night terrors ext that are common when one shifts from the body.  I know that mine at times tell very vividly of events they have seen, on such details that they must have gone there.  How it works I do not really know.  I know that I am at times pulled away.  In that state I share in the same experiences others have had and seen  the same things they have. 

To me Astral Travel can be obtained via meditations or just freely being able to go.  Remote Viewing is said to be the conscious intention to view something . I have not always found that to be the case, at times I am taken to view something not with the willingness in place to go but the trust that I will be fine in going.  

When one travels out it is the conscious part of the brain that is at work not the  dream center. I spent a week in a sleep lab study once and had the brain mapped in that study.  I did extensive test on remote viewing ext.  It was all the rage in the early 80's with Bio Feedback ext being the buzz words of the day. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

I came into life being able to think and off I go.  Grade 2 report card said that Lynn seems to be in a constant state  of day dream but if called on she can relay right where we are with a lesson.  I had to learn to understand the process in reverse so that I could explain it.

I can freely drift off and stay present in what I am doing.  The three kids I have too can all do the same.  My eldest looks to be sleeping in class at times I am told but he is doing his work.  The teacher said that explained a lot when I told him what he is doing.  The middle one wants to sit by a window in class so he can "fly out" this caused some issues when the councilor thought he wanted to kill himself, as its the third floor.  He was I am not stupid I am simply board to death with your voice, and I can fly out the window and still listen to you.  The youngest she likes to talk with spirits in class....that was more of an issue so we have addressed that one.

I was 18 when I first leaned there was a term for what I was doing so that stared the process of learning how it worked in reverse, so that I could teach it to others.  Its something I feel we can all do but it is not something maybe we should all do.  It comes with having a lot of trust and respects for other's and not looking in.

I can share here a story from the friend from England that now lives in Canada with us.  I was able to remote view to his place and that freaked him out a bit.  He feared that I would come into the bathroom so he did not shower for three days.  I was like because I can does not mean I will.  Is comes down to respect as I would not want it done to me.

I had a funny experience one time.  A friend of mine that I shared a past life with can shape shirt and travel to view as his Wolf Guide....so he did it one night.  I had not let on I could simply think and travel.  So one night when we were chatting he was being very cheeky and I projected to his room to give him a swat.....he felt me coming in and re directed me to the bathroom just as his Dad stepped from the shower....YIKES.  He felt me there and burst out laughing.  Payback is sweet as his Dad ran in his room naked and goes omg what is wrong.  This young man had never laughed a real belly laugh.  

When one uses it on the level of remote viewing then it has to be done with respects in place.

When one does it for pleasures it again has to be done with respects that there are other's out there too that might have different intentions.  It can be a scary feeling to find one is outside looking down at the body....so take things slow when one sets on the path to learn.

I love the journeys I can have but even for me at times not all are the best.

Lynn
    Very interesting Lynn.   I'm on a site which discusses Astral Travel.
    Plus the usual subjects.    So many interesting facts about it which I didn't know.
    I have heard it said that it is connected to Lucid dreams.   Would that be correct?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Ah. Thankyou for that, Lynn. You made me understand now. :hug:
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm

I was only asking a question... lol... I don't do sarcastic, I try to be  respective of other members.:bfs:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:46 pm

:astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:31 am